SR- A New Beginning-one shot

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sid was standing half way in the hall waiting for Rids..dressed in a black shirt with maroon stripes and black jeans..looking dashingly handsome..he calls out for her..why is she taking so long to get ready?!..Yeah larkiyan!..why do they take so much time to get ready why can't they be like boys..we can be ready in 15 minutes..and we have to take shower, shave and all.. he thought! …

He looks at his watch impatiently:"Riddhima..jaldi karo naa we will miss the show"… Riddhima in her soft voice shouts 'aie baba"..he sits on the sofa ..why am I so nervous like this as if this is my first date ever!..he thought..he stands up again trying to breath deeply to calm himself down..he closes his eyes!

It has a been a week since Rids has moved in to their apartment again..it was after their confrontation!..they had a heart to heart..where Rids declared clearly that she wants to stay with him and that Arman was her past and that he is her presence and future.. He is so sure of his feelings towards her but there is still some doubts lingering somewhere in his mind about how Rids feels about him!..as they both still never said the four magical words!..he had decided that she has to know him better and what's better then spending some quality time together ..

For the last two weeks they have been very busy at the hospital so apart from the coffee and lunch breaks they didn't have much time to spend together..and even at those times they weren't alone as the rest of the gang used to hang out with them too..moreover he had night duty too..

This was their first time to go out in a real date..it was really awkward for him to ask her out ..although deep down he knew that she will accept his invitation..but still he was a bit nervous and hesitant!...fondly he remembered how his loving sister sue helped him gather the courage to ask Rids out..she even gifted her a beautiful dress and sandals for the occasion..

Rids comes out of the bedroom slowly..sensing her presence Sid opens his eyes..and suddenly he gets mesmerized from the sight..Rids was wearing a baby pink chiffon halter dress that is softly embroidered on the neck and waist with silver beads…the dress was fabulous it complimented her figure..her long hair softly curled around her beautiful glowing face.. she was wearing long white gold earrings with diamonds.. he stares at her his lips part up slowly..holding his breath then slowly he sighs..

Rids comes forward..her eyes lost in his…my God she is so beautiful..he thought ..he looks so dashing ..shyly she thought…Sid slowly swallows and says:"bohut khobsurt lag rahi ho!".. Looking down shyly she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear and says:"tum bhi".. Sid notices her shyness and smiles and says in a mischievous voice : "kya mai bhi khubsurt lag raha ho?"..she bites her lips and shakes her head and says: "nahi tum bhut acha lag rahi ho".. his smiles widen and he offers his arm she tucks her arm shyly around his and he says:"chalay"..

both head to the door.. their faces glowing with a shy smile like some young school sweet hearts going out to their first date!..
😳Edited by ka7eela - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice one...
tht was cute and funny
ka7eela thumbnail

Thanks 😃
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#990000">nice one...</font> </font>

<font color="#990000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">tht was cute and funny</font>

thanks allot.. 😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Awwwww.....i can so imagine Jeran doing this scene beautifully...thrs something about this pair and the whole love after marriage concept..its exciting and comforting at the same time....
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Awwwww.....i can so imagine Jeran doing this scene beautifully...thrs something about this pair and ...the whole love after marriage concept..its exciting and comforting at the same time

totally agree!...i also believe marriage bond helps love to grow stronger each passing day!
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey pls do carry on writing its awsome
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely.....I enjoyed reading it...do keep writing

ka7eela thumbnail
thank you guys for your sweet comments i really appreciate them..umwaaaaaaaah 😃
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its awesome 😊. Please do continue. Hope they show something like this in the show.