Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
My comments my comments:

1) SS ka mast Dharmendra style dance! πŸ˜†
2) Haila Nainaji itni vishaal hain humko pata nahin tha, phooga lag rahi thi! 🀣 And Adarsh ko koi bhav nahin de raha tha lagta hai, isliye mummy ke saath dance! Mamma's boy! But nice yaar, they were enjoying themselves!
3) Ka bey! Ye Amma ko badi tashan wali nikli, humko pehchaan main hi nahin aa rahi thi! πŸ˜†
4) Krishna - Mast dancer hai bhai baba hamar! Koi kaam main perfection nahin chodta! πŸ‘πŸΌ
5) Pratigya - Chantt maharani, kisi ko bhi Krishna ke paas nahin phatakne de rahi thi, Chandu ko bhi nahin!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
6) Kriya - Looking good together and dancing as if they were a couple. I saw once Arhaan was looking at some other girl, donno who she was, but Pooja trying to grab his attention! πŸ˜†

7) Guruji - Sad entry but mast gana gaya! Ekdum besoora! 🀣
8) Guruma in Jeans! 😲

P.S. Did anyone notice, Chandu was trying to get in between Arhaan and Pooja! πŸ˜†
  He was like, "arre main bhi naach raha haoon, mere saath bho to koi dance kar lo!" πŸ˜†Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This segment was just too good to watch πŸ‘ Really loved the way Arhaan and Pooja were dancing together.. throughout the glimpes of them we saw they were constantly talking to eachother and were holdig hand too 😲😳 I think Arhaan and Pooja will be the next couple wwe hear about in Tellywood, maybe not so soon but they will be.. what say??
Xxxjrae thumbnail
hey beautiful people i'm here let me check this out and get back to you
pritirays thumbnail
Isn't Pooja young for Arhaan, as in they have an age gap of 5 years na, so as a couple, I doubt! πŸ€”
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome!!, greatπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘pratigya and krishna was loking soooooo cute!! and OMG they were dancing together, hand in hand 😍😍 SS was soooo funny 🀣🀣 OMG Adarsh was dancing with his mom!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love it Thanks soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

LUV sonya
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

hey beautiful people i'm here let me check this out and get back to you

Hello ji Detective Bond ji! aaj aapse ye miss ho gaya, but as you mentioned, your assistants caught it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
DUETAN thumbnail
arhaan n pooja could  not take their eyes  of each otherπŸ˜›.their off screen chemistry is gr8πŸ˜‰. baba n bahuria(prats) dance very nicely. chandu was dancin lyk kabab  mein haddi.  but kriya were soooooo  busy dancin dat he was not getting any attentionπŸ˜†. kesar was lukin so different. but ss n kriya rock totally   πŸ˜ƒ
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pritirays

Isn't Pooja young for Arhaan, as in they have an age gap of 5 years na, so as a couple, I doubt! πŸ€”

Arhaan is born in 1984 and Pooja in 1991. So Krishna is 25, turning 26? and Pooja is 18, turning 19? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† That is like 7 years, naa? But there ate lots of couples in tellywood that have a huge age gap.. so i guess it doesn't matter? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Hello ji Detective Bond ji! aaj aapse ye miss ho gaya, but as you mentioned, your assistants caught it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well what happened was i had a late night and thought i'd sleep in today, Monny from IF facebooked me a message saying did i watch the SBS segment with Arhaan dancing and i shot up and came staright hereπŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: -anonymous-

Arhaan is born in 1984 and Pooja in 1991. So Krishna is 25, turning 26? and Pooja is 18, turning 19? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† That is like 7 years, naa? But there ate lots of couples in tellywood that have a huge age gap.. so i guess it doesn't matter? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
πŸ˜†

I was going with Pooja being 20 and arhaan 25! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† She can't be 18! πŸ˜†
Its an attempt to keep away "Arhaan not single anymore" speculations! πŸ˜‰
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago