March 25th Wrnt Updt: Simi slaps RB !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:Bank : Pramod banker says that he ( Anuj ) will get loan but what do you want asks the banker. Then Abhi says can you give me a copy of these papers . Banker says No it cannot be given , and have you come here for the loan or to chaan been ( investigation). Then Abhi says that since Anuj is taking so much loan I will ask him only for money.

Then he looks at milli and tells lets go. And they leave. The senior boss comes to the banker and asks why were you talking so long with these people. And they never took loan. Then Manager says that they did'nt come here for loan they only came to get information abt Anuj Sethi's papers. Then the Senior remebers what RB said that just get stamp on the papers.

Sc2:12/24KB Abhi Simi's home : Simi is walking up and down, Abhi and Milli arrive Simi asks Abhi whats the pblm why did you take soo long. And Simi says  that there is no Tax on papaji's shop and this is definatly someones saazish when Milli tells abt the notice. Then Abhi adds that there is saazish every where... And then Simi thinks wonder why Anuj is doing all this.

Sc3: 12/24KB Hall: Trio Abhi Simi and Milli come to Manju and tell everything. Then Manju says why wouldmy son Anuj do anything like this why wud he  make the name in his house without consent .. I do not beleive you.  Then She tells Simi I know you are tryoing to deframe him.. Then Abhi also adds saying that please beleieve us. Right then AA arrive and they look at the trio and Manju. Then Abhi says Ok aunty ji ask Anuj itself.

Then Manju stands up and goes to Anuj and asks if he has transferred the house on his name. She holds his hand and asks that. Then Anuj says i will not say anything I will give you the truth infact show it to you.

Then he goes to RS 's room infact everyone goes and then he searches in the closet and sees and gets the papers out and shows it to Manju and clearyly its written in the papers that the house should be equally split between Simmi, Neetu and milli.

Simi and Abhi also read that and are surprised. AA look at each other and smile. Simi is shocked and Abhi also is reading it and wonders whats happening. Then he remeberes reading it in the Bank with Anuj's name on the papers.Then Simi tells that Abhi had gone to the bank. Manju stops and tells Simi to keep quite and then Milli also  puts in her thought abt seeing Anuj's name in the bank papers. Anita stops Milli saying that she dose'nt have to interfere, Then Abhi continues sayoing that I saw the papers with his name on it. Manju cuts saying that you don't speak Abhi. You all want to deframe my son. Then Manju blames Simi that you want the house right. Then Manju says I will stop this once and for all and she takes the house papers and puts in the drawer and locks the draw and the cupboard and then tells Simi that please leave us alone and go and let your father  be in peace on the bed. And she walks out with the Key in her hand.

Simi looks at everyone and then walks out followed by Abhi, AA look at them each other. RS keeps looking at AA and AA smile at each other and look at RS

Sc4: Simi and Abhi's room: Simi walking up and dwn wondering how this can happen. There is some pblm but how can we make Manju realise. Abhi then adds that in all this RB and Anuj are one step ahead . Then Abhi says we need to be doing things with plan and accuracy. Simi thinks how can this be done and then Abhi tolds her elbow and tells her that don't loose hope we will do somthing.. The Simi says only Matarani can only do things.

Sc5: RB's house: RB on the bed and a lady is next to him sitting and caressing his fingers πŸ˜†and Anuj calls him and RB tells don't worry Anuj you have settled things now whats the pblm. Then Anuj says that you know Simi and Abhi went to the bank and they did the investigation, Then before they can=me I changed the papers and put the one which was requred in the room. Then Anuj also adds that papaji has been writing something and telling them also. I am getting more in the pblm. RB tells him not to worry. Then RB hangs up and looks at his fingers.

Sc6: 12/24  House:
Door bell rings, Manju openms the door its RB with a boquet of flowers. He is looking soo funny [LOl] and then he says good morning and then Anuj comes there and then he tells that RB wanted to find out how papaji is so he has come and then RB says my mom also wanted to come but she got gas so shw could'nt come. Then Anuj looks at Anuj and says that I am going to the bazaar to get the Navimi puja items you please take care of papaji ( Yeah right iof Anuj takes there then Bhalla will also take care πŸ˜”) Then Anuj and RB go to RS's room  He wishes RS and then RB says there is an expression on RS's face and then RB tells Anuj to get some soup for papaji, till then i will talk with him .. Then Anuj goes and then RB sits next to RS and then he takes RS' s left hand and sees weither there is some improve ment in the hand.. then left hand falls down , Then RB says Aarey yeah haat tho dead hai ( Gosh thst guy is a jerk No1 πŸ˜”)

Then he takes the right hand and tries to move the fingers and then he tells RS that is'nt this the finger you take to write, You know what i will do i will just take this finger and  twist it .. RS is scared and unable to do anything and then RB says that i will just twist the finger and then you cannot  even hold a pen and the finger will just click and its all done

(EWWW RB !^#*#^!*(^!() and he keeps doing to to RS and RS is in deep pain. and helpless!!!

Sc7:Maret place:
RB is walking and somthing falls down his kets and whne he gets down to pick it up and gets up Simi is in front of him and he says Simi ji its nice to see you here and behind her is Abhi who also stands next to her. Then RB adds saying that its nice to see you and you in the suit the color suits you. Then She slaps him and tells RB that why did you enter my house and why are you putting Anuj in trouble. She keeps slapping him Till now 3 slaps. !! Then Simi warns him that tomorrow moring you will come to the house and you will have to tell everything your plan and all that you have in store to take away my house and my  family. And she also adds that if you do not come then I Simi Tarneja will mess your life up and put you in jail.. And remeberber I am not a,lone my husband is with me. Then Abhi takes her and goes.( RB offered her to come home before the slap started)

Sc 8: Market place : Abhi and Simi walk out and all are looking at the scene. RB says to himself that Simi ji i will never forget the slap and see how I get everything in return. Then He calls Anuj and tells we neeed to meet right away,.Then Anuj comes in the auto there.. RB says I need the house papers original ones in which RS has put the names of the trio sister. Then Anuj says that mom has locked it and kept the keys with herself.. Then RB says I don't care you better get the papers. Then RB also adds that he has seen Anuj pushing RS down the stairs.( basically blackmailing Anuj ) and I will tell this to everyone.. Then the scene freezes.

Precap: Simi is show slapping Anuj

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Inclusion: After Scene 6
Abhi and Simi travelling in auto.
Meanwhile at home, Mili comes home. Bhalla is just leaving home and says Jai MAta Di to Mili. Mili gets scared. Runs to papaji, sees him crying, consoles him saying I am with you. She is helpless. Calls Abhi's mobile and says Bhalla was home and papaji is crying and requests him to come back home quickly.Abhi tells this to Simi still holding the call. Simi talks to Mili and says they will come home right now.

Next scene starts with Simi confronting Bhalla
Edited by mesimi - 14 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update Shanti & for the inclusion Mesimi. Simi needs to be awarded with the title "Maha laffa champion"!!
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simi started with slapping Nakul.
Ab toh there is no stopping her.
She has slapped Anita
She has slapped Bhalla
She has slapped Anuj(Todays preview)

Manjuji, bachke rahiyo
Edited by mesimi - 14 years ago
RoyalT thumbnail

Thanx Shanti 4 the gr8t update.  Rajeev and his lady friend.  Too funny.  πŸ˜†

lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx and simi u go girl hate AA and manju just seeing anita's face and her spots pisses me off and i really really hate manju she will be so ashamed when the truth cumz out!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shanti,  Thank you soooo much for the update....This weekend is starting out much much better than last weekend.....Thanks for taking the time for usπŸ˜ƒ
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. cant wait for simi to slap that dim witted bro she has. he needs thrice as much as RB got!!!😑
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for nice update...

SImi is turning into slapping machine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

gr8 upd...

thnx!!!!!