8th April Highlights - Jamunia

sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In jamunia's house ladies of the village had gathered for ladies sangeet and were trying to celebrate jamunia's marriage ๐Ÿ˜›, but suddenly the evil birdy starts crying ๐Ÿ˜ฒ which is a bad oman... Mama , mami were very confused and were worried as to what bad is going to happen now.. suddenly mami sees that Jamunia is standing on the roof.. all village ladies also create panic... suddenly mami shows concern for jamunia and takes her into room so that the evil bird does not make any impact on Jamu... Jamu gets very scared and prays to god that nothing more should come in between her and jai..๐Ÿ˜ญ
In Havelli.. in yesterday's episode... Kuber's family is being portrayed.. though his father and sister are in thakur's side and are good from heart but Padmavati and Kuber no longer support the fact.. Kuber handles all accounts of Thakur and Thakur trusts him Blindly..however on discussing about the marriage being Fixed.. both Kuber and his mom are very disappointed and Kuber gives all negative looks that why did it happen.. also he entions that for every penny of Thakur's account 1% goes to his pocket which i think Thakur is not aware of..... on hearing this his mom applauds him and tells he his is true son..

In Jamunia's house nasty chatori and batoru try to act extra smart and add poison to jamunia's food and asks her to eat it.. sine jamunis was not feeling good about the birdy's hauling sounds she refuses to eat it.. but then chatori forces her to eat.. on hearing the sounds Bodhan mama comes and asks what r they upto... chatori and batori act extra smart๐Ÿ˜ก and tell mama thay they are trying to make Jamunia eat but she is not eating anything.. mama confirms from her and she explains that she is not in a good mood and is not hungry at all.. on hearing this mama was convinced and scolds chatori and batori as to why did they force her t o eat.. and ask them to eat the food.. now since the food had poison nobody wanted to eat it and mama gets hint o f it....

Next expisode- celebrations are made in thakur's house and suddenly the evil bird hauls there too and every body is worried....
Edited by sd_384 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update SD๐Ÿ‘ 

The bird screeching scared everybody  Poor Jamu, she always has bad things happening.

Bhatu and Chatu need slap in their faces for trying to poison poor Jamu.   Thank God Mama came in time and he will straighten them out tomorrow.  They both should be forced to eat their own poison๐Ÿ˜ก

Padma is pure evil and her son is the same.  He is stealing money from Gajraj and he def has evil intentions.   His sis seems very nice. 

Evil eagle screeching again tomorrow at the haveli scaring everyone that something bad will happen.  Wow, this show has had so many apshaguns so far.๐Ÿ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks !!!
it seems something very bad is gonna happen
but i think that scary mairaeli chidiya(death bird) saved the life of jamunia ,becaz of tht bird only jamunia didnot eat the poisonous food !!!

the promo for today was nice as jai was kissing the palms of jamunia
when jamunia was showing her mehndi to jai !!

looking forward to jai & jamunia scenes !!
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Since the family are a bunch of morons, I don't think they'll guess that the food was poisoned (incidentally, what could they have put?  It's not like cyanide is available).  I'm half hoping that they make Batori & Chatori eat it, and start wailing when they fall sick or something.  In fact, if you noticed, in the precap for tonight, they don't show Batori or Chatori @ all, so maybe, hopefully, they were forced to eat that food, and either fell sick, or died, if it was indeed as deadly as they planned.
varshajoshi77 thumbnail
mareli chidiya ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by varshajoshi77 - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
One question - when Ramlali & Shivkali were arguing and Ramlali asked Shivkali to bring Ganga jal, where did she get it?  From their tap?๐Ÿ˜•

Note that this place is in Chattisgarh - b/w Orissa, MP and AP.  Ganga doesn't flow anywhere near that place, so where would they be getting ganga from?

The above summary forgot that exchange b/w Bodhan & Lakhan - Lakhan talks about Bodhan's impeding death, totally killing (no pun intended) his appetite, and all 4 of them getting tensed, while Bodhan & Ramlali were pissed @ Lakhan & Shivkali. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think that tomorrow when that kite (that's what I think the bird was) screeches @ the wedding, sounds like it's trying to warn Jamuniya against marrying.  Oh, those superstitions!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ vrisha -gud point
THE GANGES flows only in UTTAR PRADESH & UTTARAKHAND ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

IN Madhya Pradesh THE GANGES is knows a River MANDAKINI (starts flowing from chitrakoot) ๐Ÿ˜Š & IT Flows only in CHITRAKOOT !! (at the border of UP & MP)

i think Ramlaali might hv got the  GANGAJAL from any pilgrimage may b from CHITRAKOOT
as ppl Bring GANGAJAL if they visit to any pilgrimage where THE GANGES FLOWS !! & store the PAVITRA GANGAJAL !!! GANGA JAL IS VERY PRECIOUS !!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i also noticed in todays promo that JAI WAS PRAYING TO GANGA MAIYAA for the safety of JAMUNIA ,really River GANGA doesnt flows in chattisgarh (in MP) !!๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for nice update...

POOR Jamu....Jai should take her away from those morons and can live happily everafter...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't know if  Bhatu and Chatu actually used actual poison that could cause death.  Maybe they put castor oil or something that might cause some temporary sickness๐Ÿ˜†

How despo was Mama when he was holding on to Gajraj's legs and begging to get Jamu married๐Ÿ˜†

Sita,  I know people do store Ganga jal when they come back from some yatra.  When my parents went to Varanasi, they brought some holy water in a small covered pot, that was completely sealed!  I still have that in the US๐Ÿ˜†  I am not superstitious at all, so I have not used it๐Ÿ˜†

The promo looked cute though.  Jamu looked so pretty and it was sweet when Jai kissed her mehndi adorned palms๐Ÿ˜ƒ   But the stupid bird came back again and everybody was worried
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago