Manasi Joshi Roy Article Read!

sohni89 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
"We always wanted a house with a sea view"

Rohit and Manasi Roy have started started shifting their possessions to a flat they bought recently in suburban Mumbai, they are officially moving in this Sunday. Riya V Anandwala spoke to Manasi Joshi Roy about her new dwelling.

A Pooh in my room! Kiara with mom Manasi

Why a new house at this juncture?

We have shifted to our new house, it's at Juhu Versova Link Road. We were earlier put up at Oshiwara. The main reason for shifting was that we wanted a larger house. This house is around 1800 sq ft and is a three BHK. We did the Griha Pravesh during Diwali, but we are only shifting this weekend.

Attractive facet

Me and Rohit always wanted a house with a sea view! In a city like Mumbai, where everything is so concrete, I detested to see another building as soon as I peeped out of my windowpane. As we are on the fourth floor, it's all the better!

Interiors

We bought this house a year back. We had hired an architect who was designing it. We have minimal furniture and clean line designs. The predominant colour of the house is white. White is a very soothing colour and reflects simplicity.

Kid's den

My daughter Kiara's room has a Pooh as she likes such characters. The rest of it is very simple.

http://us.tellychakkar.com/y2k5/nov/24nov/lifestyle_rohit.ph p

SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks but i think this topic has already been posted by someone else!