Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: hunder

well my CC is not a invite CC so u can join me there anytime

oh thank u so much.. thts so nice of u πŸ˜›
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Whatever hpnd in DMG forum is another thing. I respect ppl for what they are. DMG forum is really messed up. Ppl tend to argue over silly things. No worries abt that.

I really dnt think too much abt it. Im all cool. And I dnt think there is any misunderstanding. Its just that you defend Armaan/AR everytime and I dont. Thats it.

hey why don't u some time come to my CC, u seem to be a nice person and we can chat sometime
hunder thumbnail

Yeah, I got to know about him recently. Never knew anyone cud be so popular. He's like another Armaan of the forum. You shud come to DMG forum n you can see it yourself.

hey i don't think that i am popular in DMG section, i stopped visiting that section weeks back
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, I got to know about him recently. Never knew anyone cud be so popular. He's like another Armaan of the forum. You shud come to DMG forum n you can see it yourself.

oh.. Hunder.. u r tht popular.. i m not very regular to DMG forum.. maybe thts y i dunno πŸ˜›
Edited by reha_rm - 14 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail

hey why don't u some time come to my CC, u seem to be a nice person and we can chat sometime

I AM nice. Who told you im not nice?

I wud like to join your CC, but I dont get much free time to chat. And moreover Im trying to avoid CC's n forums these days. So much to study and then work also. Its gets really tough for me.

I hope you understand. Btw, how do you manage? I mean ..I read you're an MBA student... MBA ppl are really busy..

Btw, I hope you dnt mind me calling you Hunder, you're actually 2 yrs elder to me.

I AM nice. Who told you im not nice?

I wud like to join your CC, but I dont get much free time to chat. And moreover Im trying to avoid CC's n forums these days. So much to study and then work also. Its gets really tough for me.

I hope you understand. Btw, how do you manage? I mean ..I read you're an MBA student... MBA ppl are really busy..

Btw, I hope you dnt mind me calling you Hunder, you're actually 2 yrs elder to me.

@ red- thts the same problem with me ... πŸ€”

Edited by reha_rm - 14 years ago
BlueSoul thumbnail
I mean..I've seen ppl praising him so much. Dnt know about CC section. If he's that popular in DMG then what abt CC? Aila.........

well first of all 1 ques is rikz only blue sole, sorry don't know her name therefore i was asking..........well i know lot of members in DMG section but i always thought that i was famous in that section for wrong reasons as i always had problems with modz over there

yh she is Rikz .....

oh u had problems with mods... it actually increases the popularity πŸ˜›

BlueSoul thumbnail

well first of all 1 ques is rikz only blue sole, sorry don't know her name therefore i was asking..........well i know lot of members in DMG section but i always thought that i was famous in that section for wrong reasons as i always had problems with modz over there

Yeah I am Rikz...N its BlueSoul.... I dnt like it when ppl write blue soul...

Anyways, who doesn't have a problem with DMG mods. Thats the usual story with everyone there.

hunder thumbnail

Yeah I am Rikz...N its BlueSoul.... I dnt like it when ppl write blue soul...

Anyways, who doesn't have a problem with DMG mods. Thats the usual story with everyone there.

but everyone doesn't go in in challenging them or threatening them which i did and never regretted thatπŸ˜†