22nd March Wrt updt- Abhi stops the doc

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24KB :RB comes in he house wih Anuj and the doc.. and he says hello to Anita.. Then RB says its my house onlyπŸ˜” and please come in the house Doc. Then Anita questions wha is all this then Anuj says that I told everything to RB and he said we will first handle papaji then take care of things later( GRRR I knew Anuj is upto somnthing big !!)

Then They all go to papaji's room. RB wishes papaji and says its been a while i came to see you !! Then RS is shocked and scared seeing him.. Rb says i am soo sorry and i feel sad abt your conditions RS ji , but don't worry i have got a great doc who will make you laright in no time. They show the Doc filling the injection with the medicine. RS is worried and scared

.Anuj is also looking at it. The Doc is abt to give RS the shot Anuj stops him and says nothing shud happen to papaji. RB assures that this is the best doc in the city, And I have explained our pblm to him and with this injection  papaji will be  relaxed and our pblms will be easily solvede. πŸ˜” RS hearing all this is worried. And then RB says I hope Anuj u understand all this,. Then RB tells the doc to give the shot to RS and he bends down to give RS the shot RS is hesitating and removes his hand and RB tells Anuj hold his hand..

Anuj is relactant but holds RS's hand and the shot is abt to be put There comes our MAN !! ABHI and gribs on to the docs hand and holds it up and asks " What is all this and who is it Anuj he asks Anuj" Then RB comes ahead and tells hes a doc and he has come to give a shot to RS.. Then then Abhi tells Anuj that I don't care who he is and RS is under medical supervison and he cannot get any other injection.. Then RB grabs the injection from the doc and throws it down and steps on it ( Basically destroys it ) and then turns to Anuj and says " See there is no Balayee Ka zamana !" No one believes some good deeds I am doing ( Wow RB u and good deeds ) And then am i mad  that i go around to help. And Then says all sorts of things to Anuj and then he tells then doc lets go.
As they are going out Manju comes near the room and asks what is RB doing here and RB walks out..

Sc2:Manju asks what is happening ? Why was Bhalla here. Then Abhi is abt to say somthing then Anita stops and says that RS's was very uncomfortable and feeling uneasy and we met RB on the way and he got a good doc for RS's treatement. Then Abhi stops and says No they were making some other medical treatements on RS. Then Anuj stops Abhi's hand and says U papaji's hamdard  and then starts pushing Abhi out of the room. Then shuts the door while Abhi is requesting Manju to listen to him.

Sc3: Abhi comes outside in the varanda and talks to himself and says that Yeah Simi's  worry was right and now I am also sure there is some pblm and Anuj is definatly hiding something.. I must talk to Simi andc tell her this.

Sc4: White car Nakul's residence ( looked like Tarneja's residence πŸ˜†): Nakul gets out of the car and Neetu is going out. Nakul holds her hand and asks where r u going? Then Neetu says that I am going to my mom's place and no one can stop me. Nakul is angry and says without my permission a leaf also cannot move and he is still holding her hand and twisting it [ Ridiculous how can he do that domestic voilence]  Neetu relieases her hand and Nakul says that go ask your parents how much more moeny they want. Then He also adds that they got you married here so that they can whenever they want get money from rich people like us and espically from my bola brother. THEY are maqkaar and  selfish and down peeple tell them.
and he walks out. Annoyed Neetu also walks out.

Sc5: 12/24Kb house:  Abhi and Simi come in and Abhi tells Manju I want to talk to you and Manju says i do not want to tal to both of you. Simi requests Manju to listen to him. Then he is about to say somthing AA also come there. Then suddenly they hear clapping noise and when they all turn to see who is at the door Its Neetu. She comes in and tells Simi that wow I cannot believe that you have entered this house again and then she also tells you have put fire in my family. Then Simi is wondering what is all this. then Neetu tells that only you now what papaji wants and then, you took money from Omi ji and you wanted to do ilaaz of papaji...πŸ˜”

Sc6: 12/24 B House: Neetu continues saying Omi has kept his Dhabba in girvi and got the money for papaji's treatement. And Because of you I had to listen to all sorts of things from my inlaws about my parents .. Even after sending me into that NARAK ( Daggar's residence) you are not willing to leave me to stay in peace.. You got all the praises and i am sulking there. Then she tells Manju that if after seeing all this if you still want to keep Simi di in this house.. Then Abhi stops Neetu and tells Simi dose'nt know anything abt the money She dose'nt know i took it from Omi.. Neetus stops him and says you please don't come and interfere you have done enough in our lives already. Manju asks Simi is this all true, Then Simi says i will not leave this house and go I will stay here and take care of papaji. I have my share in this house. AA are loooking at each other. Then Neetu says Ok since I also have a share in this house. Today i will take the house papers and make the partition of this house. Soimi looks at Neetu. then neetu says we will not interfere in each other lives thats it.

Sc7: RS's Room
Neetu walks into the room and looks around for the papers  in the room. And Anita whispers to Neetu that the papers are in my room. Then Anita comes and tells Neetu don't do all this if papaji comes wakes up then it will be pblm. Then Neetu adds saying i have to teach Simi di a lesson . Then Anita says what difference will it make she is the elder of the house she can do anything and at this moment she can take advantage of Rs's health. lets wait and do the needful. Then Neetu leaves the things and walks out. Anita says to herself that thank god due to this silly Neetu somethingg wud have happened.πŸ˜”

Sc8: 12/24 KB living room: Neetu looks at Simi with anger and walks out. Manju goes to Simi and tells why did u do all this just to enter the house, How cud you ask your sisters husband for money. Then Abhi comes to say somthing, then Manju stops him and says I don't want to talk to you, Then Manju says that if you want to stay here in this house you can stay i will leave this house with my husband. Simi is  sad with all that Manju said. Manju says you stay here with your husband . Simi looks angrly at Abhi and goes πŸ˜”. Anita comes to Abhi and says that my poor brother who left everything for Simi now she herself left and went .. Abhi angrily tells Anita you bother about yourself and Anuj don't worry abt my situation and he walks out.

Sc9:12/24 Simbhi's room: Simi is angry and Abhi comes there and Simi tells why did you have to ask Omi for money and why did you hide all this from me. Omi and I had done all this and you don't have to worry. Then Simi adds saying that don't you know2 its my sisters sasural. Then Abhi says that how will i know that omi will have to keep his dhaba  for girvi.. Abhi says then Aimi please don't worry i will handle all that you worry only abt papaji. Then Simi annoyed says i don't want to listen anything and she goes inside the room and locks it.. Abhi outside is telling her that she needs to listen to him sionce everyone else is misleading her. He keeps shouting for Simi from outside. and then he takes a  glass/ceramic  container and brakes it. and then Simi opens the door and asks why he did that. then he says if i did'nt you would'nt listen and then he says that after today's incident  narrates the whole incedent to Simi ( RB, doc, injection etc) Then Simi is shocked.

Precap: Road : Rb is telling Anuj if you take the 12/24 kb property papers alone to the bank you will be in trouble.. You give me the papers and give it in my name itself

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I would like to see Anuj made a fool of by RB but not at everyone else's expense.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Manju will curse herself for having a son like Anuj...
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update!

I wish RB takes advantage and that Anuj - Anita & Manju Ji are taught a lesson! Ofcourse Abhi is smart enough to contradict RB's misdeeds, but the others including Neetu need to be taught a hard lesson!!!
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4r the g8 update... i also thought that it was the tarneja residence nd nt the daagaars residence... Abhi did a fav job today...
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks Shanti. the epi was ok. loved the update.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really have no comment on the present track cuz its really getting me annoyed. thanks for the update.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Shanti for the written update.  Abhi was wonderful today, just upset he got it from all sides.  Hopefully Simi will put the smile back on his face
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I hate that oily Bhalla. How can AA be so dumb enough to trust him?????
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for the update. I hate that oily Bhalla. How can AA be so dumb enough to trust him?????

I don't think they are dumb.  I think they feel as long as their work gets done and no harm comes to them then everything is fair game!  It is a sad reality....A man going to such extreme lengths for some money?  And using any means necessary...including a creep like RB.  They are not going to learn their lesson until RB double crosses them.  And that is bound to happen....it's just a matter of time....Bhalla is a cockroach who we can never get rid of...😑🀒