7th April updt- Simbhi day out! RB enters 12/24

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1 Daggar Residence:Nakul calls the doc and says that If Omi's brain works weaker then you will get money πŸ˜†.. Then Nakul continues that if Omi becomes alright I will have to do two murders, one yours and the other one Omi's. Doc is shocked.

Sc 2 :Daggar resicence Omi's room:
Annoyed omi comes inside and tells himself i will not talk to nakul Bhiyya. Neetu has dressed me up so well and i cannot go to the office with him πŸ˜”.. Even i was happy. And today for teh first time due to Neetu ji i got dressed and ready to go to office nut brother spoilt all the plans. Then Neetu comes there. Omi sits on the bed. And Neetu sits next to him. Then Omi says to Neetu that I am sorry i did'nt raise to your expectations. I tried to keep you happy but always disappointing you. Neetu asks if he knows anyone else other than Nakul in the office. Omi says yeah I know a manager uncle who used to be with my dad.

Then Neetu says Ok then I will talk to him and you can learn all the office work from him. Omi thinks its a good idea and he calls up the manager uncle. He calls up Manager Uncle and then the Manager was surprised that he has called.

Then Omi tells the manager uncle that Neetu wants to talk to him. Manager Uncle says that he is busy and he will talk later. Omi tells Manager Uncle not to tell Nakul about it. Manager uncle says fine he will not tell.

Sc3:Gurudwara:
Abhi and Simi come to the gurudwara. The holy prayer is going on. Both bow down and put there head down to take blessings. Abhi is holding a chunari . Simi keeps looking at Abhi and smiling. They go around the holy sanatorium
They take chunari and give it for offering  and they take blessing. They clean the stairs of the gurdwara and take a dip in the holy water.They give water to people coming.They take the prasad and leave.

Sc4:Delhi streets:  Abhi asks her the POA( plan of action πŸ˜†) So Simi says that we will first have chat (Uff she is after chat ) then what Abhi asks, Simi looks at him and says babootar kahikay Kuch bhi boltehy ho 😊 Then Abhi says mainay Kya Kaha Abhi then continues I said Chat Khayengay, then Raat Ko Kaha kayengay and phirr.. tumnay kaha !! 😊 and he looks at her .. So Simi says Acha ji
The BG music is beautiful the usual one for them 😳...

Then she says Chalo.. And then Abhi is abt to start the scooter and then Simi says you sit back i will drive the scooter. FOr this Abhi says I will never sit behind the girl and ride the scooter {WAY to go Abhi !!!]πŸ‘

But Simi insists she is a Punjabi kudi and she will drive the scooter,, Abhi says Ok fine..Then Simi is trying to start the scooter and it dose'nt start.. Abhi is seeing all this and smiling.... And then He sits and wears the helmst and then she sits back and then they go on the streets of Delhi ( ME SMILING CHEEK TO CHEEK !!!0πŸ˜ƒ
Well free mai delhi ki sair ho rahi hai !!! 😊

India gate  say pass hokar Abhi stops near a Walls ( ice cream ) vendor , Simi picks up two icecreams and then they proceed Simi helps Abhi with his icecream😊!!!

Sc5:Nakul's car : Mobile rings and Nakul says hello, otherside its Madam Anita who talks to him.. Then Anita says that how r you doing after u have peet peechey stab karkay.. And then nakul says I am very happy.. then he says he will hang up..

Then Anita sya before you hang up listen to what I have to say. then She start what wud be the reason for a beautiful well educated girl like Neetu to be married off to your stupid, mentally disbaled brother. Why wud Sethis be ready to do that.. Anita asks Nakul to think and she says call me when you know the answer.

Then nakul calls back Anita .. But she doesn't answer, Again he calls.. Then she picks up and then Nakul warns her never to cut my phone call!! Then Anita says that yeah i know you are desperate to know but since3 you stabbed me you better wait for the answer.. Then Anita hangs up and Nakul wonders what is that Anita knows !

Sc6: Delhi circle Bengali Market I think:
Simi is given Chat by the chat wala .. Its too theeka mirchi and she turns around and then says to Abhi did you get .. Then Abhi asks her how come its spicy mirchi!! you only said you are Punjabi kudi, from childhood I have been eating spicy Mirchi and all that you told is'nt it !!😊.. Simi is on fire πŸ˜† she pleads Abhi for water..

Then Abhi says no water is there. Then she asks please again and then he calls out for water water to tease her and then he gets water and brings but dose'nt give her and then she punches him 😳 and says Nautanki and then he finally gives her and she smiles and puts her head on his chest..

Sc 7: 12/24KB: Milli tells Manju she is going to college and tells Manju this is last year and everyone will seperate after this year. Then Anuj comes and says Milli I will leave you to college and the same time will go meet the lawyer.

Then as they are abt to leave rajiv Bhalla comes there and shows his mom who accompanies him that see mom this is our new home, 12/24 Kb's doors are always open for us..

Anuj gets annoyed and says  how dare you enter. RB says sweetheart Anuj be cool don't you understand. See i got the hawaldaar with me. Now I got myself a body guardπŸ˜†

Then RB tells that either you bash me or Simi therefore i got him πŸ˜†
Then RB's mom says that Gollu this house is a little bit small, So RVB says we will drop this wall down.. Manju is shocked and scared hearing all this. Then RB says we will move the kitchen a bit here and there don't worry.. RB's mom is happy !! Anuj is getting angry..All ready to punch him.. The RB says just we'll keep Simi ji 's room the way it is ..I have lot of memories with that room 😑{GGGRRR RB you are disgusting !!!}.

Then RB's mom asks that this house has a terrace room also right.. Then I will open a beauty parlour there! Or we will give it to someone for rent.. Then RB goes into the dinning area and sees Ladoos. he eats and asks Manju weither she made it.. Then Rb's mom goes to the kitchen and says wow the kitchen seems very clean.. and Then she tells RB..

Then RB says Simi ji and he is calling out to Simi, Then he says may be Simi ji is in college.. then RB tells his mom lets go see RS..

So they go to RS's room they both analyze the room and then RB says everything looks Ok only once we can remove RS then it will be fine {Horrible  guy !!} Then RB says lets see the bathroom then RB continues No forget it.. lets go see the terrace room [BARSATi]

He is about to go on top, Milli stops him and says you better stay off now .. As long as we are here its our house. And asks RB to get out.. Then RB says if i had a younger brother I would have got you tied to him.. And then he adds that Milli is sweeter than Simi😑 [GRRRRR!!].. Anuj gets anger and yells at RB, but RB stops him .. don't talk to me loudly in my house. Then he tells everyone that you have only 6 days to vacate the house then you guys get out !!

Then he says I am thirsty and drinks water kept near the Television.. then he continues says i am a peace loving person [O REALLY !!!!] and I want all this house vacating problems done smoothly !!

Then he tells Manju to say hello to Simi ji and then leaves.. with his mom telling her that next time we come we will call interior decorators and we can get the paint changed.. they walk out!!  

Milli is really angry and she wants to call up Simi [O no Milli leave them alone for God's sake !!!] then Manju stops her saying don't call Simi They have both gone out for a while after sooo long let them enjoy!![ WOW really Manju ji aap Dhanya hai]..

Then Manju continues telling Milli that 6 days are left and Matarani will help us and she also tells Milli not to go for her college party .. Milli says that no mom we should'nt be afraid of these people ..

Then Anuj also adds that we should'nt be scared abt all this happening and I will leave Milli and come. And they go !!! Manju is worred and praying !!

Precap: Milli is running on the steets and some guys on the scooters and motorbikes are chasing her.. [O NO !!! NOT WHAT SHOULD"NT HAPPEN !!!!]

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
THANKS - RB is due for thapaar's.... 😑😑😑😑
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx 4 another gr8t update Shanti.  RBi is at his devilish best.   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i think ke mili ka hero will enter now....2 rescue her
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the awesome update rajiv bhalla needs a life too bad simi wasnt there she wud ave given him a tight slap Lavarnia u may be right mili's hero mite enter!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanti thank you very much for the update.....Nice to know SimBhi had some good sweet moments....Please let this continue..... Thanks Shanti..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much  for a great update ..

POOR Milli, I think there will be new entry tomorrow...a guy for milli

Pink-Lilly thumbnail
aww poor Milli. thanks for the update.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Wow what happened to Manju suddenly? Such an ideal mother, I got so shocked!