rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiii people, i sent a message to sunayana fozdar aka nandini on facebook, and heres her reply:
Thank u so much for the appreciation......all i can say is that ur feedback is valuable,so keep letting me know how u liking the episodes etc,.....n keep watchin...coz there are going to be lots of exciting twists...tc..
What do you think the exciting twists will be!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh great Some I can think of:

1. Suman and Tanmay 's wedding will be postponedfor now due to Guruji;

2. Karthik will agreeto marry nandini

3. Tamay will know suman's condition and love for Karthik;

4. On Karthik's wedding day as usual he will unite Karthik and Suman;

5. But then the big bang happens, Karan enters after Suman is married to Karthik.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Oh great Some I can think of:

1. Suman and Tanmay 's wedding will be postponedfor now due to Guruji;

2. Karthik will agreeto marry nandini

3. Tamay will know suman's condition and love for Karthik;

4. On Karthik's wedding day as usual he will unite Karthik and Suman;

5. But then the big bang happens, Karan enters after Suman is married to Karthik.

😳 tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar...👏
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanmay will not like Suman's love for Karthik in the beginning.  But he will care for Suman and then finally reunite the loving couple.

Karthik will get married to Nandu only to live separately and marriage in name only.  His heart belongs only to Suman.

Suman will totally be tortured everyday and pining for her Karthik Ji.

In the end, even BD will change her heart and completely agree for Suman to leave and be with her Karthik  Ji.

Nandu will be very unhappy, even if she marries Karthik,  bec Karthik will only ignore her.  What kind of marriage will that be for her?   She will finally let go of Karthik as she will know she has no hope of changing Karthik's love for Suman.
*TwinkleStars* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Tanmay will not like Suman's love for Karthik in the beginning.  But he will care for Suman and then finally reunite the loving couple.

Karthik will get married to Nandu only to live separately and marriage in name only.  His heart belongs only to Suman.

Suman will totally be tortured everyday and pining for her Karthik Ji.

In the end, even BD will change her heart and completely agree for Suman to leave and be with her Karthik  Ji.

Nandu will be very unhappy, even if she marries Karthik,  bec Karthik will only ignore her.  What kind of marriage will that be for her?   She will finally let go of Karthik as she will know she has no hope of changing Karthik's love for Suman.

I like this one rather than karan's return!! 😉Agree with you!!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
omg....again more twists....already the show is up wid a thousand twists...i wish dat god gives us shakti to take up all dis....hehhhe
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh... atleast the witch is not that bad in real life...