SR Fans - What should Sid do?

Mars35913062 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Keeping in view the way things are now tightening up against Riddhima. Armaan is constantly hitting on Riddhima to get her love back. Riddhima is not telling him about her marriage (CVs wants to hold this as their trump card in degrading Riddhima further down the show) Sid mom has also stepped into the scene now 24/7 in the hospital, who wants Sid to marry Naina and who somehow does not like Riddhima from her first interaction (thanks to Sid for this one because he hid it from his mother). How she is going to react once she finds out between Sid and Riddhima's marriage and then would she let him break the marriage and let RIddhima marry Armaan? So anytime this bomb is going to blow into Sid's face

Sid is behaving like a bystander, waiting for Riddhima, whereas the pressure on her is increasing day by day and she is in a split situation. She might have a stroke because till one month back Armaan's father told Riddhima's father she needs to get married else she'll go mad.

What should Sid do?Lets focus and stick to this question please. Thanks.

( you may add your suggestion in the light of the two scenarios only)

1. Just stand there and wait.

2. As Armaan is trying to get closer to Riddhima, he should also spend more time with her. (I am surprised as to what is their life like in the evenings? do they still sleep in the same bed?) Express his Love to her and draw her closer. Take her out and interact with her openly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhw@ni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

Keeping in view the way things are now tightening up against Riddhima. Armaan is constantly hitting on Riddhima to get her love back. Riddhima is not telling him about her marriage (CVs wants to hold this as their trump card in degrading Riddhima further down the show) Sid mom has also stepped into the scene now 24/7 in the hospital, who wants Sid to marry Naina and who somehow does not like Riddhima from her first interaction (thanks to Sid for this one because he hid it from his mother). How she is going to react once she finds out between Sid and Riddhima's marriage and then would she let him break the marriage and let RIddhima marry Armaan? So anytime this bomb is going to blow into Sid's face.

What bomb.. ?! Sid knows everything he needs to know.. ! There is nothing hidden from him.. It is Armaan who is going to be blown and shattered when the truth hits him.. !

Sid is behaving like a bystander, waiting for Riddhima, whereas the pressure on her is increasing day by day and she is in a split situation. She might have a stroke because till one month back Armaan's father told Riddhima's father she needs to get married else she'll go mad.
Exactly, may I ask WHY is Sid behaving like a bystander.. ? If he is in love with the patni.. Then he should do somethng and solve the situation.. ! Besides telling Riddhima 'Oh.. ! I'm always there for you.. !'.. What else has he done.. ? PROVE that you're always around by ur actions and not just words.. !

What should Sid do?Lets focus and stick to this question please. Thanks.

( you may add your suggestion in the light of the two scenarios only)

1. Just stand there and wait.
That's exactly what he is doing.. Watch Armaan make a fool of himself.. And watch Riddhima struggle under the burden of their marriage.. Besides passing saintly dialogues, that is.. !

2. As Armaan is trying to get closer to Riddhima, he should also spend more time with her. (I am surprised as to what is their life like in the evenings? do they still sleep in the same bed?) Express his Love to her and draw her closer. Take her out and interact with her openly.
Hahaaa.. !! Same bed.. ?! They're not even living in the same house.. Coz Sid doesn't have the guts to tell his mother that he's MARRIED.. ! And nobody can blame YN.. Before the Sid-Naina engagement talks even happened.. In the first scene itself.. Sid says she's not my wife.. She's my friend's wife.. !! So if you're sooo in loveeee and soooo saintly and sooooo wanting to be around.. Andd sooooo helpful.. ! Tell YOUR MOM, im MARRRIIIEDDDD... !!

KSGlicious_AR thumbnail
I prefer the first option!๐Ÿ˜Š
Mars35913062 thumbnail
Thanks for elaborating my post. But we all know the current situation, can we just focus on your opinion as to what Sid should do NOW?. Either go with question 1 or 2.๐Ÿ˜ญ

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First one..

Sid just let Ridz go n choose Armaan silently.. And when Ridz will come to know abt his love for her, she'd be back on track.. She'd be back to Sid..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And even if AR reunite, Ridz will always have soft corners for Sid...๐Ÿ˜
Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSGlicious_AR

I prefer the first option!๐Ÿ˜Š

It says SR fans .. thanks.๐Ÿ˜†

Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

First one..

Sid just let Ridz go n choose Armaan silently.. And when Ridz will come to know abt his love for her, she'd be back on track.. She'd be back to Sid..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And even if AR reunite, Ridz will always have soft corners for Sid...๐Ÿ˜

So you want Riddhima to be always in 2 hearts.๐Ÿ˜‰ Already she is gaining a bad reputation. She might end up getting an award for best villainess in a tv serial

thanks

nikita_88 thumbnail
LOL as much as I want him to fight for her, he has told Riddhima how he feels before Armaan's return so now the ball is in Riddhima's court she knows how they both feel she just needs to chose!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mars35913062

So you want Riddhima to be always in 2 hearts.๐Ÿ˜‰ Already she is gaining a bad reputation. She might end up getting an award for best villainess in a tv serial

thanks

Well she will always remain in 2 hearts.. I'd never appreciate such love where he/she just totally erases the other person from his/her memories..

But i don't Ridz to have two men in her delicate heart at one time๐Ÿคฃ She's already ruining it for many..๐Ÿ˜† Hope she learns how to keep some moments as memories forever, and move on in life with husband.. Becoz that would be the most practical thing to do..

Oh shit sorry this topic was abt what SID should do and not Ridz๐Ÿ˜ญ But kya kare, Sid is just not doing what I want him to do.. That is neither in ur 2 options๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That is, to tell her how much he loves her, and become a bit possessive abt her.. He is acting too weird๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Why didn't he tell Ridz when they were in honeymoon?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Mars35913062 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well she will always remain in 2 hearts.. I'd never appreciate such love where he/she just totally erases the other person from his/her memories..

But i don't Ridz to have two men in her delicate heart at one time๐Ÿคฃ She's already ruining it for many..๐Ÿ˜† Hope she learns how to keep some moments as memories forever, and move on in life with husband.. Becoz that would be the most practical thing to do..

Oh shit sorry this topic was abt what SID should do and not Ridz๐Ÿ˜ญ But kya kare, Sid is just not doing what I want him to do.. That is neither in ur 2 options๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That is, to tell her how much he loves her, and become a bit possessive abt her.. He is acting too weird๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Why didn't he tell Ridz when they were in honeymoon?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks, that honeymoon actually made its difference subsequently. Woh waqt to chala gaya, now as I understand you are with number 2. He should get close to her.