10/4 - We love you Sid because

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
......You did not hit Armaan back. You knew that you had hurt him and that you were wrong this time. You got angry as an impulsive reaction but you did not raise your hand at Armaan.😳....When one is angry , the other should  be calm. I hope Sid is able to win over Armaan since the maar-dhaad and gussa are so not happening. I want to see SidMaan playing basket ball like before. And no, it is not impossible.

Personally, I would have loved to see the two men fighting.😆😆😆😆😆😆....but nah! I want both of them to talk to each-other, sort things out. I refuse to think that they cannot be good to each-other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

poco i totally agree!..

i think if it wasn't for the circumstance they could have been very good friends!..but it will be very awkward for both if they did now!...anyways a basket ball match sounds interesting!...i want to see how Rids feels if Armans like pushes Sid unintentionally and he gets bruised!!..and how Arman feels when he sees her taking care of her hubby!..and how Sid feels seeing Rids showing some tender loving care 😆
shamil thumbnail
poco, am always in love with ur lovely posts..
I really want armaan to sit down and listen to what sidster wants to tell him, but no he wont do it atleast for the time being. Only if he tried to think why the guy must be trying to bring his wife and ex-lover meet eachother
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Armaan will listen to Sid once his temper settles.
we ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Siddy widdy!!!
they both wud be best buddies if their love life was NOT so messed up!!!
i so want a BB match b/w both men!
I hope once the truth is out and ridhimma makes her choice these two hotties stay in sanjeevani!!
Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

we ❤️ Siddy widdy!!!

they both wud be best buddies if their love life was so messed up!!!
i so want a BB match b/w both men!
I hope once the truth is out and ridhimma makes her choice these two hotties stay in sanjeevani!!

😍
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I wish Sid and Armaan were best buddies in the drama without all the messy situation because of which they are forced to act like enemies...

It would have been awesome to see them playing basketball and hanging out together with friends....😊

Anyways Sid is a very sensible guy and he knows that somewhere it was his fault and I,too,hope SidMaan patch up....
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How very well said 😳 Atleast he kept his cool 😳

Your right poco-thats why we do love sid because he's grown from an immature brat (who would have hit armaan) to a responsible man who realises that anger and violence doesnt solve anything!!

And I do hope sid and armaan become friends again soon and cause lots if masti and fun in DMG!😊
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup we absofreakinlutely love Siddy widdy!❤️😍

He didn't retort to violence...and that just shows a lot about his persona! What a change ..what a growth from that impulsive irresponsible brat to Now!👏

I want to see a B-Ball match between SidMaan like before! both men scoring hoops and laughing and having fun at how, where , who they have become because of a woman known as Armaan's basket (hmm so riddhima is round round like a basket😆) and Sid's growth hormone. aka wifey🤣
and then they set a plan to play a prank on growth hormone -basket🤣
Edited by Ramy25 - 14 years ago