LTL Express - Issue #2

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #2

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with kala leela and roops talking about sups trying to impress dutta with karanji even though she is in love with the bodyguard.  In the guest room sups is feeding karanji to the bodyguard and talks bad about dutta for not complementing her hard work. When dutta comes in the room the bodyguard hides behind the bed and he hesitantly tells sups the karanji was really good. After a while dutta is thinking about sups and how he complemented her, Naku is dreaming about dutta, and sups and the bodyguard are romancing. Babi sees naku and they have a conversation where naku says she wants to bring sups and dutta together because she wants to protect him from being hurt from love again even though bringing them together hurts her.

Naku is outside in her real form and is dancing and is saying dutta is like the moon she can love but can't get. But when dutta is coming babi takes naku away from there.  Then kala takes sups to pick which managlsutra she wants. Sups picks one and pretends to drop it and signals ravi, if he liked it and he nodded in agreement. Kala noticed everything and says both groom and bride agree. Naku was confused and went to get dutta. Dutta was threatening someone and naku takes dutta away from there and brings him to the living room. She asks him to pick a managlsutra but he leaves.

Dutta is threatening someone and naku is watching. After the man and baji leave naku and dutta have a conversation where dutta says would any girl like a guy like him and she replies by saying he thinks to much and she should not talk so much. Sups was eavesdropping but when naku started to leave she left also. Then, baji tells dutta who's with his Aai that they know where Deshmukh is which was the guy who tried to kill dutta. Aai tries to stop him fro going alone but he doesn't listen. Sups  tries to stop him also but ti doesn't work and dutta leaves with baji. Naku is crying seeing dutta leave and sups wipes her tears which were fake.

Dutta beats up deshmukh but does not kill him.  Then they show sups hugs ravi and he says someone will see and she says dutta went to lill someone but it would be better if he would die himself. Then ravi tell her that someone brought him to dutta's house and that person wants dutta to love sups so much that he won't be able to tolerate her eloping with someone else but he doesn't know who that person is. Dutta comes back and Aai is crying to see her son come back. After she leaves dutta starts to walk away and naku notices blood on the floor. Naku goes to dutta's room and is crying a lot. She helps him take of his vest and then brings him something to take care of his wounds. When she asks to take care of his wounds he says no and tell her to go away and she goes away. Dutta takes of his shirt and there is a big wound on his back and sups looks disgusted.

Sups starts to clean dutta's wounds but isn't able to do it so dutta stops her and then he puts on his shirt. She says what can I do to gain your trust and she cuts her wrist with a knife and dutta comes rushing to her and bandages her hand and then they hug. Naku sees them hug and runs away and starts to cry. Then dutta puts a shawl around sups and then carries her to her room and lies her down.

PRECAP:  Dutta and naku are standing  in front of the mandir and is telling naku I told you the girl who would be able to bear the blood on my hand would be my wife and I have found her today. She shed her blood after seeing my blood.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday (none found)

Friday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

TaSha Scene
This was a very easy choice and I dont think anyone will disagree. This is from the 24th March episode.
The Patil women are helping Supriya select a mangalsutra for herself. Kala comments that as long as the wearer and the person who will make her wear it likes it, its fine. On hearing that Naku fetches Datta urgently downstairs interrupting his work. But Datta says that he doesnt want to be involved in the selection process. For him the mangalsutra isnt important, the feelings behind it are important. So saying he leaves and goes up to do his work. Naku follows him upstairs to clear the used teacup in his room. She quietly takes the cup and is leaving when Datta notices her in the room. He is surprised that she is leaving quietly. She has nothing to say of his behavior downstairs? Naku disappointedly says she has nothing to tell him...he knows everything. So saying she is about to leave. But Datta stops her. He asks her to put the tray on the table. He goes to his cupboard and we see a box there. He tells Naku till today whatever she has said he's always listened to it patiently even if he got angry. He takes out the box and goes and places it in the table and sits in front of it. He looks at it for sometime...as if he is bracing himself for something.
Finally he tells Naku that whatever he said downstairs he told it after lot of thought. He calmly says that the woman who wears his mangalsutra must understand that any moment she might have to break it. There is very little distance between death and him. Naku is shocked as if she has been pushed badly. Now its time to open the box and Datta braces himself again and opens it. He takes out a revolver and looks at it...while looking at it he remembers all the people he killed with it. He asks Naku if she can see the blood on the revolver. Naku shakes her head...but he says he can see the blood. He looks at the revolver and rotates the cylinder. He says the first man he killed...his son had screamed to see his father lie dead. That scream still rings in his ears. He again asks Naku to look at the revolver closely. Cant she see the blood on his hands and the revolver. Naku again shakes her head...more slightly this time. He has forgotten how many people's blood is on that revolver. Datta walks around the room and ends up in front his mirror. He asks her to ask the man in the mirror that when there was no enemity with all the people he killed...why were they killed. This is how this business works. Whoever comes in front of the bullet gets killed. So many women became widows because of him and so many children became orphans. He is sitting by now...he looks upwards in a tormented fashion as if he is asking God if he could be delivered of his crimes. He says this is Datta...Datta Bhao...Datta Shreeram Patil. By now he has gotten up and looking at the mirror.
He walks away from the mirror...he says when a man dies his scream and his soul becomes a part of him. He goes and sits on the sofa. He says his heart his not a heart but a dungeon filled with dead bodies. He has no regrets for what he has done till now. His business is like this only. You either kill or get killed. He is like this only...but he is honest and he doesnt want to hide the truth from his would be wife. He asks Naku if she understands now?
He gets up and starts walking around. He knows that the mangalsutra, the sangeet, the cooking karanjis are all a part of a girl's dreams. But then does any girl ever dream of a guy like him? Naku is shocked by that question and it takes her a moment to recover. Datta himself answers his question by shaking his head. Naku doesnt know what to answer.
He comes to close to Naku and says that she(Supriya) has agreed to marry Datta but does she understand the meaning? Will she be able to tolerate the blood on his hands? Will she be able to see the tears hidden in his eyes? Will she be able to understand the pain thats in his heart? If no then then she is not living in reality and he doesnt want Supriya to be under false impressions. By now Naku isnt able to give him false hopes too. She tells him that he really thinks a lot. While she simply talks without thinking. Now she realizes that she talks too much. He doesnt really need her sermonizing him.
Datta says "Nahi Naku" fondly...so saying he puts his hand on her shoulder. Naku is SHOCKED...she is holding her breath now. She turns and looks at his hand as if to convince herself that its really there. Datta keeps his hand there to as if to reassure her that now they are no longer master-servant but connect at a deeper level. He says whatever she says is honest and from the heart. He lets go of her and Naku lets go of her breath. He continues that she doesnt know him...but understands him a little. Thats why he told her all this. So saysing he goes to the window. He now orders her to go from there..he has lots of work. Datta has already switched back to being Datta bhao. Naku picks up the tray and slowly walks out of the room still taking in what all he had said. Datta puts the revolver back in the box...shuts it and puts it back in the cupboard. He has switched off his past again just as quickly as he switched it on.

Other Scene
This was a little tough...I was torn between two scenes...finally chose this one for this one for the beauty of thoughts expressed in it. This scene showed the one of the most beautiful potrayal of the mother daughter bond. Who can understand the a girl better than her mother? For Nakusha her mother is her best friend. And Babi could feel her child's love and pain of heartbreak. It is heartbreaking for Babi to see her daughter so much in love and yet suffer so much because of it. She was a helpless mother who didnt know how she go give her little girl what she really wanted. As for Naku she is in love...its her destiny and she doesnt want it any other way. She will never get her love. But can she stop herself from being in love? Thats not possible! So this scene is from 22nd and 23rd March episodes.
Naku is estatic to be in love. She removes the black soot from her face and body and wears a lovely dress. She looks and feels like a princess. She is sitting her room thinking of how Datta had asked her if she had ever been in love with anyone. Babi comes and is shocked to see Naku. But this time instead of scolding her she affectionately asks her crazy little girl why he words have no effect on her. Why does she cause pain to herself? Why does she dream those dreams which will never come true? Naku says that meeting Datta was her destiny. How could she stop herself? And why would she? One doesnt think and fall in love. Who will keep record if she will get him or not. God has brought love in her life...what could she do?
Babi questions Naku why does she keep trying to get Sups and Datta together? She can quieten her but why is she fooling herself. Naku says she isnt fooling herself. She is simply taking care of him. He had faced betrayal in love before. But now he wants to forget eveything and move ahead. Datta looks tough but inside he is just like them. His heart is like glass...and a small thing can cause a scratch on that glass. His love is like a new flame...it might go out any moment. Naku is upset at the thought of of it.
Babi says while protecting that flame...she will burn her hands. He's getting married in 2 days. What will she do then? Now Naku holds Babi's hand as if to draw strenght from her mother. Naku whimpers piteously what does Babi think? She doesnt feel bad? She feels really bad...as if her heart will break into a hundred pieces. When she sees the happiness in Supriya's face...the wedding preps...he heart breaks. In these two days she will cry every moment but will not let anyone see her grief. Tommorow her dreams will be someone elses but till then she asks Babi to let her live her dreams...let her dreams fly. So says she drags her mother out to the main part of the Patil Nivas. She asks her mother to let her live her dreams for one night...let her be like this for tonight. No one will see her. Babi relents. Naku excitedly drags her to the garden. There she sits by the little pond and plays with the diyas and flowers in it. Naku again says a little sadly there is no one who will see her.
Naku now points out to the moon. She says that the moon is so beautiful. But if she insists on getting him will her mother be able to get her? But eventhough the moon is far away she can bask in his light. Who can stop that? He love is like that. he moon is "Datta Sahib". As if pulled by the desires of the woman who loves him the most Datta steps out in his balcony in the moonlight looking dreamy. He remembers how Supriya has been attempting to make it up to him.
Naku says the light of her love is everywhere just like the moon-light. So says she starts almost dancing in joy pulling her mother along. Babi at that moment notices Datta there. He is lost in thoughts and hasnt noticed them. Babi quickly pulls Naku from his line of sight and tries to cover her up. But Naku doesnt want to hide herself. She thinks Datta wouldnt recognize her. Afterall who would expect such a face inside that black soot? But Babi doesnt listen and covers Naku and takes her away. Datta turns his back right at that moment as if to symbolize him turning his back on true love while lost in the thoughts of someone who doesnt care for him.

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Dialogue

Male

"Aaj tak tu jo bhi boli, main sab sunna. Kabhi kabhi ghussa bhi ata tha, phir bhi chup chap sunna tere ko." - Dutta

I know Dutta's had some absolutely amazing dialogues this week - but out of all of them, this one's my favorite. Everything Dutta said to Nakku - as heart warming/gut wrenching as it was - THIS dialogue was the precedent to it all. It explained to us that Dutta'd always listened to Nakku as his equal - and now he felt close enough to her, that he could ask the same of her. Of ALL the people who he could tell (like people in his family and Baji), Dutta chooses to tell Nakku what's on his mind - and before telling her, asks her to keep an open mind. He was actually affected by what she thought, by her impression of him and her reaction around him. *sigh* I love these two! *dreaming away*

Female
"Aayi, aisa dard hoga - mujhey kisi nahi bataya tha." – Nakku

Again, I know that Nakku had delivered some pretty powerful dialogues earlier in the week. But if those dialogues made me *sigh* at love - this dialogue made me feel like someone literally ripped the heart out of me. And THAT was a far stronger emotion than I had for the earlier dialogues. Nakusha really touched my heart with that one. She was naive, she was innocent - she really enjoyed being "in love" because it made her happy. And her optimism made me wish for a better world. But when her heart broke, I literally felt her cry of pain. It was going to hurt THIS much - she hadn't been told. She didn't know! The reality of the situation washed over her - bringing with it the earth shattering pain (known as heart break). I know that all of us at one point have gone through pain that seems unbearable - such heart break is unavoidable in life. And this is why this dialogue absolutely tugged at my heart - I just wanted to hug Nakku and promise her it will all be okay. *pained muh*

Literary Gem

Male
"Dutta ka usool hai - pehley shaanti, baad mein aandhi. Agli baar Baji ko bulane nahi, urane bhejon ga." - Dutta

*sigh* HOW the dialogue writers come up with these absolutely mind blowing dialgoues, I know not! But this dialogue fit Dutta perfectly to the T - it defined him. Be it his past/present where first he was calm and "happy" and now he's dark and "brooding". Or be it how he deals with people that have wronged him in some way - he gives everyone (irrespective of the mistake they commit) one chance to come clean and to redeem themselves. It's only if they fail that they get to see and bear his wrath. I've always maintained that Dutta's an ice berg - what we see is a minute portion of what's there - and the same theory stands for his anger too. He isn't going to judge you if he can help it - but if you push it, he won't think twice before passing a verdict on you and implementing the sentence! *sigh*

Female
"Body guard ho na - Aajao peechey peechey!" - Kaala

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahaha! OMG! I love Kaala! When she so completely dismissed the mavali and asked him to "follow her" (like she would a dog), I literally fell off my chair laughing. She was smarter than him, she knows it and she doesn't miss a chance to show him his "aukat"! I LOVED IT! *ROFL* When she said "Aajao peechey peechey!", I was half expecting her to whistle and say "Here boy!". Bwaahhahahahaha! The dialogue writers deserve an applause for this one - it was simple, brilliant and effective. And making something this "effective" in just a few words is an amazing feat!

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Monday & Tuesday
The first warm & fuzzies scene is the scene between Babi & Naku ...
Naku convo wid her mom about love & pain waz really touching ..
"Unse milna mera naseeb hai! Main kaise apne aap ko rokti, tu bol Aayi. Haan, aur kiyoun rookon? Pyaar koi sooch k nahi karta. Woh milaingai nahi milaingai - Iska hisab kaun karta ?
Bappa ne meri zindagi mein pyaar la k rakh diya... Main kya karti?"
She luked so very much in love ...it waz all showing on her face ...It waz so very pure & when she compares her luv with moon her face glowed ..& when she talks bout pain ..."Jaise mere dil ke sau tookde hojayenge"..
I really had tears in my eyes ..as if i could also feel her pain ...!
Excellent performances by Mahi & Chinmayee ...!
(One thing i wanna ask does a mom & daughter hav a convo like this in real ...coz i cant imagine myself having this type of convo wid my mom ..Mujhe thappad ki goonj abhi se sunayi de rahi hai .....aur agar thappad nahi to "besharam ..be haya " jaise words to zaroor sunne ko milega ..Loollzz .!)

Wednesday

Another warm & fuzzie moment is when Dutta is talking bout his pain wid Naku ..
This entire conversation or rather confession is so very painful & heartwrenching ...
The way he is living wid the demons inside him..their voices still haunt him ..he can still feel the blood on his hand & he is helpless bout it .
He just wants his would b wife to know of the fact dat what it would b like to b Dutta the Don wife ..
The lines "Mere naam ki mangalsutra pehenne wali ko pata hona chahiye kisi bhi waqt usse mangalsutra thodna pad sakhtha hai"..sounds so painful but so true ..!
When he sayz dat "Mera dil dil nahi tehkhaana hai, Ismein bahut Laashein hain"...u can feel the pain visible on his face ..!
Marvelous acting by MisHi here ....U made me cry ...!

Friday

The scene which really moved me waz when Naku witnesses the hug between Sups & Dutta ..
She just couldn't take it & runs 4rm there ...she cries in 4rnt of her mom ..
It waz a very emotional scene ...u can almost feel the pain Naku is goin through ...
Even Babi her mom is helpless as she can do nuthin to ease out her daughter's pain ...!

That's it frndz 4 this week ..
I hope i didn't miss out any important scene ..
Bye ..cya all next week ...!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

God Almighty. Morning, folks. *Sighs* I have no idea how I feel right now. Empty. This is strange because a couple of hours ago I was pretty much drowning in emotion. So what was this Week like? Well. This Week was One Day in Laagi Tujhse Lagan. One day. How the Hell can so much happen in ONE day? Anyways one thing did come from this Week. I got a new Shock section. Read on, you'll see. And people? I suggest you all sit with a Tissue Box. God knows I finished one all by myself last night.

OhMyGod – How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku Happy in Love

Ah Naku! *Sighs Happily* I love Naku. She is so sweet and so adorable! And the way she just let herself go and just bask in her Love was just so endearing. I bet there was not one person who watched that Scene and did not smile and was touched at the end of it! I loved how they showed her sitting by herself, lost in her thoughts of Dutta, just remembering and smiling. Holding all those sweet memories close to her heart and then slowly, slowly as she remembered more and more, her true face was revealed to us. It was as though her Love for Dutta was blooming inside her, lighting her up and taking her from the Dark into the Light. Yeah, I know. I think a lot. *Grins* I just loved that whole Scene where she was dancing alone while smiling to her reflection, it was just perfect and showed the Joy of First Love. *Dreamy Sigh* Everything about her radiated Love and Joy and Euphoria. It shone in her eyes, it showed in her smile and when she danced you could see how oblivious she was to everything except her feelings. I absolutely loved it and Mahi was just Brilliant in her portrayal *Applauds* it was such a Sweet Shock because for the first time we actually saw Naku let herself go and just let all the Love she feels for Dutta out *Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moment: Naku's Dance of Love

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Yes it's a 7. I can't seem to help myself when it comes to Ratings. Ah what the hell? *Smiles Winningly*)

OhMyGod – Death By Laughter! Shock

Kaala Intimidating Mawali Lafangah and Supriya

"Jo bhala na samjhey, bhoorah na samjhey… voh Kaalavati ko kaisey samjhey gah?"

*Aisha Applauds* Kaala, Kaala, Kaala! Aap ka koi javab nahin! *Looks on in Admiration* Despite this being a Week of Heartache the one thing that the Creatives got spot on was Kaala! This Villainess needs more Screen Time! Such a short Scene and it was bloody Brilliant! *Applauds*

First of all Kaala was looking absolutely STUNNING (As usual *winks*) in that bluish green sari. I swear whoever Kaala's Costume Designer is should get a raise! Kaala ALWAYS looks Gorgeous! That woman makes wearing a Sari an art form! Of course she would probably look good in a bin bag!

Secondly Kaala has brains. Brains and Beauty. My God, the woman is Amazing! And I kind of miss her Kill-Supriya Plans *Sad*

And thirdly she has a sense of humour. That's right. A Villainess who can make a joke. Jokes that are actually funny. Whilst intimidating her victims.

*Aisha Looks on in Awe*

The Woman is a Goddess. God, no wonder Leela is jealous!

Supriya actually stopped in her tracks with her mascara brush when Kaala walked in. Now that is what you call sensational. Of course, Supriya is too much of an Idiot to understand exactly how mind-blowing Kaala is *Rolls Eyes*

And you know what I can't explain just how bloody Fantastic Kaala is so I'll just let her do the talking.

"Vahini! Kitna sajh rahi ho tum? Iradah kya hain?"

*Aisha Chokes on Pepsi and Bursts into Laughter*

"Tumhein neeche bolayah hain. *Gives Evil Look* Tumharey phaasey kay phandey ka naap leynah hain."

*Supriya Looks Shocked*

*Aisha Killing Herself Laughing*

And she didn't stop there! She even made the MawaliLafangah look even more of a Gadah than what he is! And that's just sheer Genius! *Aisha is Awestruck*

*Kaala Looks at MawaliLafangah*

"Dekho aaj issey tumhari aankhon kay samney say ley kar jah rahi hoon. Rokho gaye nahin? *Innocent Look From Kaala* Bodyguard ho nah? *Gives MawaliLafangah Condescending Look* Ajao… peechey peechey."

*Aisha Whistles and Cheers*

Now that, my friends, is what you call Ishtyle! *Puts on Black Shades*

Shock Character: Kaala

(The Woman deserves an Oscar not just a Rating! And I would have given her a 10 just for the Strangling-Supriya-Action plus she made me laugh. And God knows we all needed a Laugh this Week with the Lack of Baji we had and the shocking Excess of MawliLafangah and his Daft Supriya *Disgusted* But I can't give 10's can I? Damn it.)

OhMyGod – My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Supriya Scenes

*Glowers*

*Takes a Swig of Pepsi*

*Glowers Some More*

You know what? Seriously? I don't even want to talk about it. I just hate, absolutely hate that- that woman! You know what she is? She's a B****. That's what she is. And Hey! All I'm doing is calling a Spade a Spade! It's the damned Truth! And My God, if she was a real person I would be sitting in Jail right this Moment, completely without shame or remorse. In fact, I bet I'd be sitting there with a few of you guys. And when I say Supriya Scenes I mean every single Supriya Scene we had this Week. Especially that last one. You know the one. The Hug Scene. God Almighty! Is nothing sacred anymore?! Supriya??? Of all people, Supriya is the one who got to get the First Hug???

That's just sacrilege! How dare she touch him?!

*Aisha Takes Deep Breath*

*Twitches Angrily*

I was willing Dutta to not touch her, absolutely praying for it. And that PreCap? That was just sickening. I asked for a TaSha Scene and I got it. A twisted version of it! Dutta sharing his happiness with Naku about finding the Right Life Partner? What kind of sicko came up with that?! Why CVs??? WHY?! *Angrily Shakes Fist at the Powers that Be*

But you know what? You know who that was in the PreCap? That was Dutta Patil. He's resurfaced. God help us. And he's going to be Heartbroken all over again. *Aisha is HeartBroken*

But the one shining light at the end of the tunnel that I can see is that Dutta Bhao is going to do some serious Collateral Damage when he finds out about the Dhoka. If that MawaliLafangah and his IdiotSupriya had any sense they would be on their knees and praying fervently right now. Of course even if they were doing that it's not like it'll help. *Aisha Gives Supriya the Death Glare* If only looks could kill. Supriya and her MawaliLafangah would be so dead and burning in Hell right now.

Shock Scene: Anything with Supriya

Shock Factor: 6/10

(It's a 6 because let's face it: What else could we expect from a conniving two-faced snake?)

OhMyGod – What The HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Supriya MawaliLafangah Scene in Song Sequence

*Aisha Drops Head into Hands* Ab iss ka mein kya kahoon? Supriya while engaged to another man, in that man's house, is romancing with the guy she is going to elope with. What kind of disgusting, shameless person would do that? I'll tell you what type of person. The type of person Supriya is. I mean, what else can we expect from someone who wears a red, backless sari in the hopes of seducing a man just to crush his heart under her foot? Even Vamps have more principles! That whole Scene just gave me a horrible taste in my mouth and honestly made me want to smash the TV in.

I had to settle for giving her Death Stares. I swear the two of them absolutely ruined that song for me. Never again will I be able to hear that song and not think of – Eww. *Sickened* And she wasn't just romancing it seems. We got the suggestion that Supriya did a little more than just romance with her MawaliLafangah. Tauba tauba! *Disgusted* Na koi sharam, na koi Khuda ka darr! What kind of values did her mother give her?! *Imagines Supriya's Murder*

Shock Scene: Supriya MawaliLafangah Song Sequence

(*Throws Shoes at Supriya and her MawaliLafangah* [Insert Curse Words Here] That is all.)

OhMyGod – My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku's HeartBreak

*Sighs Heavily*

I just watched it again. And I couldn't help it. I cried again. God. Naku plus Heartbreak. That's just Evil. I could hardly watch it. Every time I did my eyes filled up, my throat got tight and I felt like my own heart was shattering. And no, it's not just because of hormones.

Mahi was simply Mind-blowing in this Scene. And the way Aayi reacted to her heartbreak was just as devastating. The whole Scene was just pure emotion. And it was overwhelming. I'm getting choked up just thinking about it.

*Takes Deep Breath*

This is the Scene that left me emotionally exhausted. Absolutely drained. Thanks a lot CVs. What a way to start the weekend. *Glowers at CVs*

The dialogue writers are trying to kill us. Through heartbreak. That's just twisted. The whole Scene was just… *Exhales Slowly*

The pain was shimmering though Naku's voice and the way she was holing onto her Aayi as though she was the only anchor left to her in this darkened storm. First we saw the Joy of First Love and now we got to see the Pain of Unrequited Love. I an't even discuss it anymore.

*Aisha Hands Out Tissues*

"Aayi… mere ko laga tah kay mein saab seinh lohn ghi! Sahib kay Supriya Tai say Shaadi ho ghi, Sahib khush! Mein bhi khush! Par aisa nahin Aayi! Mein dil ko nahin samjha payi! Nahin samjha payi Aayi!"

*Aisha Choking Up*

"Aayi! Aisa dard ho gah mujhe kissi nay nahin bataya tah!"

*Aisha Struggles to Hold Back Tears*

"Tab jaisey howa tah nah? Vaiseych howa! Dhum ghoothtah Aayi mera! Dhum ghoothtah! Tab tum marnay say bachayi thi nah? Par ab kaun?"

*Aisha = Sobbing Wreck*

Shock Scene: Naku's Heartbreak

Shock Factor: 8/10

(I can't handle this much depressing stuff. I need some Pepsi)

OhMyGod – I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Heart to Heart Scene

Well. At least this week wasn't completely depressing. We got a TaSha Heart-to-Heart Scene again! *Sighs Dreamily* And it was more of Dutta opening up his heart and soul to Naku again! That whole Scene was just pure Heaven. It really showed how much Dutta trusts Naku, how emotionally attached to her he's gotten and best of all, it showed that Dutta himself knew to some extent that Naku is important to him. He knows that she understands him and for a Man who has been alone for ten years both physically and emotionally, that's pretty much Mind-blowing stuff. Of course this is Dutta so he won't be awestruck like a normal guy would *Grins*

He told Naku everything about the Darkest part of him, that part of him that has caused him so much anguish and so much pain. The part he's kept hidden from everyone else and it was especially revealing when he compared his heart to a dungeon filled with dead bodies. The Man thinks his heart is dead. *Heartache* Probably a good thing for him to think seeing as how Supriya is trying to get him to fall for her *Glares Angrily at Supriya*

But pretty heart wrenching as well and we saw it all on Naku's face. That poor girl. How much can one person take? I'm surprised she's not an emotional wreck! But then a Sher needs a Sherni right? *Winks*

And speaking of the Sher, the best part was when he reached out and held her shoulder. *Euphoric High*

He looked so content and so peaceful when he did it! He's never looked at Supriya like that! Take that you evil wench! *Throws Shoes at Supriya*

Shock Moment: Dutta Reached Out To Naku

Shock Factor: 8/10

(*Sighs Dreamily* What else can I say? The Man is just wonderful!)

OhMyGod – How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Heading Off To Start a GangWar

Ladies? This is it. That One Scene that makes us tremble at the knees, light headed and burn up all at once. Nothing is Hotter than when a Man goes off to Fight a War. Nothing except when it's Dutta Bhao who's doing it *Swoons*

Hot. Gorgeous. Angry.

This one Scene showed us that the Epitome of Hotness is definitely Dutta Bhao. The Man is so Hot I'm surprised that he didn't burn up the place he was standing! That change in him from Dutta to Dutta Bhao happened in a split second. The way he roared: "BajiRao!"

Whew.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

He just radiated Awesomeness. And the amazing Bada**ery that followed? Pretty damned breath-taking is what it was.

He absolutely beat the hell out of that Deshmukh! And he scared the crap out of Supriya as well when he mentioned how much he hates Dhokaybaaz logh. Which is just the icing on the cake.

Click on the link. You know you want to. And if anyone can make an avi to that BajiRao! Part? I will hold you in reverence till the day I die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3brEzEIzgM

Shock Moment: "BajiRao!"

Shock Factor: 9/10

(Yes I'm biased. We've been over this. Get used to it.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Well dears.. Hasn't it been a disappointing week.. (that silly chi chi and tight fitted t-shirt ashiq are still roaming around) Do Bandar Ka Joda..!! Can't bear seeing them anymore.. As most of you would agree.. =[
So what else can be said..?? These CV's want our hottie Mr Shartmie Pants to get dukhi again and the nautanki ki dukkan lovers are brewing their bakwas plan..=@
Big disappointment for me was finding out that Mr Ravi is a Punjabi Pehlwan..!! Urghh..Urghh... urghh…(or is he?) He's an alien.. Can't wait to see Dutta do his dulaii.. I can just see a brilliant dishum dishum scene..*dreamings dreamings*
Chi chi throwing herself onto Dutta after her khudkhushi ka drama (we would be khush if she was dead =P) Bachari Naku.. If only she saw the full scene.. =((
Errmmm.. What else?? Not much else as the Do Bandar did satyanash to all the episodes this week..!!
Only non disappointing thing was our fantabulous TaSha and of course Mr Cuties Baiji..(blush blush)
Lets hope next week isn't so disappointing.. =)

Shining Stars of the Week

*payal_15*

Character

Well, for this week..the SOTW is.. 

*drumroll please*

Dutta Bhao

Why??

Well, lets see, he talked, and then he talked, and then again he talked!

Seriously thou, Dutta bhaou because....

he had a heart to heart with Naku many times

Mostly because of the way he he beat up deshmuk, and for his playfullness with Baji after he talks to Sups.

Which takes me to THAT part:  hehe, the way he praised Sups Karanji [even thoug im sure its not worth a praise, but oh well, it was still cute ^_^] 

Actor

The superstar actor for this week is…Mahi Vij - This weeks show was centered around relationships, whether it be TaSHa or RaviSups. In all the Mayham, we got to see Mahi's amazing performace as a heartbroken Lover and a selfless lover. The part where she removes her makeup and shows portrays her feelings towards Dutta to her mother was soo beautiful. You would want to go hug a woman like that and say that its all going o be okay. On the other side, In fridays episode, We saw that strong woman melt in to a puddle of tears as she cries her heart out again to her mother on seeing the love of her life wrapped in the arms of another woman. The most heartwrenching scene in the show yet. Both the scenarios were so flawlessly presented by her that i have no choice but to pick her as the AOTW.

LTL Bloopers

palluluvsarmaan

Monday
No bloopers Spotted!!

Tuesday
In the scene where Naku in true form is dancing and talking with Babi outside, its quite windy, but only Naku's hairs are flying but her chunri is not.

Wednesday

Naku looked surprised and scared when Dutta took the out the gun and told her about killing many people. But he has already told her about his killing job when he mentioned his past to her.

Thursday

When Dutta came wounded with a gun shot to home, he wore a shawl. It was shown that blood is dripping from his fingers but his shawl did not have any blood spots on it.

Friday

Well, Dutta is a superman!!!!!!! He does not need medical aid on the wound.

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

in my opinion…this week our little fashion star was Nakusha…for her while/pink outfit that she wore…I just LOVED it…it was so simple yet elegant at the same time…the white fabric with pink border and just a hit of some sequins…adding some glamour…on the dupatta…I was so lovely….just like our Naku…sweet and smiple…beautiful…truly beautiful…too bad Dutta didn't see her like that…

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Mr. Ravi – nuff said

Travel Plans

from Student to Teacher

Jaane Pehchane Se…

Ek Hi Line…

TIN's

-Fivr-

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday/Friday

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Hide-n-Seek Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MAVALI (Ravi)…was it just me or did you all laugh when Ravi hid behind the head board so that he wouldn't get seen by Dutta? I was half expecting some kid to come in and be like "oh we found you"…lmao…he's such a loser…and btw…why is there so much space between the bed and the wall…I found that a bit weird also…

2. The Oh-Le-Le So Cute Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!!! (like there could be anyone else…he he)…but haila…the scene when he goes to thank Sups for the food she made for him…it was so adorable…he way he was stuttering and scrambling to make sense out of what he was saying…it was so cute!!! he was so shy and adorable…I just wanted to pinch his cheeks…when he asked her if she wanted more…lmao…I was rolling with laughter…

3. The Mr. Mime Comedian Award: …goes to...*drum roll*…BAJI!! in the same 'thank you' wala scehe…Baji was standing outside the door listening to everything that Dutta was saying…and all the facial expressions and body language movements that Baji was giving was too funny…then when Dutta comes out and Baji almost say "karanji wale ka phone aaya tha" but corrects himself and says the right one…ha ha…I love him!!

4. The Worst Song Sequence Ever Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CREATIVES …ok…that song sequence on Monday's episode…that was whack…and I mean whack!! first of all…the song was an old one with poor sound quality…uppar se…too much of it focused on Mavali and Sups doing God knows what… (eww!!!) …we got to see just a little bit of Naku…and then the rest was Dutta thinking about Sups…thank but no thanks…if the song sequence doesn't involve Naku dreaming about Dutta or vice versa…we are not interested…

5. The Maa-Beti Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …BABI & NAKU!! I loved that scene on Monday/Tuesday in which they really had a heart to heart…I love the fact that Naku is able to share all her thoughts and feelings with her mother…which is how it should be…I'll admit that im jealous…I don't have that close of a relationship with my mother…she drives me NUTS!! lol…but I loved the bond between Babi and Naku…truly…they are a great mother-daughter duo…

6. The Heartbreaking Love Award: …goes to…*drum roll*….NAKU!!... this girl is head over heels in love with Dutta….she cares for him so much…how life, his feelings…everything related to him matter to her and her life…when she compares his heart to glass and his feelings of love like a barely-there flame that will die out at the slights wind puff…when he comes home after getting injured…the tears were coming from her heart…and then when she broke down after seeing Dutta and Sups in each others arms….haye…my heart went out to her…I cant wait for the day that all her heart ache finally pays off when Dutta says he loves her too!

7. The He-Totally-Loves-Her-But-Just-Doesn't-Know-It-Yet Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA BHAO!! omg…its so clear that he loves Naku…ok…maybe im jumping the gun here…but they definitely share a special bond that I don't Dutta realizes…out of all the people in his life…he pours his heart and soul out to a "mamuli naukrani"…he tells her his deepest, darkest secrets and his heart wrenching emotions…why? shouldn't he be sharing this with his fianc? …I just love how he opens up to Naku without much effort at all…it all natural…just the way its supposed to be…even in the precap for next week…he goes to Naku to tell her about his 'love'…and I just loved the scene when he's about to shoot some dude…he's in full business mode…but with Naku's arrival…not only does he calm down…but he also leaves with her just to listen to what she has to say…so cute na? lmao

8.  The Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MAVALI & SUPS…their openly flirting on the terrace…and their ubber nasty….vomit educing song sequence…need I say more? I'm sure…like me…you don't wish to relive those torturous moments…

9. The Psycho Crocodille Tears Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUPS!! did you see the way she totally played Dutta…I was shocked that he bought it so easily…her over the top drama was completely sickening…she is playing on the emotions of a man for what? to impress her useless bodyguard boyfriend? are you kidding me…chi…then when she cut her wrist…that was a complete psycho move if you ask me…aab pata chala ke woh Mavali ko kyun pasand karti hai…shes nuts and way beyond desperate!

10. The Droolicious Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA!! omg…him standing on the terrace…him with Naku in his room…him roaring like the sher that he is after he got injured…*sigh*…all…ALL…completely drool enticing moments…

**Eeks…I blabbered for so long…sorry**

Editors Note

hey all…express issue #2 is here!! wow…awesome job once again reporters…you guys just blow me away…I had to keep myself in check to keep from reading all the parts as I organized it all…because if I kept reading…no way I'd be posting so soon…I will read for sure after its up and running…wonderful job guys…

big thanks to all the members for a great response on our first issue…hope to see more reviews and comments about our news letter…

just a small note to reporters…if you are unable to do your section for whatever reason…please send me a PM so I can get one of our backup reporters to fill in for you…thanks!!

Have a Rocking Weekend everyone!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wooooohhhhhoooooooooooooooo....Our 2nd LTL Express ..
Jaz yaar ....Its Fabulous ...👏
will comment later after reading in peace .....!

LTLians Rock ....!
👍🏼

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wow! second edition! yeah! I dont have time now...but will be back soon and read it all up.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..!! Edition 2..🥳 This newsletter is certainly rocking.. Loved last week's loads..

Will read aaram se later on..😃 Brilliant job everyone..

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely work guys!!!!

Jaz, I am really sorry i cudnt send in my section as i thought this newsletter was a every fortnite affair ...will remember from now on.....plus yr choice for the fashion icon was absolutely spot on ................

Cheers
Pooja
jnawaz thumbnail
...lol...i love how most of us are waiting to read the newsletter ...aaram se...he he...me too...too many distractions at work at the moment...will read when i get home tonight 😃

JAZ

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow second edition👏
Nice job Jnawaz.

nazia.icycool thumbnail
heyy!!! the 2nd express.. well done jaz.. 👍🏼
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Finally got time to read it...was waiting all day but something or the other kept coming up. Once again lets each of pat ourselves in the back.

@Fivr: I like ur choices of dotw. but i was thinking u wud put "main aapne aason se aapke hathon ka khoon dho deti" dialouge of naku. i dunno why i completely loved that. she is ready to slay his demons...she loves him so much! sigh!

Aisha and Jaz: Ur sections are my favorites. But I am suprised that u guys left off the cheap behavior of sups and ravi in buying a mangalsutra for themselves with datta's money. besharmi ki hadd hoti hain!🤢

@Aisha: The way u take swigs at pepsi u remind me of datta taking swigs at whisky and glowering at naku. 😆

@Jaz: This thread must be a sticky.
jnawaz thumbnail
^^ ksh yaar...i loved...just simply LOVED that line as well...it was so filled with love and pain that Naku felt for Dutta and his demons...haye main marjawaan!!! as for sticky...i've PM'ed the channel moderator to take the first one off and put this one up...im sure she'll get to it when she has a chance....as for me...still trying to read it...*sigh*...after work went to bhabi's house...phir chachu's house....busy evening...no im home but i want to sleep...ill get to it tomorrow...paaka...oh oh...as for the mangalsutra scene...after Duttas speech about the rishta behind the necklace...the mavali and sups part was completely off my radar...didnt even notice it 😉

JAZ