24/03- Sid-Riddz-Armaan: Diary Entries

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Armaan

Stupid , Stupid Basket! I mean, can you IMAGINE that she did not hug me back? That she ran away from my arms and she banged the phone on my face with some c-grade dialogue like " Leave me alone".... baah! women! She has not changed a wee bit. Forever a little cuckoo in the head and forever a tantrum child..... sigh! but i love her and today when she was in my arms , i felt life spring into my veins once again. I don't think am even thinking about her insane reaction and her roadrunner act... am still in that moment when i hugged her..... I am back , Riddhima and there is no other feeling than having seen you.....i know you are angry and i know just the right person who will bring you "Armaan se bhaago aandolan" to a stop.... Siddhanth! I like that good-looking dude and am gonna cling to his neck until he forces you to see me! .....Dhan Taney! Sid would know for sure that why basket is so upset with me , after all he is her bestie! Wow! I sure am getting my life back....isn't it? Boy! I so badly need that reassurance. Everything is still exactly as i had left it , right?

Siddhanth

Nothing seems to be making sense to me right now.... It feels as though my brain nerves have been thrown into some deep freeze. Riddhima looked so dazed and yet so bothered when she came back to the house today.... i hoped and i .... to be honest , i dreaded that she would say something about meeting Armaan. But no... nothing ! And this wait, this anxiety is sure gonna send me to the ICU of Sanjivani..... just come out with it, Riddhima! Tell me what happened , please! ......darn! How can i ask her that question when i haven't told her that it's me who arranged the meeting. ......i don't think i can handle all this -.Riddhima's baby steps towards me and the growing love that i feel for this woman who is my wife....my conscience call that binds me to my duty towards Armaan. - is this how you feel when you are being torn into pieces?.......This is insanity! I guess love always is.....i keep clutching my heart to stop that weird pain that has been rising all day long but it doesn't stop.... and i felt my heart would stop beating when Riddhima asked me that why didn't i come to see her.... at that moment.... i just wanted time to stop.....

Riddhima

I can barely write today.... my hands are trembling and I haven't stopped shivering whole day long....i am not even seeing straight right now. I am pinching myself again and again to make myself believe that I went all the way to Poona in the hopes of seeing Sid and the man who took me in his arms was ... was Armaan.... Armaan. I don't remember anything that he said ... or do i? I don't know.... my spine is still chilled.....Looking at Armaan, it seemed as though I was seeing him after a lifetime! He ... he seemed surreal .... a dream....something that i was not ready for. It seemed to me as though Armaan had come to see me from another time, another place. I ran away from him! I ran away from Armaan ....something pulled me back into reality and all my strings drove me away from him. No, it was not my engagement ring.... it is my present , my marriage , my husband. While the sight of Armaan melted my heart - the very thought of Sid and my relationship with him tightened the reins of my soul.....Armaan kept calling out to me .....knocking , knocking but i did not turn back.... i could not turn back. Back home, Sid has been worried sick about me ......the second i realized he was in the same room as me ... i... i wanted to tell him that i had met Armaan ... i wanted to hear some balmy words from him but no... i could not risk that . What would he think of me?....i just want to go to sleep now .....and no, i don't want to wake up....i don't want to look at Sid's worried and loving face and suffocate in this strange guilt of letting him down always....and i don't want to tell Armaan that what he has come looking for was another time , another place and that everything has changed beyond recognition.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Athena... thumbnail
amazing! πŸ‘
you've penned their perspectives so well.
armaan..still blissfully unaware, living in a dream. he met his lady love today, the reason of his existence, thats all he can think of. I cant even imagine how he'll react when he finds out that riddhima is married! 😭 the tears in his eyes when he saw riddhima after six long months..was heart wrenching!

sid.. i feel so bad for this poor guy! what has he even done in life to deserve all of this! First, tamanna leaves him..ok he didn't love her but he was sad.. and now even riddhima! she might not leave him but seeing armaan everyday will always irk him because he is the only only who knows the extent of riddhimas love for armaan..I just hope hope hope he gets his happy ending with or without riddhima..

and riddhima..the most confused soul ever! i can still understand that at this stage she will be very confused as to whom should she choose..on one hand is her first love, the guy who she was about to give her life for and on the other hand is the guy who gave her a new life, a new name, a new reason to live..

i cant wait for tomorrows epi!!

Edited by ...Athena... - 14 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
POCS awesome!!! You summed up today's epi so beautifully!!!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
love it poco nicly said
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Pocu

You got each thoughts on correct esp Ridz - i really liked Ridz thought, that woman is being split open again, i feel for herπŸ₯Ί

As for Sid, he cant even say anything or do anything - coz he's distance himself and is in pieces of side there is Ridz and the other Armaan, and then himself where he doesnt know how to stop this heavy feeling, this shooting pain πŸ₯Ί
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
anizaf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Poca.. you know I was waiting for your post today... and as always its mind blowing.... the only happy person here is Armaan who thinks everything is going to happen his way now... but poor him.... he doesn't know everything has changed... his Riddhima is not the same anymore... can't wait to see what happens when he gets to know the truth about Riddhima and sid.... and can't wait to read your post about that either... beautifully described... Sid's sacrifice... Riddhima's Dilemma... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful as always !!! missed u yest Poco!!!! beautiful!! im speechless once again!!! u r a gifted writer!!!
athithi thumbnail
Poco:
Thank god for your post today..
I was little confused with where Ridz is headed.. Your analysis helped me convince all iz well still!!

The dubbed voices upset me to the extent that I could not completely aborb the drama that is unfolding..Your analysis , honestly, soothed my mind. Loved your creative way of penning their thoughts in journal entries..

Yes.. Armaan is in his usual walk in the clouds that everthing is and will be alright between him and Ridz.
Sid, on the other hand, cautious and selfless mode puts Ridz feelings first before saying any thing..
Ridz ..confused (and I earnestly hope not wavering!!) as to how to bottle her emotions and handle the reality that presented itself..

The ball is in Ridz court now.. She needs to decide which way she'll tip the ball and who she will chose as her partner to play the game of her life.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That's simply awesome !!!! You have described their feelings, their pain, the turbulence they are going through so beautifully and aptly. Its just superb !!
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Awwwwwwwwwwww!! though each n every word was beautiful, the best was Armaanz write up... I like him to believe n live only in THAT moment... n to forget all of it, just for once... :D

Please do write more!!