Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I hate Sid's mom !! GRRRRR   I hope she plays cupid !
chocogurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

I hate Sid's mom !! GRRRRR   I hope she plays cupid !

More like cupid between AR Why can't Sid tell her about their marriage now?! I mean Yuvi passed, so now whats the problem?!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sun29

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†welcome back angel...i was just going to pester you not to leave but voilaa riddhima did this๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

aww thanks hun but I still wanna knock Sid out tho for act silly๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

YAH Ridz speaks up but to me, this is looking even worse now!! She's questioning Sid as a husband, shocked that he would do something like that (she has every right to, what he's asking her to do is STUPID)....but now she's never going to feel the same way for him again, never going to say that he's a good husband and wants to make their marriage work because Sid pulled a stunner on her and told her hey, pretend to be your first lover's wife.....

From what i see, everything will go downhill from here on and Sid will be left in the end regreting this one stupid moment!

Now I am happy coz......atleast we know the worst is over.....S cant do anything worse than this......and 3 month respect...down the drain...way to go man.......and Ridz goes FATAK FATAK FATAK....

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

well once rids knows that A was sent tp pune by sid himself. Also sid was helping A behind rids back, she is naturally going to get mroe mad at him

but then i feel dr keerti will be the one who will make rids udnersatynd why sid has been doing

oncve rids relaises that sid wants her happiness only, i am sure she will repsect him even more than before

the precap too me was very postive

norzar
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can these ppl stop playin this round n round the mulberry bush...i hate these creatives... ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก   ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

i hope riddhima wud give sid one tight slap for suggesting her to pretend as A's wife...

they showd in the precap that riddhima was asking sid tum kaise pati ho siddhant khud apni patni ko and sid closes her mouth while she was completing her sentence..And before they cud talk A enters..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wash room teo hooties Yvi and Sid !!!

Sid is a sweet guy Akhoon mai assoo dialogue was so sweet !!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Whatever the outcome of this story now - it will all be in Sid's hands  now. If AR get together in the end, it's because Sid dug his own grave and let his wife reach back to her past. If SR get together, it'll be because the duffer came to a realization that what he's doing is SO WRONG!
-Ashoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

shazia u said it girl!!

all i can think is...fatak fatak fatak!!

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

I felt so irritated when they made armaan come in that time!!! I thought that atleast now SR will have a heart to heart but no A had to interfere . arghhh!!

oh god and there I come again I can't just have a moment of peace with my husband without been watched๐Ÿ˜”