Written Update 7h april *done*

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys🤗
I m here with todays update sorry for my mistakes

Written Update of 7th April

Episode starts in Khanak house all peoples doing preparations for the marriage.Then comes Suraj's sister saying bhabhi Khanak says Gopi she hugs Khanak the Khanak told her to oil her mehndi she said no i m yours sister-in law not yours servant.Khanak said for now you are my frind you 'll be my nanad *sister-in-law* from tomorrow so from tomorrow i m not gonna ask u for any work.Then Gopi said wow yours mehndi is so beautiful then said you 'll be yours mother-in-laws favourite Khanak says really Is all peoples are happy with me? Gopi Said yes Khanak ask Suraj then Gopi said see Khanak leave brother calling him by name otherwise in our house all 'll make urs life difficult Khanak says  now i m not ok then she asked Gopi give the letter Gopi asked which letter?Khanak said i know yours brother sends letter for me Gopi asked how u know? Khanak says i know very well my suraj oops yours brother Khanak asked now give it to me Gopi says you call me by you now see daily you have to fill 10 bucket water Khanak said sorry now i'll call u elder sister okz then Khanak runs behind Gopi the khanak snatches the letter from Gopi they both fun with each other.Khanak reads the letter & said yours brother never gonna leave me  when Khanak & Gopi talking Khanak mother arrives & call her & said i beg u all that tomorrow is yours marriage all guests arrived please dont disgrace us.Khanak's mother see Gopi & said to her go after dinner Gopi said i came to see mehndi.Khanak.s mother confront khanak & said dont forget the right time then she left from there Khanak says he wants to meet me but how can i go Gopi said not to go after marriage you both 'll be together khanak become sad Gopi told her to Khanak you can go by wearing my clothes they change in each other clothes then when Khanak was going her mother call her saying Gopi you are going soo soon she goes there by making excuses.
At that time in City Shaan wakes up from his sleep by his dad he his dad ask where were u Yesterday? Shaan said i was with Natasha His dad confronts him about yesterday & said you are going to Dhulwari Tomorrow
In village Khanak's father arrive her mother ask him about preparations he said all things 'll be done.She gets mad on him about not caring about anything.They both talk about Khanak he ask where  is Khanak.They talk about Khanak's luck & at that time sarpanch comes there.They talk about Khanak's & suraj's couple then sarpanch praises Khanak.Sarpanch i'll be at time then he leaves saying he is going to stop near village's marriage & he left.Khanak's parents talk about that without sarpanch's will nones marriage 'll be fixed.
In city Shaan try to persuade his mother that he dont want to go to Dhulwari village that there is nothing in this village she said when you 'll go to village see some plot we want to open school in small village
In village Khanak reach to Suraj's office she said to watchman i m Suraj's would be wife she run inside with car in office she search for Suraj.She see Shaan's family pictures when she tries to settle Shaan's picture it fall down & its mirror breaks
In city Shaan ask his mother i am gonna marry i ahve to do marriage work then his brother arrives ask him what are you doing? Shaan says to him i dont want to go dhulwari village i have to prepare for marriage then his brother & sister-in law says we already did all the things you can leave for dhulwari.Shaan try to persuade them but they said you have to go dhulwari then Shaan said see one day i 'll do the thing you all 'll see
In Village Suraj comes in office & talk with Khanak ask him why you call me here?
still writing edit in minutes they have a cute moment he told her that the owner of this company gonna arrive soon then screen splits between Shaan's broken picture & Shaan's sad face
Episode Ends

I m really liking this show
have fun
luv
Fatima

Edited by -fsn- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Thanks!!

this is such a cute show :) i wonder though...i thnk it's obvious that the marriage will happen tomorrow, so what will shaan's role be?
s4september thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot fats 👏.................