5th April Wnt Updt- Anuj released from Jail,

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1 12/24 KB: RB sings the title song to Abhi and everyone in 12/24KB hall.. Then he says that to vacate this house i will give 1 week ek hafthey detha hoon.. Then Simi says that what rubbish are you saying. then Rb says " your brother i.e. Anuj has written this house on my name. Then he shows the document to the manager and he also approves the same. Manju is shocked and also everyone else.Abhi takes the papers and sees what is written and sees that Anuj has signed . The Simi says that your plan has U turned. The house is not on Anuj's name so how can you get the house. Then RB asks Simi that if these are not the original papers where are they, then Milli tells Simi that she could'nt find the original papers in the cupboard.

Then RB says the original are with me . Anuj has given that to me. And I don't think Anuj has told you thats Anuj has given me the papers where he changed your names and put his and he has taken Rs's thumb print on it!!!
All are shocked. Then RB says that now I will feel peace when I come and live in this house.

Then he tells Manju that I will give contacts of some property guys and they can get you a nice house on rent..Abhi gets really wild and he tears the papers and then RB says " You think i am a fool to carry originals. this is just a photo copy !!" Simi is about to slap RB and then he stops her and says you know I respect you and you know my Awkaad.. Then Abhi comes in front and slaps RB{he has become a slap machine πŸ˜†)

Sc 2 :12/24 KB: Manju is crying hugging Simi, Simi says Abhi pay basoora Rako, i will not allow anyone to take away our house, we have fought a lot of wars and we will not allow anyone to take 12/24KB

Sc3:Daggar residence:
Neetu opens a gift i think its from Omi, Its a heart box and it contains a pair of ankets. Omi comes there and sees her seeing it and asks how it is. Then he tells her that Nakul Bhiya gave me some pocket money and I had seen you seeing it in the magzine so I got it for you. Then asks her to sit down.Then puts the payal on her feet 😊. The he tells her that they look beautiful on her feet. Neetu gets up and asks Omi why he takes pocket money from nakul; Is'nt  that you have a share in the property.

Then Omi says that no Nakul has been giving me pocket money from the begning. Then Neetu says are you a kid, You are married when you can take care iof your wife then you can take care of the property also. Then Omi says yeah you are right Neetu ji.

Sc4:Police station: Simi tells Anuj we will try to stop Bhalla from getting the house. Then Anuj says that I will give a verdict that I forced papaji to put this thumb print on the paper. Then Abhi asks the lawyer who is also there weither this will work. the lawyer says its difficult unless RS can say it himself, since court will not believe Anuj's words.. all are worried. then Abhi asks Anuj you took money from teh bank where is it!

Then Anuj says that i never picked up money from the bank. Then Abhi says but the bank manager said that the moeny has been withdrawn. Then Anuj says this work is done by Bhalla only..Then the lawyer says that we can ask the inspector to call the bank manager here.

Sc5:Daggar Residence : nakul comes to Omi 's room and tells him that doc has given some new medicine for you. Then Omi says thanks and tehn he says he wants to talk something. nakul says go on and then he says I want to come to office and work with you. then nakul looks at Neetu as he thinks she has instigated him.

Then Nakul says ok we will talk abt it later now you take the medicine. Then Omi takes the medicine and Nakul walks out. Neetu asks Omi what medicine do you take you are not sick.

Sc6: Police station: Manager at the police station, Inspector asks  that what is that money which Anuj has taken. Then manager tells that I took all the documents and gave Anuj loan. We do transaction thro pay order. So the lawyer that the money is put into some account right. So whose account is it. The manager sayus i need tomake a call please let me.

Then Manager goes out and calls Bhalla and tells him that the inspector is asking where is the loan sactiond money in which account all details. then Bhalla tells the bank manager that put the money back otherwise we'll all be caught. bank manger goes in , Bhalla is worried ,

The bank Manager tells the Inspector that the money was sactioned but not realised yet. Then Abhi says that think about it otherwise i can make a counter case and i can get the actual data out. So if thats the case Abhi continues then wither you take back the charges against Anuj or i can ask my lawyerto work on it.
Bank Manager puts his head down.

Sc 7: Police station : Simi asks inspector to release Anuj. Then then bank manager signs bail note for Anuj and then the inspector asks hawaldaar to reliease Anuj. Anuj comes out Simi cries with happiness, Abhi also happy. Inspector asks Anuj to sign papers and then he does that then Anuj touches Simi's feet and she hugs him. They leave the police station.

Sc 8: 12/24 KB : Auto arrives Anuj, Abhi and Simi get out. Anita is infront of the house. She is happy to see Anuj. She tells him that i came to the police station then i came to know that you have been released. Then she hugs him but he dose'nt hug her back. Then Anuj tells Anita if you really happy about that i have been released then first go and  ask for forgiveness from Manju and RS and before that ask forgiveness from Simi. then Anita says i will not ask for forgiveness from anyone I have come here to take you to my house. Anuj protests saying that he will not go with her he will stay in 12/24 KB only.

The Anita says I don't want to stay in a place where I have been insulted, Anuj says its not you or me who has been insulted its 12/24 KB, Ma papaji this family has been insulted. Then Anita tell you to do all the things you did, You did everything and I have to suffer. Then she continues that infront of everyone your mom and sister,sent you to jail, and they (Abhi and Simi)took money from OMi for RS's hospital bills and now whos help did they take to release you from jail. then She adds that she is his wife and you better treat me with respect.

Then Anuj slaps Anita. Then Simi goes to defend them.Anita tells Anuj if you don't come with me my lawyer will come with divorce papers. Then Abhi is like what is going on .. Anuj is shocked.   

Precap:  Milli is on the phone talking and telling some one that she will beat him blue black with her joothi, Suddenly someone thorws a stone into the house thro the glass.
Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shanti for a wonderful detailed update. Today we cud see some ray of light for KB 12/24.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanti.....as always thank you for the update....And finally anita gets a well deserved slap from Anuj......A little too little and a little too late but a slap non the lessπŸ˜ƒ
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update! I hope "sense" continues to prevail were Anuj is concerned...I hope Anita doesn't manipulate him into her devious ways & thoughts by blackmailing him with divorce...
RoyalT thumbnail

Thanx again Shanti.  Anuj will melt like ice.   Anita's lap dog will back on the job next week.  A well deserved slap though. 

-Shankar- thumbnail
thanks shanti. wow the precap is interesting.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates...Anita got the well deserved slap on her face......i'm happy for Anuj...
ramas thumbnail
I liked the epsiode today and anuj freed. Thanks.
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update finally anita got a slap that she deserved and probably should have got a long time ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. neetu should really get smart with nakul and find out what he is up too.loved how anuj slapped anita.