March 31st Wrt Uptd- RB bailed out Aunj in jail

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc 1: Prison : Anuj and RB sitting RB is cribbing .. RB's mom comes there and asks for RB.. Then Halwadaar takes her to meet RB.. RB is shocked and then RB says the  macchar have eaten me up. Then miommy of RB says that I have brought stuff for you. Then RB says bail me out please mummy ji ..  

Sc 2 :
KB house terrace : Abhi is standing And Simi comes and tells I got food eat .. Abhi saya that he is not hungry..Simi asks why u r not hungry.. What happened.. Abhi what happened.. Then Abhi says that Simi its true that we need to be here but It dose'nt look good if we eat here every day.. Then Simi says yeah i know but mom will feel bad.. Then Simi says taht we will also contribute for the house expenses. And then Abhi says yeah that will be good.. And then Abhi says my job, then Simi says Yeah you will get a job.. Then Simi tries to feed Abhi But he stops saying did you eat then Simi says that no I will eat you first eat.. then Simi says I wonder if Anuj has eaten.. Then Abhi says how can i eat if you have not eaten.. then Simi says how long will this happen.. Then Abhi says that I am shocked by your attitude , Your brother did so much bad and you still want him back
Then he hugs her.

Sc3: RS's room 12/24 KB
Manju comes to give medicine.. Then he looks at the box and then Manju says yeah i understood I took my medicine.. then there is bhajan which Simi is singing to Matarani Then all come there.. Then Neetu comes and says i am ready leave me in that hell.. Here only ur people can stay here.. Then Manju says why r you saying all this last night you did'nt eat so did Simi and all others. then Simi comes and says to Neetu that Omi loves you .. Then Simi tells manju I will also come to Daggar residence to leave neetu. Then Neetu says No need and then Simi says papaji also wanted me to come but if you want to disobey papaji then OK..Neetu walks out

Sc4: Daggar residence:
Dadi is on the phone, All the four come Abhi Simi  Manju and NeetuManju is worried and they all come infornt of dadi. Then Dadi tells manju to sit. Then dadi asks why Abhi and Simi came.. they both bow to Dadi.. nakul enters the scene ,,, He is angry at Neetu .. Then Manju says we all have come together since i want to apologize on behalf of Neetu.. there are difference in the families but due to that we should'nt have our kids marriage spoilt..

Then manju asks Neetu to apologize to dadai./. Neetu goes and apoligizes and touches her feet. Dadi turns aside.. Then Neetu gets up and looks at Nakul and walks off.
Dadi tells manju that now I have only Nakul and Omi and in their happiness lies mine. i thought atleast if Daugher in law comes then there will be happiuness.. But neetu has come and caused difference between the brothers. nakul says to dadi ask them to leave we do not want any tamasha.. then at that time Omi comes and says I am soo glad Neetu ji you are back.. All smile except dadi and nakul then dadi is happy to see Omi smile so she is happy and she tells nakul to give Neetu another chance. then nakul says if you want it then Ok and he walks out.. Omi takes dadi's blessings..!!

Sc5: Prison cell: The Halwadaar comes and tells Anuj that you are bailed, RB worries if he will be bailed then Rb is also told that he is bailed.

Outside cell : 
Simi and Abhi and waiting.. Anuj is pleased to see Simi and he touches her foot, Anita stops his hand and then she tells him that she got the bail papers to get RB out. Anuj is shocked.. Then the cop says please stop the fight and get the bail papers. Then nakul enters with the bail papers and Anita asks Anuj to come with her. He stops saying that he will go with Simi di..

Anita says wht you want to go with them./ Then Anuj says that I did a mistake and I needed a punishment.. then he also adds that its Simi di's greatness that she has forgiven me!! Simi is smiling with happiness. Anita tells him that are you crazy I will never let it happen. Then She takes the papers from Abhi and tears it..
Then nakul says i have the bail papers. Then The cop sees the papers and says only RB's bailed out and not Anuj. then nakul adds saying i have come to bail out only RB. Then cop asks RB to sign the papers. Then he signs happily !! NRest are all shiocked.. Anita blasts Nakul saying i never thought you are soo cheap and mean. Then Anita adds you promised that if you bail out nauj then.. then she stops.. Then Abhi adds did you realise that the game you play some one can play on you!! Nakul is smiling happily.. Anuj then says sis you find this guy onlyu to bail me out.. Now you see what has happened.. You will never change Anita.. Anita warns saying that how dare you tell me about good or bad ..Then she says forgive me I should'nt have come to bail you out..

You sister the great Simi is there so why do you ned me!! And she looks at nakul and walks out, Then RB thanks Nakul .. and tells Anuj that you will have to spend days only in the prison cell.. And they both walk out.

Simi tells Anuj not to worry I will talk to mom and she will take the complaint back.. Anuj says no need Sismi di its my punishment and I have to suffer for that.. And what i did with papaji I truly deserve more punishment,.Hawaldaar takes away Anuj..Simi is crying sad..

Precap: Simi and Abhi come with the bail papers  and they see RB sitting in the  police station

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

SORRY FOR THE DELAY I HAD URGENT WORK !!!😊
[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
shanti don't worry and plz do not say sorry. We have life beyond KB and that takes precedence.
Thanks for the great update.🤗
we all appreciate your work, time you spend and your devotion.😊
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - I really do want to see Anita suffer...doesn't seem like she is suffering at all for what she did.
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti,
For your dedication in spite of the busy schedule. I appreciate your time and effort
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti thank you for the updates and well today I was not disappointed. Nakhul plays a double game tomorrow will release RB Arnuj and Anita can better fulfill its spirit of stupidity.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you...I hope Anuj will change after this incident
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Inclusion in Scene 3. I think this part of video is missing

Simi sings Bhajan. Manju tells RS in room that after so many days we get to hear bhajan in morning. Abhi and Mili in puja with folded hands.Simi brings the taal to Abhi, Mili and also takes it around the house. Manju whhels in RS. Simi offers the taal to RS and Manju and then to Abhi and Mili. Neetu walks past and does not invoke gods blessings. Manju calls out to Neetu but Simi stops.

Simi tells RS that he has to bless Abhi today. Manju asks how he can do. Abhi bows before RS.Simi and Mili support RS and gives him confidence that he can do. Abhi also says..Uncleji you can do. Simi tells RS to bless Abhi with both his hands. After much coaxing, RS moves the fingers of his left hand which was supposedly paralysed. Abhi sees that and is happy.All of them are happy. Abhi holds RS hand by himself and places it on his head for his blessings.

Manju calls out to Neetu who has locked herself in the room. She then asks Mili to get something. By then Neetu joins them and tells Manju she is ready to be left in that hell.

The rest Shanti has mentioned thereafter.
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the fantastic update and u all r right i too want 2 see anita suffer
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. well atleast anuj got his brains back!! Edited by shalini01 - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shanti for the update.  I really appreciate it......