sushavvi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aastha manages to hide the matter from Shivam.

Meena creates a big scene for Bulbul's Wound and taunts Aastha " How will she take of other's child when she does not have one."

2 New characters introduced as Aastha's Parents. Aastha calls her Mom and want to talk, but she does not let her talk and tell her to solve her problems herself and bring to them to there parents as it is her home and her family she must handle all the things by herself, and puts down the phone, when Aastha' Father try to speak and tell at least u could have heard what Aastha wants to tell, she tell it is against her principles to interfere in her daughters married life. Once a daughter is married to another house they are no longer responsible for anything.

It is dinner time Meena creates another scene scolding Kavitha for badmouthing against her to Gaurav & Shivam , and starts throwing tantrums, everybody stayed quiet when Damyanthi called Aastha as "BHANJ" today when i told one truth everyone is against me.

Babuji hears all this Nautanki and is very much angry on Bhagyashree for hiding the matter from him, and becomes upset how can somebody insult his DIL. Bhagyashree says she did not want to hide the matter but did not want to stretch and as far those people are concerned i have Shut their mouth then and there only and asked Meena to do the same too. Meena Retorts why i am unnecessarily being dragged in this. Babuji scolds Meena i know the ulterior motives of your words, and warns her onwards if she does the work of putting salt on Aastha's wounds it will not be fair on her and leaves the dining hall without having dinner, all r upset , Aastha tries to stop him but in vain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanx for the wonderful update