9/04 - Sid -Riddz : Meri Taraf Dekho....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Daffodils and Gussafills and Who-knows-what-fills ,

Since I have been catching the past two-three episodes on a flying unicorn and not seen them properly , I can only come up with breadcrumb posts.😆

Anyways, i just had to say this that I loved the SR conversation in the restroom which seems to have become SR's personal love and maar-dhaad thikaana.😆....Anyway, the whole scene rocked but i loved the reaffirmation on the connection that Sid-Riddz share.How Riddz realized that Sid was having an internal conversation and asked him - "Kucch kaha?"

And i loved it when Riddz realized that Beefcake Armaan had hurt Sexyface Sid and she asked him again that how did he get hurt. Sid turns away and sticks to fall from stairs excuse. But Riddz turns him towards her and tells him pointedly -" Meri taraf dekho."😳

I don't know about others but I love SR scenes for their simplicity and feel-good emotional telepathy. How Sid knew what Riddz was going to say and how Riddz knew what Sid was trying to hide....*pulls cheeks of Sid-Riddz and blows them a flying kiss.*

P.S 1 - SidMaan were superhot in the first scene.....chakk de phatte Punjab de sohne munde! Woh bhi do-do. Marajaawan.😳

P.S 2 - Don't waste your precious time on my useless posts because it is below your dignity to show your 'sundar munh' at my not-so-gareeb -posts. 😳

Love and luck to all my babies,

GOD bless everyone.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just adore your posts. I enter a totally different land trying to visualize your words. Thanks soooooooooooooo very much! God bless you!!!!!
lolz flying unicorn!!!🤣🤣 was the unicorn pink or white, poco?????

SR was the best part today, simply loved them!!!
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Ai hai soniyo - ei punjabi ta tere uta bani changi lagdi ai !!
Loved itt ! Pocho *hugssss* *kisses*
xxxxx
( btw- it looks like i am texting ma bf or so hihi...) ( i don't even have a bf - ahaha )

Bless pocha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pia
CinciGal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am liking the new sherni Riddhima.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolphin19104

I just adore your posts. I enter a totally different land trying to visualize your words. Thanks soooooooooooooo very much! God bless you!!!!!

🤗

Oye ! Thank you hai puttarjee!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳... Life is precious , so gotta laugh all the way.

I am touched.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD bless you. 🤗

🤗

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy You surely know how to spoil me two posts in a day and both as good as each other!

I know the talk was great the way they understand each so simply without even words! They are there for each other they just need their feelings laid bare!

SidMaan was rocking as was Sid and Sue today was an episode that got DMG to move ahead!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

lolz flying unicorn!!!🤣🤣 was the unicorn pink or white, poco?????

SR was the best part today, simply loved them!!!

Stop mazaak udaaoing, Kaister!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.... My unicorn was poshy-poshy and that is enough.😳

Sid-Riddz.......😍

doukno thumbnail
Just continue throwing des bread crumbs,Poca.......and we can make a meal out of des tid-bits.
The SR scenes were just  kick-ass!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Netherland

Ai hai soniyo - ei punjabi ta tere uta bani changi lagdi ai !!
Loved itt ! Pocho *hugssss* *kisses*
xxxxx
( btw- it looks like i am texting ma bf or so hihi...) ( i don't even have a bf - ahaha )

Bless pocha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pia

Don't have a loser BF?😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Tainnu pataa wee haiga tu kinni lucky haigi hai?... FREE BIRDS RULE MY GIRL! Aa jhapee pa puttar!🤗