26th march update

msvinetha21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hi guys, i am just watching this episode so let me give u all updates

mihir gets the bail papers and he hands over to purva saying that this is what u want and akashi feels that we are not doing correct and she snatches the bail paper from purva when the both sisters are fighting that time neema fui comes and snatches the paper.. do billi ke jagde mein bandar ne fayda utaya and she tears the papers and say that my son has done blunder and he shld be punished by taking him out means giving him second chance. when police arrested my son i asked forgiveness but now i am the granny of prem and i am saying he shld be punishes...

then neema fui is starting from house to see her son when purva and akashi ask them where they r going she says i am going to temple forr my peace and right now i am not in a good mood.. then she goes to police stn and when she see her son and she says i will punish akashi and her life will br like a hell now...

next day morning akashi is drying her hair and she see that she missed kshithij chain and purva comes there and says that chain will be here only and we have to leave now to get vishal bail. akashi refuses to go with her as he has done big gunnah and says because of him smrithi is undergoing this condition.. purva is convincing that he is fui ba's ek lauta beta hai and for the sake of fui ba we have to get him out and by giving punishment smrithi will not come back and she akashi feels that gunnah karna galat hai aur gunnah pe parda dalna usse bhi badi galthi. for this purva says if our mummy papa is there they will also so the same thing that ghar ki izzat ghar par hi rahe.. and she ask sorry to akashi for that thappad for akashi says if mummy would will i take it seriously

neema fui sitting alone and saying that if i did not tear that papers on that day then jamai raja will have a doubt on us.. and purva hand sover the bail papers.. there kamini is shouting at mihir that why u getting bail for vishal mihir says purrva wants vishal to come out and now prem is safe with us.. and kamini is very disappointed with her.. here purva convinces neema fui who reluctantly says okay and here mihir is trying to convince his mom and kamini says that u r a lawyer and i am not able to convince u and some body comes to mihir that time...
here neema fui who acts as if she is not happy with the bail ask forgiveness from purva and says i will give some sat budhi to vishal.. and then all the 3 akashi, purva and neema fui goes to ps

and in mihir's house that black mailer come who used to black mail kamini both mihir and kamini are shocked

precap.. in the police stn this shyamal das is warned by the police man saying that u used to break some body head or some thing everytime i get compliant and when he is leaving he is having a eye lock with akashi not loving ly but dushmani eye lock)

any mistakes i am sorry