8thAprilWntUpdt-Simbhi's nite / Milli's goon chase

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1 12/24 Kb: Manju walking up and down the hallway. She gets a call from milli saying she is will come back on her own with someone coming towards karol bagh side. manju worries and says shall i send Anuj, Milli says no i will manage.

Abhi and Simi come back both are happy..

Abhi asks Simi to go meet RS and Manju and then come upstairs😊 She says why and wonders! Then he says its a surprise and he runs up!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Sc 2 :Disco tech party place:
Milli asks a friend Shreya if anyone is going towards KB, Shreya says at present no will leave the party and go you also have dinner and then go!. Milli says ok then i will go myself [Oh !! no!! Well somthing is going to happen fingers crossed!!!!πŸ˜”] She says bye to Shreya and leavs.

Sc3:12/24 KB RS's room: Simi tells RS and rest Manju and Anuj that they had gone to Bangla Saheb gurudwara and we got prasad It was nice and she feeds RS and then gives Manju and then looks at Anuj and gives but asks him whats the matter.. Manju looks at Anuj and tells him not to tell anything ( maybe the RB's visit in the morning) and then Simi asks whats the matter so manju tells that Milli has gone for a party and not come back as yet so we were wondering!.

Then Simi asks did she take the mobile or not ?? Then Simi tells that I will tell Abhi and he will go pick her up. Manju says that no worries Simi i spoke to her and she is fine. Then Abhi calls Simi and Manju says go Simi and she leaves.

Anuj asks Manju why she hid about Bhalla's coming to the house from Simi.. manju says i did'nt want tio hide it but today i saw Simi really happy after a long time [WOW!!! manju is really happy for Simi !!!!] and so I did'nt want to borther her!
Manju then continues she wants to see Simi happy all time..

Sc4:Simi and Abhi's room:   Simi enters and sees its decorated and she asks what is all this.. Then the lights go on and Abhi comes and then she smiles !! Then [KUDAYA VE SONg] in the Bg 😳

Abhi takes Simi's hand and  takes her around the bed side and makes her sit down and he sits next to her and keeps looking at her.. Then on the bed there is a maang  filled with stones kept .. He takes it and puts it on her matha !! and then a pair of earings so one earing he puts and then the other one !! 😊

Then he sits down and then lifts her foot up on his knees as a foot rest πŸ˜‰ and then he takes a payal and keeps looking at her and then she runs off.. and then he follows her and grabs her duppatta and she stops at one place.. πŸ˜‰ and then he goes close to kiss her and then stops due to a phone call !!!![GRRRR!!!] and then Abhi is shocked..
Simi asks whos call is it!!!

Sc5:Dark deserted Road : Milli is running and she falls down, she turns behind to see lights and someone is chasing her then she again gets up and runs... and she downs around and sees these goons in chasing her calling her chamiya kaha bhageygi and then one of them holds her and then other tries to pull her dupatta and then puts her on the floor and the other one takes off her dupatta and she is on the floor and guys are circling on the bike around her and they take the dupatta and go away [UFF Cheapos !!!😑😑]

Milli is cuddling herself and is crying and then the phone rings and she goes in search of her phone and find it ,.. She says hello hello and Simi on the other side says hello hello where are you Milli she asks..Milli is not able to talk Simi is worried what is happening and asking why she is crying... Then Simi asks where is ??

Then Milli says that I was coming and the whole story who guys on bikes were chasing her.. Simi says that don't worry I will come and then Milli sees the goons coming and tells Simi I will go and hide.. Then she runs..
Simi tells Abhi the location and they start to trace Milli.

The goons come to that deserted place and tell each other that lets see she must
be somewhere here only !! Milli is hiding behind a tree.. One of the goons spots her and he calls the gang of goons..{DISGUSTING PEOPLE !!}

Sc6: Dark deserted Road: The goons slowly go to that place where milli is hinding but when they reach there she runs off and they start searching again calling her
"my kamal kay phool kaha ho tum !!😑😑[EWWW]"  and milli is hiding near the hay stack side.. The goons say " Kuch bhi nahi Karengay !!" {HORRIBLE !!] 😑

Sc 7: 12/24KB: Manju is sitting at the dinning table worried. Then she gets up and goes around to see she goes to milli's room and then Manju thinks I should tell Abhi and Simi [but they are already on the Milli saving mission ] and then she walks out of the room..

Sc8:Dark deserted street and 12/24 KB :Then goons tell that Ok lets go now she is not here.. and then Manju calls Milli's mobile and then the ring makes the goons turn around and hear the mobile and by them Milli runs off.. !! Manju again tries but milli wud have switched of the phone.. Then Anuj comes and asks what happened,

Then Manju says that Milli hasn't come back and when i called her she cut the phone.. A worried Anuj says i will go and see what happened, then Anuj goes outside to see the scoorter and its not there and then he comes and tells Manju that Simi and Abhi were back right where is the scooter.. And then he tells Manju that I will go up and see!!He goes to Simi and Abhi's room no one will be there
Then He comes and tells Manju that and she wonders where they have gone. Then Anuj says I will go to milli's party and bring her back.

Sc 9: Campus Street: Abhi Simi stop there and then Simi tells Abhi that this is campus and Milli will be here only somewhere..Then Abhi stops  bikes and says that Milli must be somewhere he only and then Simi tries Milli's phone but it is switched off.

Sc10: Campus Street: Abhi and Milli are searching for Milli shouting out her name and then Simi spots Milli's dupatta and then Abhi says she must be here somewhere and then they run in search of her.. milli is shown running and she falls down and again starts to run and lands up on a street a car passes by here and she is soo exhausted running she falls down..

The Goons see that she is fallen down and comes towards her and start laughing

Precap: Milli is fallen on the road and the goons are surrounding her and laughing and Abhi and Simi are looking for Milli

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
thanks for the update. what an epsiode!!!!!!!!
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shanti for a wonderful detailed update.....am sure Abhi/simi is going to save mili.....and thanks atlast they gave Abhi a pair of new shoes.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update. It is good to see Manju showing concern for Simi's happiness for a change...the girl would have been so much happier from day 1 had Manju treated her properly...

I hope this Mili scene is not dragged out too much...sound horrible!!
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for detailed update
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. poor Milli....I hope she is all right
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the awesome update cant wait 2 see wat happens 2morrow hope simbhi find milli
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
thanks for the Update. i hope they save milli on time.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Interesting, but why did they have to sacrifice Simbhi's night for this? I mean Simbhi could have had their night together, and this Mili's story could have happened in another episode!!!! Grrrr!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Exactly.....I agree with Bholabear....Why? why? why?  And Anuj is home now and Mili could have very well called him!!!!!
Why is it as soon as we feel that SimBhi is getting somewhere they have to cut it short and go save someone from the Sethi parivar?UUFF

O by the way thanks for the update Shanti..........