24th March Written Update

Shalines thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi friends,

I just watched this epi. 

As there was no written update posted I thought I'd go ahead and do one......hope you all don't mind 😊

The epi starts with the confrontation with Sudhir.  Ganga comes to feed him some kheer and he refuses and knocks it away from her hands.  He says all he wants is for her to sign the property papers over to him.  Ganga is totally devastated by this and almost faints.  The ladies step forward to help and support her.  Babuji it totally furious by Sudhir's actions and voices this but Sudhir is just as disrespectful to him.  Shivam and his brother try to calm down their father, telling him that it's not worth getting himself upset over Sudhir.  They both step forward and take charge and tell Sudhir to leave.  Sudhir refuses to leave without getting the papers signed.  Babuji asks him for the papers.  He tears up the papers and tells Sudhir to leave now.  He storms out but vows to return.  Ganga breaks down completely and has to be consoled by the other ladies.  Babuji goes up to his room very upset and tries to calm himself.  Shivam & his brother also try to calm down their aunt.  Babuji comes back downstairs in a much calmer mood and tries to cheer up his sister.  She relents.

Shivam is getting ready to go to the office.  Aastha comes and tries to feed him a few mouthfuls forcefully.  She reminds him that he has to collect the test reports today and to call her as soon as he gets it as she will be waiting anxiously.

Now for my favourite part πŸ˜‰

Bharat is sitting at his desk reading the newspapers.  He sees one of their ads and passes the paper across to Shivam to see.  While Shivam is having a read and the exchange wishes that their company gets the deal soon, Bharat notices Avni's picture on the front page.  He becomes totally stunned as her recognizes her and snatches the newspapers away from Shivam's hands πŸ˜† leaving Shivam totally surprised by his actions 😲
Bharat exclaims "Shivam, isn't this Avni?" and shows him the picture.
Shivam is also surprised as he recognizes Avni.
Bharat begins to read the article aloud which mentions that Avni was to be presented a prestigious award yesterday but missed the function.
Bharat is dumbstruck as he realizes that Avni missed out on receiving her award because she saved his mom by taking her to the hospital.  Shivam comments out loud that Avni is really great to have sacrificed going to receive her award to help a total stranger instead....he's very impressed by her.
Bharat is just staring into space smiling to himself πŸ˜†
Not hearing a response, Shivam looks up at Bharat and sees this.  Reading the expression on Bharat's face, Shivam smiles mischievously, guessing at what has happened to Bharat.  He whistles and snaps his fingers to bring Bharat back to reality.
Bharat shakes himself back to reality πŸ˜†  Shivam raises his eyebrows at Bharat and asks him "Where were you lost?" πŸ˜†
Bharat takes a deep breath and says hesitantly "Umm Shivam I think that I should at least send flowers to Avni to thank her for what she did for my mom?"
Shivam, enjoying the moment tells him in a mischievous way "Of course you should!!!  I'll go now and tell the secretary to give you the florist's phone number."  With another mischievous smile, Shivam pats Bharat on the shoulder and gets up to leave.
Bharat suddenly snaps back to reality and shouts out to Shivam asking him where he's going.  Shivam tells him that he has to collect his test reports but quickly reminds Bharat that he has an important phone call to make....on the way you can think of what to say πŸ˜‰
Bharat says "What are you talking about?"
Shivam just clears his throat, smiles at him and leaves.
Bharat catching on to what Shivam is teasing him about quickly shouts after him to come back soon so that they can have lunch together πŸ˜†

Avni is in her apartment talking to her mom on the phone as she gets ready to leave.  Her mom is very worried about her but Avni tells her that she has been living alone for quite some time now and has gotten used to it.  The doorbell rings and Avni ends the call to go to answer the door.  She is surprised to receive a delivery of a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  As she accepts the flowers from the delivery guy her phone rings.  She looks back instinctively but by the time she turns back to ask the guy who sent the flowers he's already gone.  She goes back inside with the flowers and rests it on the table as she answers the phone.  It's her mom again who got very worried as the call ended so suddenly.  As Avni is assuring her mom that everything is alright she opens the card that came with the flowers.  She becomes distracted as she reads the greeting.  (It's written in hindi so I can't tell what he wrote.....I just saw that is was signed by Bharat.)
She sighs and puts back the card amongst the flowers.  She pacifies her Mom and tells her that she'd like her to come visit soon.  She ends the call and takes one last look at the flowers before she leaves the apartment.

Aastha and all the other ladies are sitting together preparing stuff and chatting but she is very distracted as she's waiting for Shivam's call.
She's trying to thread a needle when the phone finally rings and startles her causing her to stick her finger.  Everyone is surprised at how distracted she seems.
Kavita runs to answer the phone then calls Aastha to take the phone as it is Shivam on the line.
Aastha hurries to take the phone and asks Shivam what do the reports say.  Shivam is hesistant to answer and Aastha gets very nervous.  Meena bhabhi overhears Aastha's question to Shivam and wonders what reports they are talking about.  Episode ends.

Precap
Meena wonders where does Shivam & Aastha keep disappearing to all the time.
Aastha is with Shivam and he tells her that she will have to go to collect the reports alone as he has to go to an urgent meeting.
Meena is flipping through a little diary and finds some interesting info about Shivam & Aastha's whereabouts.
Aastha is walking into the doctor's office very nervously.
The doctor tells Aastha that it's a good thing she came alone to collect the reports.

I hope you all liked the update.
Sorry if I spent too much time on the Bharat scene πŸ˜‰

Edited by Shalines - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago