Zaynah and Ziyah Vastani favorites to host DID 3

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Zaynah and Ziyah Vastani favorites to host DID Little Masters? Zaynah and Ziyah Vastani favorites to host DID Little Masters?

The cute little twins head the list of probables to host Zee TV's ... 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I've never heard of them before but they really do look adorable!
How can two little kids host a show though? I mean I know that mini dadima Afsha has..but she is an exception. 😛 (very smart kid but my mum finds her so annoying lol)

Won't the kids have to spend like hours and hours memorising the script and what not? Plus don't they have their own show to work for? 😕 Edited by hindu4lyf - 14 years ago
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not actually looking forward for DID- lil masters i dont no why.. but ill surely tune in to which the cute twins ..
priyanka_1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im looking forward to watch DID little masters.. will be fun to watch Ziyah and Zaynah 😊...
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hate it when kids judge a show. Like SRGMP...Afsha & that kid who's name I forgot were sooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!! They're cute and alll but I'd rather see adults hosting a show, instead of little 6 year olds.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh rnt they in Aap ki Antara...they are cute...but aren't they two small...
akanna thumbnail
Exactly what I had said on the forum before, that these twins might be hosting the LM show!!! I cannot believe my gut feeling is becoming true - once again!! LOL... But I love these two, they are just adorable... And would be a pleasant treat to watch than the Afsha-Dariya pair I think... But I do hope that the script writers wouldnt make them also go bak bak like Afsha and Dariya and thus bore the viewers...
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Oh rnt they in Aap ki Antara...they are cute...but aren't they two small...

Agree..... I think they are too young to host and are probably not going to be good hosts. They are going to be a lot of lines for them to remember and I think they will unable to do that.
akanna thumbnail
DC, Afsha was only 5 years old when she hosted SRGMP-LC3 show... These two are 6 years old, I think... I liked them on Antara show, so I hope they wont be made to talk too much like they did for Afsha..
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These two are just adorable!

At least its not Afsha 😳

As long as these kids are sweet and adorable, im happy :D

Although, im not looking forward to DID lil masters...i dont like kid shows