Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

hey on HG blog i dont know y my comment alwys comes under moderation???is it like dat only or there is any problenm with my account...plz rep guys

Brinda it happens to all of us, theres no problem. Dont worry your comment will be seen.
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tabu31noor

hey baad wala scene hai wn they hug  after accident
here is the link

hey tabu thnx...but i have this vdo muje usse pehle vali vdo chahiye jisme nandini ka accident karan se ho jata hai n nandini faints n karan takes her to his place...to muje jo accident ho jata hai vo vdo chahiye...plzzzz

hey guys check ur collections na if u have it then plzzz i want it....
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina90

Brinda it happens to all of us, theres no problem. Dont worry your comment will be seen.

hey thnx...thnk god muje laga mere saath hi aisa hota hai sooo
shakila5678 thumbnail

hey thnx...thnk god muje laga mere saath hi aisa hota hai sooo

hye year any news hiten's new sereal liked fanna?something tell na.๐Ÿ˜†

adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r welcome brinda and ananya.
brinda_ght thumbnail

My New Video Mix

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."
A video mix on Karan Nandini when Nandini leaves Shantiniketan n goes to karans house..finally she decides to give divorce to ansh n tells that to karan..i think this song perfectly suited that situation when nandini decides to leave the world n go back to Karan...DO COMMENT guys..i have worked very hard for making this video....

Karan Nandini On Nahin Hona Tha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOG9a2Uq2M8[/YOUTUBE]

My New Video Mix

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."
A video mix on Karan Nandini when Nandini leaves Shantiniketan n goes to karans house..finally she decides to give divorce to ansh n tells that to karan..i think this song perfectly suited that situation when nandini decides to leave the world n go back to Karan...DO COMMENT guys..i have worked very hard for making this video....

Karan Nandini On Nahin Hona Tha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOG9a2Uq2M8[/YOUTUBE]

this is sooo lovely... n true giving up doesn't mean ur weak... ๐Ÿ˜Š i am going though very very hard times right now... BUT at the end everything will turn out well... Karan got Nandini... n i will get my karan also... someday ๐Ÿ˜Š 

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My New Video Mix

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let

oh after ages i cried after watching a video its just so beautiful n sad..'kash...'  is all that is left to be said..๐Ÿ˜ญ
brinda_ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wazupp

this is sooo lovely... n true giving up doesn't mean ur weak... ๐Ÿ˜Š i am going though very very hard times right now... BUT at the end everything will turn out well... Karan got Nandini... n i will get my karan also... someday ๐Ÿ˜Š 

yeh dont worry u will get ur karan very soon...n thnx๐Ÿ˜ณ