Birwa, Sarang & Mongi

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi! I am not really new at the forum, just been a quite viewer for a LOOOOONNNNNGGG TIMEEE! I have read your thoughts in topics and really considered them. This is the 1st time i want to share my thoughts on this love triangle for some reason because it has put me in confusion! πŸ˜› hmm....so for starting I reallllyyy think that Sarang is after Mongi just to make Birwa jealous. It was quite evident when he phoned Mongi with Birwa's cell in front of Birwa! No man would call the love of his life in front of a person who wants to ruin their life. Remember when Birwa and Mongi 1st wore sari for some function, he looked at Birwa and was amazed but then told Birwa that he was amazed by Mongi, who was coming behind Birwa. It was at holi too where he put color on Birwa and then said he did it "accidently!" I don't know I think i m going to be bashed 😭 after this comment! Sooo Sorry If i offended u but it is just a prediction! :) πŸ˜› But this is just a prediction that Sarang is playing a cruel joke on both girls because he wants to be with Birwa but Birwa did not give him attention until he started to be with Mongi! So I think Sarang just wants Birwa not Mongi! If this is the case I feel bad for Mongi but if he truly likes her than i think I will feel bad for Birwa because I think she has started to have feeling for him even if she does not realize because she gets jealous! 😊 πŸ˜›

Also, I've started to get these angry moments at Birwa and Mongi. Whenever Santu wants to help either one of the two they start getting mad at her. This has been annoying me since these couple of episodes! 😑 πŸ˜‰Edited by desi344 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

Hi! I am not really new at the forum, just been a quite viewer for a LOOOOONNNNNGGG TIMEEE! I have read your thoughts in topics and really considered them. This is the 1st time i want to share my thoughts on this love triangle for some reason because it has put me in confusion! πŸ˜› hmm....so for starting I reallllyyy think that Sarang is after Mongi just to make Birwa jealous. It was quite evident when he phoned Mongi with Birwa's cell in front of Birwa! No man would call the love of his life in front of a person who wants to ruin their life. Remember when Birwa and Mongi 1st wore sari for some function, he looked at Birwa and was amazed but then told Birwa that he was amazed by Mongi, who was coming behind Birwa. It was at holi too where he put color on Birwa and then said he did it "accidently!" I don't know I think i m going to be bashed 😭 after this comment! Sooo Sorry If i offended u but it is just a prediction! :) πŸ˜› But this is just a prediction that Sarang is playing a cruel joke on both girls because he wants to be with Birwa but Birwa did not give him attention until he started to be with Mongi! So I think Sarang just wants Birwa not Mongi! If this is the case I feel bad for Mongi but if he truly likes her than i think I will feel bad for Birwa because I think she has started to have feeling for him even if she does not realize because she gets jealous! 😊 πŸ˜›

Also, I've started to get these angry moments at Birwa and Mongi. Whenever Santu wants to help either one of the two they start getting mad at her. This has been annoying me since these couple of episodes! 😑 πŸ˜‰

hi... dont feel baad or like ur going to be bashed most of us here at the forum dont like these trio either so we know what ur saying... i agree on everything u said πŸ˜ƒ
desi344 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DmLovesSantu

hi... dont feel baad or like ur going to be bashed most of us here at the forum dont like these trio either so we know what ur saying... i agree on everything u said πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You! 😳 πŸ˜› I m soooo haappyyy that someone agrees with me!!
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

plzz guyzz count me in.........in tis TRIO BASHING CLUb..............dose faces relly annoys me............i relly prefer skipping dere part............ 🀒
iSakshi thumbnail
@arshi ur just like me I always skipp their parts... its like blahhhhhhh
desi344 thumbnail
I was SOOO Angry Today! Today's WHOLE Episode was based on them!!! No Santu and DM Scenes!!! :'( 😑Edited by desi344 - 14 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi344

I was SOOO Angry Today! Today's WHOLE Episode was based on them!!! No Santu and DM Scenes!!! :'( 😑

ur tellin me....πŸ˜† i was screeching from the insideAngry birangi has the dumbest faccial expression it just grinds the inside of me when i c themAngry i just wish the cv;s ends this stupid track ASAP...!
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All 3 are muppets, Sarang has chose to marry Monghi but obv this is not going to happen , Just want Sarang to leave D'Pur who knows whats going on his head.  Birwa for the money and Monghi cause he thinks shes sweet.  I can't tell and really don't want to.  I just wanted to see Sanraj not these clowns but suppose they can just move it along cause all i do is forward their parts anyway.
desi344 thumbnail

ur tellin me....πŸ˜† i was screeching from the inside😑 birangi has the dumbest faccial expression it just grinds the inside of me when i c them😑 i just wish the cv;s ends this stupid track ASAP...!

I know i felt like goin to the cvs and giving them a peace of ma mind! They make no sense....The suddenly made Birwa in love with Sarang while just day b4 yesterday she was jus doing it to make Mongi upset and telling Sarang She does not like him......Its soooo wierd
desi344 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ursowrong

monghi, sarang and birwa are very disturbing to look at

Amen!! πŸ˜†