rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hai there my frends..this is for u...shru..abanti..of course the gods of OS>..nitz..umi...and all...this is extremely for SR deewanes ok.😊.also those who want to appreciate it and like the pair of sid and ridz can comment..but pleaseee i beg u..no bashers..or haters..no ARπŸ˜›..no SR first..this is strictly for Sid-Ridz only..😳

one shot on sidhima

as sid mom is leaving for houston..ridz will ome to stay with sid..so we can epxect and will want alot of sweet cute romantic cum passionate scenes of theirs.which will make them more closer and ave feelings to each other specially for ridz..

❀️NIGHT OF ECASTASY..REALIZATION..LONGNESS..ACCEPTANCE TO NEW START...❀️

like a night scene as their honeymoon one..there ridz really started to feel so much for sid..then later on it build slowly as in wher she was remember ing the moments wen she was packig he clothes..but suddently from the bluearmaan came back ot her life to crush her feelings and rekindle their memories again...that is so pathetic and not at all acceptable...y will she ever forget her husband and the precious moments..just at the nick of her ex lover return...that is just not t al practical..at least not fo me..anyways wat i was saying..a scene...well it might sound a bit filmy and repeated..but i realy want this kind of scene to apen to our lovable jodi of SR..
the night is really cold and looks so beautiful...sid and ridz is alone now as sisd has just dropeed his mom to the airport..where she asked him to always be happy...take thw right decision  with u heart..and last but not the least..to make ridz always happy and be with her ina ll times..she is such an adorable gal that i dont knw how i hurted..so plese dont make her feel alone or avoided at al..sid promised her that watever maybe th e cause.she will never leave ridz side...there he was standing in the room near the window looking at the dark yet so enlightening night and sky..recollecting the mometns of ridz with armaan..then with him...finally wat happened...and his mom 's words came into his words..from behind her a door close...he sloly turned back to see at the bathroom door...ridz had come out frehshened up in her night gown..no this time it was pink and white in color witht the sleeves transaparetn..she had tied her hair up as to wash her face..and she looked soo preety and innocent..so deletctable..sid was so lost into her beauty and her face..she was so shy under hos look and moved here and there her eyes..slowly she started walking towards the place where she used to sleep...sid came up to her..annd said...ridz now that we are moving on..pplz  anythig n in ur mind..dont keep it packed in..speak it out to me..i will be there for u ..she gave sid a very angelic and the lok of a kitten seeking shelter..there they were lost into each other's eyes foe few seconds..then sid came back to his sense..he said..ahmmm..ridz i feel and want u to sleep on the besd...its not right..she was like noo..its ok...then sudennly from nowher...a screeching noice...a thud..a lightniig maybe..orcud be some othe rfearful noixe ..but with that ridz tuggedonto sid...she was like sooo cold in fear..shecouldnt resist it..she knew that there was no secure place in this world other than this..it was like she had complete confidence..wat may be she will be urely safe and assured in this person's armans and brace..she was so tightly pulling him to herseld...ccrushing her body to him..sid was sooo shcoked yet so stuned..never expecting more from gd..it was like the world just had to stop there..the time will not go a step forward...the love of his life..the most precious gem ..his heart's wish was holding onto him..hw could he hold back..come on he is a man of feelings..a husband who wants to hold his wife..his love..his life..and he held her back tighlty yet so protecting..he hushed her and combed her hair back with his delicate fingers..saying...ridhhima tum kyun darr rahi ho..meine kaha tumse...mein tumhare saath hoon...chahe kuch bhi ho jao..mein tumhe chod ke nahi jaunga..hamesha tumhe kush rakhunga..har pareeshani aur muzibat ka aah bhi nahi lagne dunga..she was listening to him..she slowly opened her eyes..but her head was still resting on his chest..as of complete security and care from him..then slowly she relieved and backed off from him arms,,then there was a very sweet nd lovable eye lock witht the most sweetest humming from behind..and then sid took her hand slowly gently..and led her to the bed..she was keep on looking at him with so much affection..and why are u so nice kind of look..then he put her onto the bed with much care...she not restricting or pulling away..then he tucked her into the sheets..he said ..dont worry ridz...mein yahan sotha hoon..tumhare paas ..neeche....and as soon as he got up..she just with no idea..but a force from within clutched onto his wrist and pulled him down..she said..dont leace me and go..sid with stun..said ridhima i am ot gng anywhe..i ma here only..but she said..no..i dont knw..u are not sleeping down..plzzz...if u dont think its ok please u can sleep on the bed here itself..ridz was not havin any idea why she was making those statements..but the feelings from within her making her to talk soo..some
unsual attraction and fear was making her doo this...she was not knwing wat was that force ...sid was so srprised and asked her..are u sure...she was like...yes with a nod with her headd.please...then he slowly came across..she was lying down with her back to him..he got into the bed,..and turned the lights off..they both laid with no reaction..but yet soe force was keep on making them to tingle ..to feel some kind of attracting towards each other..then slowly the night went forward..sid slept off...ridz sleot too but in the middle got up..as sof some irritation..turned around ..and saw the most innnocent and delicate face ever in her life..she had seen it before..but not as sweet and so angelic as now..she slowly took her fingers and caressed his face..as in the honey moon time..she was like..why sid..tum itna acha kyun hoon..tum mere liye kyun itna karthe ho..kyun..har waqt jab mein tootha hoon..tum kaise mere paas ek taakat banke kade hotha hai...mein tumse itna yakeen kaise karthi ho..mein tum mein apni poori zindagi dekhna chahthi hoon..kyun mein apni har zakhm aur har khushi tumhare saath baatna chahithi hoon...mein tumhare bina kya karungi...khin ..kahin..haan...i am falling for u sid..noo..i hav fallen for u..mein tumse pyar karne lagi hoon..and with this she rested her head onto his shoulders and went back to her sweetest sleep..next morning..the fresh smell of dawn ..a new morning..a new ray of light and hope sparkeled into the room of sid and ridz room..through the curtains...onto sid's face..he woke suddenly and looked away from the shine on his face..and turnd to the other side..there on his side..the most elegant and most ever beautiful shining face..the face he can never forget ever in his life..the face he never wants to let og away from his life...the most prettiest..ever so dazzling sweet face of his riddhima ...he was sooo cutely and with a smile of lover looking into her face..a strand of hair on it..he gently with much care and affection ..moved it away..ridz jerked and held onto him..he was so stunned..he wanted to not move an inch as he didnt want to disturb her sleep...his beautiful lover next to him..he then very patiently moved her hands from him and laid very delicately on the pillow...he went very quickly and made some tea..toast..eggs..and juice..with a rose..bought to the bed for ridz..he thought not to disturb her..but as he almost put it gently on the table next to her..she woke ..and looked up with a sweet child's face..he said good mrng ridhima..she also responded and then saw the gesture he did for her in the table..she was soo touched..and with no more refrain or no pause..she hugged him and said those''three words to sid...i love u sid...and i will always will..u mean the world to me from now..he was filed with no words..shocked..overjoyed..excited..couldnt hold his back his emotions...he hugged her back with equal want and trust..with he same feelings and said too...riddhima i was waiting for this day..for this moment...oohh how i love u and cant ever think of living without u...with this was the start of a new life..a new beginning..a fresh look into the life of sid and ridz happy married life ..

Hope U all Enjoyed this shot...πŸ˜›and doo pleaseeeeee tell me if u were in awe..or was it interesting as expected..pelase shru..nitz...tum sab logo ka rai bahut zaroori hai..will wait impatiently!πŸ˜‰

with lots love anjieπŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Anjie Lovely OS πŸ€—
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Anjie, it's awesome. You've done such a wonderful job of expressing their feelings and I could so imagine them in that moment, hesitant to take the next step but so wanting to. Fabulous, I hope you write more SR OS for us.

cheers:)Edited by b.sandhu - 14 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Dont ADD in your title about haters not allowed, editing it~!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx so much mona...so sweet!πŸ˜‰
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rosette it was awesome..!πŸ‘

All the emotions,love and feelings were beautifully portrayed...

Loved the scene between them...
Hope this really happens in the show soon.....😊

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.
Hats Off to u.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Plz write more.
Waiting for your next post.
Hey CV's plz shoot this story.
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful post dear.......so beautiful..hope CVs read dis........
Angelic_J thumbnail

beautiful OS rose do write moreπŸ˜›

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......that was unbelievable!!!!! My My i wonder if this kinda scene is actually incorporated in DMG, it wud definitely send the mercury soaring!! Super post πŸ€—