22nd march 10 written update

Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello friends ,how r u all.iam back with my update.again a cute and emotional episode.so don't miss it.n bharat fans ur bharat gonna fall in love soon.so don't miss the episodes.

Coming to update

It starts with shivam in hospital thinking about wat the other man who came for testing said to him.then he gets bit disturbed.

Astha n avani r having a friendly chat.avini praises astha by saying that after being a gud student at college ,now she became gud wife too.to which astha smiles.avani also says that in future she will become gud mom to to which astha gets sad , n her smile fades away.at which avani assures her not to worry as she can understand that rising children is a very big responsibility n also says that her(astha) child would call her best mom in the world.to which astha smiles.then astha tries to call shivam but he switches off's his mobile.while bharat comes there n astha informs him that indira is sleeping n takes leave from there to which bharat asks her whether he should drop her to which avani says that she would drop astha(actually his intention is to drop avani guys😳😳😳😳😳😳 bad luck.better luck next time bharatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).then they both leave n bharat keeps on looking at avani.

Back to purohit house ,bapuji calls for astha n gets to know about her whereabouts from maa.then he says that he want tea to which meena offers to make it to which bapuji reluctantly agrees n asks her to bring tea to his room to which meena gets happy.

Then he leaves the place.maa tells ganga bua about bapuji being rude at meena.she says that if he doesn't like meena's tea then he should have  refuse to have it in prior because when astha comes he will ask again to make tea for him n if meena comes to know it she will get sad.to which ganga assures her not to misunderstand ramakanth.n then they get ready to prepare dinner while astha comes n asks them to take rest as she will take of it.while bapuji comes n gets happy n asks astha to make chai at which maa remind him about meena n asks him to have it for today while meena comes n over hears it n gets irritated.

Then she rushes to her where gauarv n bulbul r talking about drawing book.bulbul asks book to her mom to which meena tells her to ask her fav chichi to which bulbul says that mom is not at all gud n saying that leaves the rrom.meena starts arguing with gaurav saying he never supports her even when others insults her n they both argue for a moment.

Then shivam at some park ,he is recollects all the moments where astha feels sad n all other n also where he mets a man in the hospital who came for tests n gets disturbed😭.but he gets relaxed when he sees some children playing in that park.n astha keeps on trying his mobile but he doesn't receive her call.

Then he sees a kid falling down n runs to him n tries to pacify him while kids father comes there n assures shivam not to worry as children will learn standing  by  getting fallen down.to which shivam says sorry for shouting at him.

(a very cute n emotional bit.dont miss it.shakti n pallavi r really rocking as shivam n asthaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Astha gets worried about shivam while he returns.meena sees him n goes to his room to call bulbul but starts irritating him by asking why he is late r whether his meeting is failed n all to which shivam gets irritated but remains quite.n meena leaves the room.

Shivam angrily throws towel on bed.while astha moves towards him to get towel.they come face to face but feel awkward but they smile at other n goes towards her bed.n shivam hugs her from behind.n asks her whether she is angry at him to which astha says no.n also says that she was worried about his whereabouts.shiavm tells sorry to her for not calling her.n also tells how he got disturbed n frightened when he saw the worry on other mens face in the hospital that its not just worry on their faces for being childless but because they should fight with society.n may be he will also have to fight at which astha stops him n says not to worry as he doesn't need to fight.

(I didn't get wat exactly she said but I was able to understand this much)

Astha says that if anything abd comes in his she will become his safeguard to save him n she will always support him n stand by him at which both hug n shivam says that he is worried r frightened like others because she is with him.then they will fulfill their wish someday n asks astha to not leave his side.astha hugs him n promises him that she will leave his side n the episode ends.

PRECAP->

Ganga is preparing kheer n maa says that its prasads's birthday while door bell rings n astha goes to open it but gets shocked to see gangs's son n bapuji asks him how dare to enter his house.

Friends its really a wonderful episode.shivamastha's relation is being shown with so much maturity n understandings.i just love their pairπŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.they r simply rocking.

Coming to meena felt sorry for her but she deserves it as she is very cunning lady😑.hope she doesn't create any problems for shiavmasthaπŸ˜•.

Coming to bharat n avani.they really make a cute pair😍😍😍😍😍😍.seems like our hero already started falling for avaniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.hope their love starts soon😳.

One more sweetest char is maa.i just hope everyone get saas like her.she is soooooo supportive towards astha.i just love her charπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Now again coming back to shaki n pallavi.they r simply rocking.they r emoting each n every bit perfectly.today especially I loved shakti's performance.because he really did a gud jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Shivam's role is not only just supportive ,he is going through so much still he doesn't want to increase his wife's pain it is perfectly emoted by shakiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.n pallu as usual rockingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.both r simply rocking.hope this show gets success😊.

last but not the least .if my update worth reading plzzzzzz hit

"THANKU BUTTON"😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx

saba :)
Shalines thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update Sonia πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the scene where Bharat tries to get close to Avni by asking if he could drop them home but Avni is still upset with him and brushes him off πŸ˜‰
But my guy Bharat isn't phased by this, you could see the determination in him that he's going to keep trying.....he's obviously very attracted to her now πŸ˜‰
We can expect some very intere interesting/entertaining romantic scenes from Bharat & Avni πŸ‘