Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire_mr

But which episode did he snort cocaine????? Maybe that was not our Dayaji.😒

We may be going Off Topic here but check out this link

If have further questions you can ontinue in that thread.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

</div>

Nothing wrong with drinking coffee...even I drink coffee. Just mentioned that Daya doesn't want to be seen drinking coffee on screen. Doesn't want to give a message that you can drink coffee and have that kind of a body. He is trying to tell that in order to have a great body, you need to drink milk too.

<div>

And even I love Abhijeet. Don't ever have any doubts about it. I had only one complaint about Abhijeet...the case of dangerous lady.

Never had any complaints with Daya till last week. Now they are both placed equally.

yeah yeahh...! i am not talking about the coffee part...! i was talking about the whisky wala part...!!! Abhi sir surely drank whisky but keeping the point in mind ki "case k liye kuch bhi"...! 😛

And i KNOW how big a fan of both Daya nd Abhi sir YOU are..! no need to tell me about it...!   ðŸ˜ƒ SO AM I..! and yeah right... after last weeks episode.... both are on the same grounds again..! 😃 yeahie Cheers to Abhi - Daya equality....! 😆
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

We may be going Off Topic here but check out this link

If have further questions you can ontinue in that thread.

Thanks Prabha.  Unfortunately I haven't seen this episode.  So the above link gives a good coverage on the episode. 
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
which episode is the last picture, on page 7,  from? d one posted by debayon, wt abhi and daya shaking hands and d others smiling?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drilabh

which episode is the last picture, on page 7,  from? d one posted by debayon, wt abhi and daya shaking hands and d others smiling?

Case of unknown girl. Uploaded by Prabha.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

</div>
<div>
Case of unknown girl. Uploaded by Prabha.

Its the same case na in which Abhi sir regains his memory....( still wondering how he lost it).... cuz this was a much later episode...! and then last mein the climax is the bomb scene which was in the inaugrating ribbon...! and d CID Team Catches the bandi in d bathroom...!
visrom thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28801229
@devashri, I was expecting this from you...

Some of the best scenes....Abhijeet showing the size of the baby...🤣

And Niyati's comment...soooo sweet.
prabha. thumbnail

Sorry for poor quality...this has been taken with a mobile phone....I couldn't resist clicking this one yesterday.

Baccha itna lamba hai....and Abhijeet shows the baby's height and observe carefully, Daya is 'adjusting'  Abhijeet's hand.  🤣

I know that was hillarious. I will see if I can get a higher quality cap.

But I did not understand why ACP made a mess of the diaper changing job 🤣, he had a son he should have known what to do 😆
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

I know that was hillarious. I will see if I can get a higher quality cap.

But I did not understand why ACP made a mess of the diaper changing job 🤣, he had a son he should have known what to do 😆

How many men change diapers? And when ACP had a son, there were probably no diapers in India.
prabha. thumbnail

How many men change diapers?

Yeah I know I just felt he would have done better than the "packing like a parcel" job but then it would have taken aways the humour. Anyway I like the scene just the way it is.

And when ACP had a son, there were probably no diapers in India.

What are you saying yaar, around 1980 no diapers in India??
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago