24th March Wnt updt- Anuj gives house papers to RB

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24KB :Manju goes around giving prasad to Suhaagan's and she lands near Simi. Neighbours committing that is'nt Simi living here also. Then her husband has become Ghar Jamai . Then one of the ladies says the halat of RS is due to Simi only. Then Simi calls out to her mom for the offeringsas she is a suhaagan Manju gives it to her and milli smiles . Anita is not so happy. The neighbours also says that Abhi looks like a bachha infront of her and she is a besharam. Manju is staring at Simi when all the neighbors are talking

Sc2:Road : RB tells Anuj that if you take the house papers to RB and RB tells that if you take these papers to the bank you will defiantly be caught by Simi and Abhi. Do one thing transfer the papers on my name .. Anuj is shocked and Rb keeps coaxing him and tells him here is the pen sign it. and then Anuj is still thinking and RB says if you have to think soo much then I will go i have thousands of other things to handle. Anuj says non no just wait. Then RB says what can i do I feel sorry for you. Then RB again says that just sign on the property papers and I will take care of everything else. Anuj says these are original papers I need to put it in the bank. to this RB says  don't worry if there is a mess i will be the one who is going to be questioned. Since i have already been de framed. Then he continues that since you are a shareef person. Just sign on it. Anuj still is thinking and then RB calls him to the bonnet of the car and gives him the pen to sign and ANUJ is sinning the papers, RB is seeing with a cunning happiness and he takes the papers. And then he tells Anuj not to worry abt any thing I will take care. then he calls an auto and sends Anuj off.. RB then talks to himself saying that Mumaji now you will be proud of your son he will make 12/24 become 13/8 somthing. Then he says this news I need to tell someone right away and he looks for Abhi 's number in his mobile.. Then he dials the number.

Sc3: 12/24KB Simi and Abhi's Room:
Simi and Abhi are sitting on the bed. Simi tells Abhi that Manju did;'nt give me ashirwaad I am feeling bad but she gave me pradas thats convincing..This Mata's prasad is like Maa's ashirwad .. Then Abhi tells her to be positive. Then Abhi's phone rings and Abhi says hello from the other side the voice says can i talk to Simi ji. Abhi gives the phone to Simi and then Simi speaks, RB on the otherside has a cloth on the phonbe voice and starts talking saying that on that day your father did'nt reach just like that in the hospital sonthing else also happened. Then Simi shocked says what happened tell me, The RB says that what ever happened that day is conmnected to your house. Then RB says if you can save 12/24 KB then do that and hangs up and says "I LOVE YOU SIMI JI!!" and he kisees the papers. Simi is saying hello Hello but no reply from the otherside. Simi keeps saying hekllo hello. Then Abhi gets up and asks Simi what happened?? Then Simi tells that that person who was speaking was telling that on the day papaji got injured is connected to your house and see if you can save it. Then Abhi says that I think RB is connected with it. Simi then Says Anuj, and continues saying that papaji was trying to write GHAR on the paper that day I am very sure. Abhi thinks and tells Simi what could possibily be related to the house and papaji's accident. Then Simi says I will speak to milli and findout. Somthing we ne3ed to solve the puzzle.

Sc4: Daggar residence. : Breakfast table:
Neetu tells Omi tasting the food that there is no khatta and no taste at all. Dadi sitting on the coucjh sees all this. Then Omi tells Neetu that you drink sopme juice and you will be fine. then he asks his caretaker to get juice. neetu asks if it is sweet orange or sour. Then she gets some smell and asks whats happening
The care taker says they are making somthing then Neetu says go and stop it at once. Then Nakul comes there and tells Omi that they have to go to the dhabba for doing some accounting. Neetu then stops Omi and tells that I want to go to my mom's house. Nakul tells Omi to tell neetu that she is not allowed to go everytime to her mom's place. Neetu then gets up and says i wll go ! and Omi ji you will have to drop me. Dadi is seeing all this. Then Omi says to Nakul that Neetus dad's health is not alright so she needs to go. Nakul glares at Neetu and then omi continues that you go to the Dhabba Nakul Bhiyya I will drop neetu and join you. Nakul furious walks out. Omi tells Neetu you eat then i will drop you off at ur mom's place.

Sc5: Park: Simi Abhi and Milli are at the park discussing abt the stuff happening. Then Millio tells abt the tax 1 lak 26 thousand. and then also that Anuj has kept the kangan girvi, Then also she informs that Anuj called RB home for some work. Then Abhi says all these things are connected. Then Abhi says that maybe papaji wants to tell somthing abt Anuj only. Then Milli asks weither you find anything happenming. Then Milli says that Anuj lost his job but he used to tell Anita that he used to go to bank. then Simi thinks if Anuj lost his job why should he be going to bank and then she tells Abhi to go check in the bank and she herself will go to municipal office and find out why so much tax on thewir shop. and then Milli says Abhi I will come with you. Then they all disperse.

Sc6: 12/24 B House:
Manju feeding RS and telling him that she had kept keertan and asked Matarani that I hope everything will be alright. Then Simi comes in to call to manju. She hears the voice and walks out into the Kitchen. Simi stops Manju and tells I got some oil to put for papaji's hands .. And this oil is from Shankar market vaid ji. and when we were small papaji used to do it for us. Now please let me do it so that he recovers soon. Manju tells her that the doc has given enough medicines. Then Simi says please mom , and if you have work I will do it for him. Just then AA comes there and Anita says no need.

Then Simi tells Anita to just go and don't spoil teh environment of the house. Manju goes annoyed and Simi staris at AA and also goes upstairs.

Sc7:Bank: Abhi and milli come there: Then Abhi says that you have good loans and intersts us. Then The loan manager Pramod kumar says that we have good rate of interest and we can give flexibility with all the bank loans and interest. Then Abhi says that yeah Anuj was also saying that. Pramod then says that Anuj Sethi yeah he was in this bank i got his position and what a coincidence I am working on his case only and he himself has sent you. Then Abhi is like Anuj , pramod says yeah he has applied for a 50 lacs load.. Milli and Abhi are shocked. Milli then says 50 lacs, Abhi then says  soo much money loan will you give it like that ..

Then milli says how can you think that this person will give you back the money .. then Pramod says that yeah we keep security for that. Then Milli says what wud he give, then the banker says that he has kept his house on girvi with us. Then Milli shocked says which papers who gave them The Banker says I cannot discuss the deatils with you. And then he asks  then what do you want. Then Abhi says that Anuj has no house on his name. Then Pramod is shocked then Abhi says  that this is Milli Anuj's sister and then I am Abhi Milli's older sister's husband. Then He also adds that  can you show me the papers. The Pramod shows the papers to Abhi and shows the signature and he is shocked.  

Precap: Abhi is telling all this to Simi. Simi says we have to stop all this.

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Shanti.....UUUFFFFF that Anuj!  There has to be a limit of stupidity.. when is he going to find it? Edited by daboo89 - 14 years ago
RoyalT thumbnail

Thanx Shanti for another gr8t update.   The house papers in the hands of Rajeev?!!?!  Good God now everyone at KB will be homeless.😭

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update - thanks!! I don't understand something...the house isn't in Anuj's name to use it as collateral against the loan...am I missing something here?? It is nice to see Abhi, Mili & Simi FINALLY doing something instead of sitting around pondering....
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. anuj apparently has a brain full of 🤬 how can he do something so supid!!!
sam-far thumbnail
Anuj is another one who needs a good slapping
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

Great update - thanks!! I don't understand something...the house isn't in Anuj's name to use it as collateral against the loan...am I missing something here?? It is nice to see Abhi, Mili & Simi FINALLY doing something instead of sitting around pondering....

He got his papaji's thumb print and had the house transfered in his name😡
lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update hate AA they are such gays
smile9512 thumbnail
..🤬. << hope he gets kicked out of the house soon...
and manju & neetu are annoy me too ><
hope someone gives them a good real hard slap real soon...

Pink-Lilly thumbnail
Anuj is really needs a slap by simi.