YuNa's Golden Period

Interstellar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Must have titled this topic as "The Golden Era Of YuNa"… Because, though the YuNa period lasted for just two months, the pleasant feeling, the scenes left in our mind(…also taking into account, the repeats in you tube, we personally enjoyed…) could be equaled to an era… I mean, A Golden Era…

Here are some of my favourite scenes listed… I haven't listed any top ten… These are just few of the top ones, I enjoyed…

1. The very first terrace scene… ⭐️
  2. Naina faking to speak to her boy friend over phone, when Jiggy called her… Prior to which Naina tripped into Yuvi's arms…😉
  3. Just chill YuNa sequence…
  4. Race scene sequence… with special reference to YuNa hiding in Naina's duppata…
  5. When Yuvi went to pick up Naina, for the picnic… Yuvi's dialogue, "Tumara picnic cancel…" just luvd the way how he pronounced 'cancel'….
  6. Yuvi sneaking into Shanky's house, in search of Avi's file… Those dauntless look n the confidence in his walk… The candle, the rose… Everything has become a sweet memory… 😍
  7. "In the end, hoga wahi, jo meh chaata hoon…" The scene when he asked Naina to accept his date invitation… (Both that Yuvi n Naina are missing today…) 😎
  8. Labon ko sequence…😳
  9. The innumerable wall pinnings… The trip n catch… Hate Naina nowadays… She has forgotten how to trip, when Yuvi is around…
  10.  Diwali sequence entirely, esp when Naina bandaged Yuvi's burnt palm…
  11.  Talli sequence… "chor doctor…"👏
  12.  YuNa in khudaya ve... ❤️

I actually cut shorted the list… There are so many YuNa scenes which I enjoyed, till he set fire to Sanjeevani… Then began the fateful days of YuNa n YuNanians… Hope these ill lucky days come to an end…

Tough to sit with folded hands, easy to sit cross legged.. Wish to see this attitude + Yuvi's mind set… (Though he seems to be deep in thoughts in the photo… Here I mention his attitude…)

Missing this expression… The cool n collected look…

Guys… My request… Plsss give your favourite YuNa scene/scenes either taking from the list or whichever you enjoyed…

P.S : Happened to watch Sehban in  Kw-Jenny TT interview… Wonder why Sehban needed a hug from the cameraman ("I need a hug too")… I hope the cameraman didn't fail him… (Guys, this is just for fun… Take it lightly…)

Luv

Yami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey yami🤗

Amazing post !!!
I agree.....those few days are equivalent to an era......a Golden YuNa Era........those were the best days of season 2 for me.....so much of masti and dhammal....and YuNa were just outstanding......and also as you said, now we relive those moments just by watching their videos on youtube.....coz we don't get to see them in the show.
The list you have made is just fabulous.....loved all of them !!

Here are my favourites,

Khudaya Ve song sequence
Laabon Ko song sequence
Naina talli scene after the party
Picnic bike ride scene
Race scene...the whole of it
Valentine's day scene
The recent rain scene....when they were at Yuvi's place

There are sooo many of them.....actually I love all of them.....lolz :P

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luv all the scenes u mentioned 😳.
my addition-
  • yuvi's confession in the pool😍
  • yuna's coffe date
  • the recent fairescape scene
  • the rain scene wen naina was in yuvi's house
  • sr wedding night scene(wen they were in the garden)
  • dandiya n8 scene
  • mentel hospital scene                                                                                 
many more.............if i writedown the whole list it would be the next RAMAYAN😃actually i luv all their scenes😃
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Hey yami🤗   hi pri.. *hugs*

Amazing post !!!
I agree.....those few days are equivalent to an era......a Golden YuNa Era........those were the best days of season 2 for me.....so much of masti and dhammal....and YuNa were just outstanding......and also as you said, now we relive those moments just by watching their videos on youtube.....coz we don't get to see them in the show.
The list you have made is just fabulous.....loved all of them !!  sad we don't get to see yuna nowadays.. n dat chirpy girl naina n yuvi's... wat to say... i have said so much....

Here are my favourites,

Khudaya Ve song sequence
Laabon Ko song sequence
Naina talli scene after the party
Picnic bike ride scene
Race scene...the whole of it
Valentine's day scene
The recent rain scene....when they were at Yuvi's place

There are sooo many of them.....actually I love all of them.....lolz :P  lol there are so many scenes... the one u mentioned the rain scene....n many... miss yuna...

Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bornalee

i luv all the scenes u mentioned 😳.   hi bornali....

my addition-
  • yuvi's confession in the pool😍
  • yuna's coffe date
  • the recent fairescape scene
  • the rain scene wen naina was in yuvi's house
  • sr wedding night scene(wen they were in the garden)
  • dandiya n8 scene
  • mentel hospital scene  hey i luv all the scenes, u.. hav mentioned, dat mental hospital scene, jus luv dat one.... n the fire escape scene after swimming pool confession, we got to see the original yuvi-naina.. luvly one                                                                        
many more.............if i writedown the whole list it would be the next RAMAYAN😃actually i luv all their scenes😃  at this rate, if i consolidate all my topics n go on writing am surely gonna end up with a 'YuNa tale'.. n lol u do join in writing u r welcome...

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiiiii,ya surely!!!!thanx,it will be pleasure for me🥱
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey yami, i really love all the scenes that you mentioned.😊

Additionally i could think of the below scenes
    Escalator scenes Store room scene
  • Holi scenes

This list can go on and on. I seriously hope that we get to see more Yuna scenes in the days to come given the fact that AR and SR are currently given more footage.

Edited by sujsub - 14 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail
@ bornali

then wat r u waiting for.... start making topics, os, poems... anything..left to ur choice.. we will join u....
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujsub

hey yami, i really love all the scenes that you mentioned.😊  hi suj... 

• Escalator scenes
  • Store room scene
  • Holi scenes

This list can go on and on. I seriously hope that we get to see more Yuna scenes in the days the come given the fact the AR and SR are currently given more footage. i luv all the yuna scenes n those u mentioned too... n lol the list can go on true... n hope we get to see more yuna in the coming days... thanks for the comment..

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lemme tell u sumthing. i can't hold back from commenting on your topic and FFs coz they are worth commenting 👏