Picture Analysis-- AR or SR ?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
This topic is open to all AR fans and SR fans ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† None of those ___ ONLY topics.

I am sure they changed the main picture for a reason. Yesterday I looked at the pic for a long time. It's awesome. And it has nothing to do with my couple love.

I love how AR looks really happy with soft smiles, and they are higher up in the picture. (reminds me of clouds) and their pics have more of a lighter, whiter tone. It seems to represent the past, or a dream.

And then you have the SR pic. Rid is wearing a dark pink (almost like a bride) you can clearly see the sindoor, and when she is in Sid's arm her eyes are closed. As if it's trying to show that she is finally at peace, and in the right arms.

They could've done this picture differently. Like two guys on both sides Riddhima looking confused or sad. But they didn't. They showed two happy Ridz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KajenLuva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess they want the viewers to decide- it's either her love- her dream/happiness against her marriage and culture/traditions!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

^well said! :)

Edited by -Ayesha- - 14 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly! they could have done this as Riddhima in the center with Sid and Armaan on either side or Riddhima then Sid then Armaan or Sid then Armaan then Riddhima....but they made it so that both men have Riddhima with them!

I agree with the part that AR looks like a dream....a very happy beautiful dream......and with Armaan glancing down at SR who represent the reality...a subtle and content reality. Riddhima with Armaan is glancing at us......and Riddhima with Sid has closed her eyes as if she has found her soul's abode in Sid's arms.
Armaan glancing at Riddhima and Sid shows that Armaan is watching over her......and is happy that Riddhima is happy and content in Sid's arms and also that his love will never fade...and hence they show a happy Riddhima with Armaan.

it's a mirror image of hum dil de chuke sanam poster๐Ÿ˜†

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
My Pick..it always was & will be AR๐Ÿ˜ณ
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

first of all beautifull pic  of armaan ridhima,They looks quite adorable.now In whole pic,only sid looks so confuse.lol

uzmakhan thumbnail
umm....ridzi huggin sid luks more like a frendship hug!! sirsli!! apart from wat her sindor and clothes signify, m talkin abt her xpressions here!!
moreover, the way she cumz and clings to armaan luks as if shez romantically involved wid him (which DUH she is!!)...wid tremendous love seen in here eyes fer him!!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To me AR- looks like a Dream... SR - looks like real life!!
pooja_j thumbnail
WEL DIFFERET PPL HAV DIFFERENT VIEWS...
BUT WAT I THINK HERE IS TAT RIDDHIMA IS HAPPY WID ARMAN WHIL WID SID SHE HAS CLOSED HER EYES REPRESENTING TAT SHE DOSENT WANTS TO FACE THIS REALTIY... MOREOVER ARMAAN LOOKS REALLY HAPPY WHILE SID IS LOOKING ABIT SAD
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

AR look Rabne Bana De jodi yaar..made for eachother