..:: Siddhima FF - Passion Chpt.1 Pg.6::..

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guy after writing a few one shots some people suggested i write an FF on Siddhima. I am not the best writer but if you do like it, do comment and Press like button.

Well Here is The Teaser

.. :: Passion :: ..

"I'll be with you' forever Sidd."

Those five words echoed in his mind, again and again, like a gong that never stops.

Those were the last words that she had spoken to him, her last whispers before she everything in his life turned upside down, before his very own eyes. There was no disappearing in a gush of wind, or vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Hell, there wasn't even any residue left behind for which he can keep as a memory, she just left. One moment, they were locked together in an embrace, the next minute, he was clutching thin air.

He looked out at the sea, at the rolling waves that never cease. He took in a deep breath, inhaling the salty breeze of the sea water. He could still feel her imprints on him, her gentle fingers where they had held onto him last, before she vanished into nothingness.

The strawberry scent of her hair was still clear in his mind, empowering and strong, covering the saltiness of the sea. If he closed his eyes, he could still remember the touch of her body against his, all her curves and edges fitting perfectly into his. He could remember the feel of the fine strands of her hair in his hands, the delicate smoothness of her skin when he had pressed his face against the nape of her neck.

It was as if she was right there in his arms, hugging him back, when indeed, she was gone, mabye forever. The sudden feeling of loss was so overwhelming he felt himself stumble. He could remember her perfectly, but yet, he couldn't remember when had it all started.

---------------------------

Do Press the Like button and Comment. Love Harsha 😳

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Harsha Awesome start!

Add me to your PM list!

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Harsha Awesome start!

Add me to your PM list!

Thanks. 🤗
b.sandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woohooo, there's more and more SR OS and FF's popping up eachday, and I hope u continue soon, I wonder why she just left him.........hopefully nothing serious. PM me when u update.

cheers:)
MyLoveMForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AWesomee.....add me 2 in PM list...
Angelic_J thumbnail

Totally love it and cannot wait to read more😃 Please add me to your PM list😛

tulsi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read more :)