April 1st wnt updt- 12/24KB is to be vacated!!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1: RB and nakul: RB thanks nakul for bailing him out and he tells nakul that lets go for a drink ... And then he adds Kamina Kaminey ka saat nahi dega tu aur Kaoun dega !" and he laughs and puts his hand on nakul's shoulder. Nakul is a little angry And then Rb removes his hand and nakul holds his collar and tells you are a smaller kameena (  bad guy ) don't try to make relationships with me..

Then RB says  don't worry you tell me and i will help you out to ruin 12/24 KB. and RB walks out..Nakul sits in his car ( he's driving this time ) and he tells himself I really don't need you RB i can handle 12/24 Kb myself, but you are worth while to get me news !! Just liek I throw Anita !!.. Then he goes of..And then RB comes out and says What is nakul thinking  abt himself  i am a greater player than him

Sc 2 :@/24 KB: Manju tells Simi that Anuj tried to spoil 12/24 Kb and I will not bail him out.. Then Manju adds that he has done soo much bad with papaji i will never bail him out.. But Simi says that if we do not help Anuj then he will never be a good personb.. Anuj is ashamed of what he did, If we do not help him out now then he will never change.. Abhi also adds that what evert Anuj did was because of RB..

Manju just walks out and goes near RS and tells him that simi wants me to forgive Annuj,. Everyone wants that,. She is crying and saying how can i do that and they forget before being Anuj's mom I am ur wife. RS looks at her then tries to move his hand and he moves a little the left hand,, and goes towadrs Manju's hand and then she is shocked and so are others. He moves his head and says OK .. Manju asks for teh papers to bail Anuj out and then signs and tells them that go and get Anuj out but i will neither see his face or talk to him.

Abhi and Simi are happy and they go !!!

Sc3: Daggar residence: Omi tells neetu that during pregnancy people like to eat Khatta.. Omi offers some Khatta mango to her.. And then Neetu says I don't like anything in this house.. And she again tells Omi that she dose'nt want it and he puts it down. Then the caretaker comes and tells Omi that nakul is calling. Then When Omi leaves Neetu picks one and eats.

Then Omi asks why nakul is calling then caretaker says that accountant saheb has come for some signatures. then Neetu hears that and she wonders! Omi goes to meet nakul and the accountant . Nakul asks Omi to sit and tells him that some signatures are needed.neetu follows and hears all thatand wonders what signatures. Omi signs and then account is telling somthing but nakul stops him saying omi is worried please do not worry him more..

Neetu sees all this.. And then nakul walks the accountant out. Neetu comes there and tells Omi how can you sign without seeing what information is on the papers.Omi tells I trust nakul so i did'nt worry about it and so that i don't get streesed he ds'nt allow me. And then he tells neetu he will leave. Neetu is standinga nd thinking

Sc4: Police station : Simi and Abhi come there and see RB sitting. He looks at Simi and does namasthey. Then Simi tells the inspector that we got a bail papers for Anuj. Then inspector tells that Simi that we have another complaint on Anuj that of fraud.. This bank manager says that the property papers  were wrong which Anuj gave and he took a 50 lacs loan from the bank.. Simi glares at RB and RB says why are you glaring at me 😆 Abhi also glares at RB 😆..

RB says I didn't do anything only manager saab did it I just came along with him... Then Simi says don't you dare say anything you will die in hell.. Then RB says  this is just the beginning now see what next will happen .. glaring sessions take place...

Sc5: Daggar resicence:
Dadi comes while the guy is cleaning up the table where Neetu is sitting and sees the Khatta stuff.. and wonders.!

Sc6: Abhi and Simi outside : Drinking tea.
. Simi wonders who will Anuj bail out ( Hey Baghwaan matarani please do rehem on us !!Always 12/24 ion their conversation) Abhi tells that Anuj has done somthing wrong and he needs to undergo the punishment.. Then Simi says i cannot see the house like that and as a sister I have to do somthing !!.. Abhi tells her" Simi please why are you doing this soo much on yourself ( WOW I just want him to give the advice he gave during Qutab minaar session )

He holds her hand and keeps looking at her.There is bangle seller going he spots him and then he tells Simi i will be back and goes to the bangel seller to show some nice bangles.. And then He aks the guy to show bangles and then he buys blue bangles.. and then he asks how much and then he says 70/- (i think) and then he checks the pocket and has only 40/- and the bangle sellers says thats ok bangles are womens attire and you can just take it and go...ANd then Abhi takes it and goes smiling and then 

Simi is sitting sad and Abhi shows them to her and she smiles back.(useless creatives could'nt  they havbe show him putting on her like in Kabhi Kushi Kabhi gum !!}

Sc 7: 12/24 KB : Manju is looking at the door wooried but Simi and Abhi enter and Manju asks I hope everything is alright I will put food..You must be getting late for college.. then Simi tells Manju I know you are worrid abt Anuj and its true .. Then Abhi says we had gone there to get Anuj out but ..

Then the door bell rings.. and the manager comes in and says that we can get Anuj released if you can give the 50 lcas back to us.

Simi interrupts that Anuj never took loan then the banker says thats what you think but if you do not pay back the money then the house will be out on sale. ( Nelaam /foreclouser types) All are shocked. Rb comes laughing, saying only if the house is their  this will happen no .. then RB says you all don't know anything, and he sings 12/24 KB Ajeeyoo is on my name !! and he laughs  (Gawd he is a kameena No 1)

Precap:  RB announces that to vaqcate this house I give you 1 hour no 1 minute only !!!!  

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for  detailed update......looks like the creatives don't really know how to be romatic...Kya jata unka agar Abhi choodi pehna deta..... cant take too much from RB the clown ðŸ˜¡Edited by KRIVISHU123 - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can we all fly to India and just shoot RB.  That guy really is a cockroach.....

Thanks Shanti for the update....Really appreciate it.....
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update!! Nakul, RB & Anita need to be put in their place, RB is the most irritating!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a devil RB is.cant he just die soon.thanks for the update.
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RB has given one weeks time. He says....Ek hafte ki...i mean Ek week ki maulat de sakta hoon
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Day by day series annoys me now or will the family turns Sethi?
Neetu has noted that Nakhul is not clear. Shanti thank you for the update
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update RB should be ashamed he is such a cheap man hop they find a way out of this
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much....

Simi will not leave RB now./..... I hope she will eat him bump him off
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
RB is getting really smart. he takes their house. they should kick him out. its their house not his.