Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Be patient dear.  It will get better after the Jamu and Jai wedding.  Now they are dragging a bit.
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah after their wedding.. all the handsome guys will come in scenes not thenostalgic mama... Kuber is the coolest 👏
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
still this show is much better than the other stupido shows shown on different channels

i like village based shows
though i am not a regular viewer of this show ,when ever i get to see this show ,i feel really nice

jamunias innocence & the lovestory blooming beyween jamunia  & jai is very decent & coooooool !!!!

bhavna khatri as jamunia is really pretty & decent !!

gaurav sharma as jai is also nice !!!
Mallika113 thumbnail
The characters of Jai and Jamu are portrayed so well and they are both so sweet.   Loving this show.
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now the serial is becoming boring day by day.....
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont agree dat its boring-atleast its not dramatic like colors shows nor  tortorutous like star shows-ndtv is slowly bringing in nice watchable serials.Like jamuniya for its rusticity, cuteness-but irritating to watch pseudo actors like Manmohan Edited by india2050 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Bangalore,  you might elaborate and post what you wish to see in the serial and how you want the characters to be portrayed.   The CVs do come to this forum and check the posts.  Hope they will listen to viewers' ideas.   Soon I will start thread  about suggestions for Jamunia.  There all of us can post what we wish to see and what we do not like in a courteous way😊

The CVs also post on Jamunia  forum in Facebook.  You can post your ideas there as well.
Edited by Mallika113 - 14 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sd_384

now the serial is becoming boring day by day.....

I disagree - I'm liking it more.  Previously, it was excruciatingly painful having to watch the mamas, mamis, bato & chato, but today's episode, they weren't there @ all, except for a flashback, and I was loving it.  Gajraj, who gets a bad preview on the Imagine site on the show, actually seems a very nice UIL, and aside from the plot, everyone seems to be very welcoming of Jamu.  It has the plotline of a horror story combined w/ the simplicity of the characters.

It's starting to get interesting, and not a moment too soon! 👏
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yep, I agree with you Vrisha.  It's getting more interesting.   I am really liking the big haveli backdrop😃  One of the CVs said that we will see new face of Jai, I don't know what that means😕 Hope they don't change his sweet personality.