Karan Mehra's acting institute calling

jasskaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Mehra's institute RIRO has completed its first batch and have got a good response from the students. Admissions for the second batch is on and for that the institute is inviting all interested people for free workshops on the 1st & 2nd at 6pm & 4th of April 2010 at 5pm. It's a free workshop on acting.

They offer 45 minutes of an experience that you will never forget. To enroll, you can call 022-64537009/ 65212999/ 4999/ 9920113756 to book your free seat and get a chance to work under actors like Vibha Chibber.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys i hve a question kya karan n nisha khud acting sikhate hain???n if we call at this no. can we talk to karan??pzzzz tell me
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ash4friend

guys i hve a question kya karan n nisha khud acting sikhate hain???n if we call at this no. can we talk to karan??pzzzz tell me

nopes........they dnt teach there.......some professionals from the national school of drama teach.....
no u cant talk with him..😆 the receptionist attends ur call.........
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

nopes........they dnt teach there.......some professionals from the national school of drama teach.....
no u cant talk with him..😆 the receptionist attends ur call.........

thnks!!too kya karan sirf apni money lagata hai?😡 kash karan phone attend karta to main phone kar liti!!😳😊