5/04- Sid-Riddz-Armaan:And our hearts criss-cross.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

First the worst part of the episode:

A complete mockery of Armaan, Siddhanth and Riddhima by turning their lives into a ridiculous court drama in the cafeteria of Sanjivani. What the writers wanted to convey was beautiful  and meaningful but the WAY it was conveyed made RSA look like a laughing stock and there is a limit to twisted sense of humour. You are conveying something so profound and that too in the backdrop of utter nonsense? The interns - Raj and Naina clapping showed insensitivity , not towards Sid or Riddz - but towards the whole situation. Armaan is a clueless kid as of now , so he took it in good spirit. If he knew the whole situation , he would have whacked them. Armaan's, Sid's, Riddz' lives are not a circus and these three of them are not clowns up for display. I will let monster mom-in-law off the leash for the time -being because I think something is cooking inside her head but even then, keeping in mind that she was the instrument for unleashing Armaan's capsule on his and Riddzie's love story and mirroring Sid and Riddzie's love story - it was in very BAD taste. I wanted all three of them to just run out of that circus. Where are Dr.Keerti and Dr.Shashank when you need them the most? HUMPH! ( Yeah, in big block letters)

Anyways, back to what made sense ( I am cutting off 30% of today's episode, I will need Listerine to change the taste of my mouth ).

Today , Armaan relived every single moment of his and Riddhima's love story - from fights to  blower fans to dupattas - recounting all the beautiful memories that light up his world - the light that he hopes to see in Riddhima once again. How we first met at the BB court , how I fell in love with her dupatta and carried the colossal bojh of her gussa and attitude. Armaan was again in his glass globe ( and I so don't wanna see him come out of it , man. Just look at him, ppz. He is a dream in motion right now)......and as Armaan dances with the memories of his basket and relates his love story to everyone , unknowingly he takes Siddhanth by his hand and leads him on a journey to his understanding and analysis of his angst-ridden journey of love with Riddhima. As Armaan tells the story to everyone , dancing in the clouds, Sid sits on the soil with his knees curled up and in Armaan's narration , he relives how he came to love Riddhima. And you are astounded as you realize that the storyboard of both SR-AR jouney has been the same. What has been profoundly different is the degree , the pathos , the equations , the permutations and combination. Sid remembers under Armaan's affectionate voice that Riddhima and Sid have traveled the same paths - the BB court , the dupatta rumbas , the fights, the understanding and the evolution of love that has formed between them eventually. And yes , the made-for-each-other path as well.

Yes, Siddhanth and Riddhima have traveled the same roads  where Armaan had picked roses for Riddhima once- but these are two different lifetimes and two different Riddhimas. Armaan finishes the story with a beautiful smile on his face , not realizing that he was on the journey with Siddhanth. Siddhanth listens to Armaan and through Armaan, he listens to his own heart. Yet, his state of mind rules over his profound feelings for Riddhima. He is still in the winter cold night , shivering with the thought that with the gamble that he has played, Riddhima will leave Sid and go away with Armaan.

Riddhima? I wished the floor opens and she goes inside it. WHAT A LAUGHING STOCK AND HOW! Can you imagine the plight of that woman? She is trying to save her marriage , whacking Sid night and day for throwing her towards Armaan and  SURPRISE! The very same woman has to sit amidst a crowd , hear Armaan recount their love story and take a part in it while her husband sits and listens? Can it get any worse than this? And I am AMAZED that nobody saw those tears almost dripping out of Riddhima's eyes? Sid saw , I understand , because he is in the same maha-dukhi boat with her . Armaan also, I understand . Armaan is still in his dreamworld and will perceive her tears as tears of awakened emotions. But what about the rest of them? Don't they know the facts?

Sid cannot say or do anything because he has given the reins in Riddzie's hands - anything he says or does at this juncture means taking away that right from Riddhima. Armaan is not aware of the situation, so he is still sitting on that pink fluff cloud.

It was terrible to see Riddzie get embarrassed like that  and of course whatever happened today stung and wounded her. What was notable was Riddhina looking at Armaan with such a stung and accusing face as if she held everything against Armaan and Riddhima looking at Sid repeatedly as if to apologize for all that was happening and looking at him helplessly. The transition of expressions of Riddhima between Sid and Armaan spoke volumes about her state of mind. But it is not right, honestly. Armaan does not deserve those dark looks because he doesn't know what Sid-Riddz share. He has no idea what has happened.

Riddz was looking at Sid in embarrassed apology for all that he had to sit and hear - she was  looking at Sid for reassurance that he is around - he is still there around her - she was looking at him in the hope that like always he will come and save her . But no Riddz , this time it is totally your call. YOUR CALL.

In the precap, a wounded but controlled Armaan asks Riddhima that whom did you get married to , if not me? The way he frames the question indicates how he believes that there is no other man in this world who deserves her more than him. And Riddz lifts her hand and points towards Sid. And Sid , who for Armaan was at the periphery all the while, takes center stage.

After the episode ( most of which was a drag and full of FBs and  bachaaoing producers ka paisa and testing audience ka patience) , you only remember the last frame of the episode:

Sid-Riddz looking at each-other with angst-ridden tearful eyes - the screen splitting - Armaan's fluff cloud face coming between them in all innocence. Think it over.

You heart goes out to all three of them today and you hate, monster-mom-in-law, Raj and Naina for making such a big joke out of their suffering.

P.S- Yuvi is going to pull up Naina and how. Hmmm... Raj, Yuvi, Naina... musical chairs?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
nitz what can i say beautifully written as usual three people following the same path but from three different directions unaware where the road leads them to the journey has begun for all the three but the destination is unknown of its love for all three but the concept is varied for these three ( for armaan its the the dreamy rosy love , for sid its the reality and practicality of love ,for ridz its love thats torn and confused at present ) loved the last frame my heart just went  out to ridz and sid ( hopefully by wed armaan will know the truth )

ps can i whack naina sid  did is best do save yunas love story and this is what she is doing
Poco princess

I absolutely agree with you!! What were the cv's thinking with todays episode!!

My heart went out to ridhimma today!! What she had to go through-a married woman sitting in front of their friends while her old love story is being told! Poor poor ridhimma-she no way deserves this.

As for Armaan-what can you say.Poor guy has absolutely no idea what he's doing to ridhimma.He thinks that by recounting their love story she will return to him.Even though I am an SR fan,my heart will go out to him tomorrow.He doesnt deserve what he's going to get!

Sid-Oh sid-today you could do nothing but sit there while your wife was being ridiculed by your own mother.And poco,no matter what people are calling him-gutless,spineless etc, he made the right call.He didnt say anything because he's left it to all to ridhimma-he still thinks shes going to leave him!

But its amazing how when Armaan was recounting his love story how it mirrored sids yet so different-armaans is all chocolate and fairy tales and sids is all angst and pain.

I think the ending was very telling-sid and ridhimma on either side and armaan in the middle!! Perhaps this discussion is best left to be discussed in our palace!!😉

P.S. Ive got quite  a few words for naina...how could she!!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nitzy Fabulous post!

A circus is the best choice of words, today was an absolute mockery for all fans! From KaSh to AR to SR!!!!!

Naina I don't get how she has become so insensitive to Sid's feelings!! How can a best friend change so quickly?!?!

Armaan, my heart went out to him in the pre-cap he has been humliated in front of the whole hospital, I mean he should have know the truth from before. I guess they were threading on glass someone was going to get hurt but the pain has sliced all three hearts, Riddhima's confession is going to heartbreak for all three because there is no happiness in the confession, because there is no answer in there!

The love stories have been the same but the meaning has been different and the way it has developed has been different but the journey Sid and Armaan went on has surely left Riddhima with an answer which we are all dying to know!

Where are Dr.Keerti and Dr.Shashank when you need them the most? HUMPH! ( Yeah, in big block letters)

Beats you and me both!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

beautifully said, and you are right...

your heart definitely goes out to all three of them today..
but for me it went more out to Riddhima...poor girl
That is a very embarassing and tough situation to sit in the middle, with Armaan narrating the love story on one side, and Sid just listenin to it on the other. Not only Riddhima, but any girl would feel the same way as she did. Out of all this, she is the one that is stuck as the play toy in between.

Sid, at times you really feel like slapping him for not speaking up or for being quiet. But then you do realize that he has completely passed on the decision to Ridz. And as much as it does kill him to do that, he will be content as long as Ridz is happy.

Armaan...you still dont want him to find out the truth. He seems so happy in his own land with his own dreams. He has that innocent smile on his face, and you just dont want it to vanish after finding out the truth. But unfortunately, he does need to be hit by that hard dose of reality,

As for momster-in-law, what a joker....i really want someone to whack her for forcing this tough situation on to them.
But in one way, she does seem to represent the whole society. That is, Sid-Ridz-Armaan, have become the result to what society can do to you. They have, unfortunately, become victims in this complicated game known as life.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: heersweetie

nitz what can i say beautifully written as usual three people following the same path but from three different directions unaware where the road leads them to the journey has begun for all the three but the destination is unknown of its love for all three but the concept is varied for these three ( for armaan its the the dreamy rosy love , for sid its the reality and practicality of love ,for ridz its love thats torn and confused at present ) loved the last frame my heart just went  out to ridz and sid ( hopefully by wed armaan will know the truth )

ps can i whack naina sid  did is best do save yunas love story and this is what she is doing

Thanks for replying Heerzoo!

My heart went out to all three of them. And except JP and Sue, i wanted to beat up everybody today.

Love and luck to you always,❤️

GOD BLESS YOU.🤗

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful post.👏
really, the epi z gud in d snse dat wid ar story sr also came outbt it cud hav been in a diff way; both sr n ar hav d same track of life bt it's inteestng 2 see wic track ridz move on wid .........n as per precap the truth z nt far away....
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
poco as usual!..right to the point 👍🏼...i agree the whole court martial bit was uncalled for a total bakwas!...it was kind of a big tasteless joke!..they could have made it a better way!..but a good thing came out of this bad situation as the truth will soon be out!..

i cant say anything about Raj he is shown as an evil character but i am kinda shocked of Naina's behavior!..isn't she supposed to be Sid's friend?! how can she smile and feel good about this natak!..CV's are ruing her character now!..and the rest of the gang seemed indifferent and watched peacefully!..how lame is that?.. Survana was the only one who felt bad and she asked Sid to stop their mom!..
rose0123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I must praise your writing, you're truly blessed. reading though your post makes the DMG storyline sound alot better than it actually is. It really takes alot to do that

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally love yur post nitz