One of the most toughest thing, that Sid did :) SR

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all, lemme tell ya, m no against first love or whatsoever it is.. So don't jump on fighting and bashing each other in this thread..

Strictly for AR fanz :- If u don't agree and dont wanna discuss the topic in a peaceful manner without hurting SR fanz, they are welcomed.. Otherwise, I take FULL responsibilities for reporting n all..🥱

-------------------------------------------

Ridz was shown an independent and happy-go-lucky person in the beginning, who accepts anything that comes in her way.. And for such 21st century girl, it's not very difficult to win her heart if u are dashing, charming and have a very positive impact everywhere😳 In the case of first love, it was kinda easy and 'had-to-happen' thing for Armaan-Ridhima.. When u're young and start falling in love, the person can mold ur heart in whatever way he wants😳 m not saying Armaan did anything bad or took advantage of that😊 He was nice !

But for Siddhant, it was not very easy to make an impact on Ridhima.. It's really not very easy to make that girl's heart beat again😳 It's really not very easy to overpower the first love and make a place for urself in her heart😳 It's SO not easy to make that girl lively again when she's lost her first love..😳 And it's deffo not easy to make her fall in love again in the most depressing moments of ur life😳😳

Without much effort, Sid has done an eloquent and marvelous job.. He ACTUALLY could make Ridhima fall for him.. He could make her live once again.. And I LOVE Sid for that⭐️

-- Guddi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to come back for this as well😃
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what makes u soo sure that Ridz is in love with Sid....every one else is in doubt...especially Sid😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eveline

what makes u soo sure that Ridz is in love with Sid....every one else is in doubt...especially Sid😉

It was becoz of her attitude and confrontations towards Sid..😉 She was CRAZY to hear those magical 3 words from her husband😳
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

It was becoz of her attitude and confrontations towards Sid..😉 She was CRAZY to hear those magical 3 words from her husband😳

love and loyalty are two different emotions...but they can lead to confusion...as we are seeing....
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its cause she was TRYING to move on...and NOW shes glued to one spot! Anyways, may true love conquer-which is AR for me..
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@prerna.. agreed with you!!

Ridzy has special place for Sid in her heart.. it's just a moment of denial!!!! If she saw Sid in pune instead of Armaan!!! She might have had blurted out something we are all dying to hear!!!!!😉😉
not to worry!!! there is time and scope for everything!!! what say???😆

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
for me sidhnt is like a puzzle

pavs thumbnail
for me how cn ppl think that ridz dsnt feel for sid is a puzzle
Teh_Batman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her imagination itself proved in SBS that she is only standing seriously there with her husband and respecting him. And on the other hand laughing and hugging Armaan.