|~*SBKB Member Awards - ReSuLtS*~ |

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

TO

~Backstage~

----------------------------------------------

Sadia is adjusting her dress ... enters Sanjana singing "Honth Ghuma, Seeti Baja...Seeti Baja Ke Bol Bhaiya Aal Izz Well." *Whistles out loud πŸ˜†

Sanjana: Hey Sadi tu yahaan kya kar rahi hai?"

Sadia: Kuch nahin yaar, aaj jo Bidaai Member Awards hai na...

Sanjana: Haan?

"I'm hosting it." Says proud Sadia

Sanjana: 😲 Kya baat kar rahi hai? Arrey yeh show toh main host kar rahi hoon!"

Sadia: Tu bhi? Arre par mujhe toh bola gaya tha ki mera co host Angad Hasija Hoga.

Sanjana: Aur mujhe bola gaya ki mera host Kinshuk Mahajan Hai. *Audiences laugh*

Sadia: Matlab Dhoka?"

Sanjana: Haan Yaar!

Sadia: ab Kya Karein?

Sanjana says: Relax...have no fear when Sanjana is here. Tu mujhe cover karna aur main tujhe cover karungi πŸ˜‰

Sadia: Done

Everyone is cheering...

Sanjana: Chal aaj stage pe aag laga de...

Sadia: theek hai, lighter kahaan hai?

Sanjana: Lighter? πŸ˜•

Sadia: stage ko aag lagaani hai na?

Sanjana: arrey woh aag nahin...I mean let's Rock the stage...?

Sadia: Oh! Mujhe laga tu woh aag waali aag lagaane ki baat kar rahi hai! *Laughs Out Loud*

Sanjana looks on at Sadia 😳, Sadia leaves to make her entry.

*Drums rolling* as sadia makes her way to the stage "Salaaaaaaaaaaam Namaste everyone. Main hoon aapki host aur dost Sadia." She says, smiling at the crowd of the entire Bidaai Forum.

Enters Sanjana doing the Macarena. *Audiences Laugh*

Sadia looks at Sanjana weirdly and says "Sanju? What are you doing?"

Sanjana says "Nothing, just dancing" still doing the Macarena.

Sadia says "Dancing? Uhhh why?"

Sanjana says 'Well there is no award show without dancing is there? So I thought I'll open the show tonight. Eh Macarena." *Clap* Continues to do the Macarena.

Sadia says "Okay enough now, let's get to the awards now shall we before the audiences run off seeing your Macarena."

Sanjana looks blankly at Sadia and says "Okay! But I have a condition."

Sadia says "And what would that be?"

Sanjana says "You have to sing a song."

"Fine. Anything to get you to stop dancing. Jab Life Ho Out Of Control, Hothon Ko Karke Gol, Hothon Ko Karke Gol, Seeti Baja Ke Bol. Aal Izz Well." Sings Sadia loudly.

Sanjana looks on at Sadia with her mouth slight open. She says "Woah Sadia...That was...TERRIBLE." makes a disgusted face

Sadia says "Geesh Thanks for the compliment. Now can we get back to the show."

Sanjana says "Okay guys now moving on to the awards, as you know we had Member Awards back in 2008. I want you all to cheer up for all your fellow members that have truly deserved to win these awards.

Sadia says "Agreed! But before we reveal the results, Let me tell you that I will win all these awards."

Sanjana chuckles and says "Keep Dreaming. I am going to win them."

Sadia says "No...I Am"

Sanjana says "No...I Am"

Sadia says "Well Who sang Aal Izz Well in front of all these members?"

Sanjana says "yes, and the audience almost ran off"

Both continued to fights, while half the members fell asleep, and some just looking at each other blankly.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP FIGHTING AND GET ON WITH THE SHOW?" yells Eva from the audiences.

Sanjana and Sadia Look at each other blankly

"Sorry" Says Sadia feeling embarrassed.

"you guys should be, now get on with the show please." Mumbles Jyoti πŸ˜†

"Okay now continuing with the awards night'let us announce the first set of the awards...that are the Member awards? Hey Sadi, why haven't we come up with the name for the first of category list? Why does it just say member awards?" Says Sanjana

"I dunno." Said Sadia shrugging her shoulders. 'You're the one that came up with all this."

Sanjana gives an evil look at Sadia and says"anyways...let's continue...okay the first set of 41 awards, yes you all have read it right there are 41 awards for the first set. Continuing on...these awards are for those members who are famous like 'me'. So these awards are for those members who have made this forum active with their talent and their topics πŸ˜‰...Okay I dunno what I am on about as I am blank, a lot of pepsi I guess πŸ˜†"

Sadia says "Gosh! You never do anything right do you?"

Sanjana says "You do It If You are So good."

Sadia says "No no you carry on, your doing it good πŸ˜†"

Sanjana says "Okay lemme announce the first set of Awards."

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sanjana says "Phew'that was a lot. Hey Sadi well how do you prove that you're a big well more like a CRAZY fan of someone?

Sadia says "well, I guess probably do something crazy...πŸ€ͺ"

Sanjana says "Like?"

Sadia says "well you can COMBINE your name with your favourite celebrity or Jodi, for example: SanKi4eva." Sanjana stops smiling. "you can go around telling everyone your married that celebrity"

"hahaha, that has to be aneesha." Says Simran laughing out from the audience.

Aneesha says "Hey Shut up Simran, she meant you aswell...πŸ˜†"

Sanjana says "Sadia...let's get on with our next set of awards."

Sadia says "Well the next set of Awards are the Fan Awards...Well these members have proved that they are the KRAZZIEST fans of these celebrities and jodis and the show itself."

Sanjana says "Well not exactly sadia, some people just...hide their craziness.πŸ€”"

Sadia says "well maybe it's time they showed their craziness then. Anyways continuing on with the Awards."

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sanjana says "oh come on...I didn't even get one single Fan awardπŸ₯Ί Aneesha and Saniha...you both owe me one award each... What are you both going to do with two awards for the same person huh?πŸ˜†"

Sadia says "I smell something burning."

Sanjana says 'same here...maybe it's you."

Sadia is about to say something but sanjana interrupts "So guys, I hope you are having fun tonight...sorry that you have to tolerate sadia here, but can't help it. Anyways..."

Sadia is dancing on her spot Sanjana looks at her

Sanjana says "what are you doing?"

Sadia says "whatever you were doing in the beginning. Dancing."

Sanjana says "uhhh why?'

Sadia says "well like you said there is no evening without a performance."

Sanjana says "well yes...but I wouldn't call your dance a performance."

Sadia says "well it's better than your Macarena."

Sanjana says "Hey sadia...just stop your dance, I'll rather get some HOT celebrity to dance, rather than you."

Sadia stops dancing and says "Like?"

Sanjana says "Like? Like Kinshuk 😍 Or even Angad 😍 or Maybe Both. *wink wink*"

Sadia says "well what are you waiting for? Call them.

Sanjana says "hey not a bad idea. Kinshuk...angad..."

Sadia says "sanjana...not like that...you need to praise them before they come up on stage. Don't you know the rules?'

Sanjana says "oh...how about we do it together. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the most Hottest...'

Sadia says "Cutest."

Sanjana says "Killers..."

Sadia says "On stage along with the most Sensual"

Sanjana says: "Sensitive."

Sadia says "sensitive?"

Sanjana says "yes, they are always crying...so sensitive na?'

Sadia says "shut up. Anyways let us present you KINSHUK MAHAJAN, ANGAD HASIJA ALONG WITH SARA KHAN AND PARUL CHAUHAN."

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xo82rAUxyQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sanjana and sadia applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sanjana 'Woah What a performance. Hey by the way woh heera asli tha yah nakli?"

Sadia says "nakli tha."

Sanjana says 'Damn... Umm sadia you know main soch rahi thi...ki..."

Sadia says "tu kya kar rahi thi? Did I hear soch? Tu soch rahi thi?'

Sanjana ignores sadia and says "whatever...well I was thinking what would've happened to the forum, if there were no one to post beautiful updates for us and provided us videos, or even promos. I wouldn't have survived with all those."

Sadia says "you are right, actually. I always look forward to video and updates. The members really take out the time to update us with videos, written updates.

Sanjana says "so let's give the next set of awards, appreciating members hard work on updating us with those beautiful video, and written updates."

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sadia says: 'Next category is the group awards..."

Sanjana starts to dance in excitement.

sadia says "why are you so excited?"

Sanjana says "Because I know I'll get atleast one of these πŸ˜‰

Sadia says "you are that confident?"

Sanjana says 'Yup."

Sadia says 'okie Let's announce then."

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sanjana says "Hey sadia...I am really tired now...Jaldi khatam kar na..."

Sadia says 'Bas yaar ab last 14 set of awards reh gaye...aur usmein garaunteed humein awards milenge πŸ˜‰"

Sanjana says 'aur tu aisa kaise keh sakti hai?"

Sadia says "Kyun Ki Yeh DT awards hain..."

Sanjana says 'but we aren't the DT anymore na..."

Sadia says "toh? We still have to announce them na..."

Sanjana says 'okay i shall do that...Guys these wards are for the ex development team of bidaai."

THE WINNERS ARE:

Sanjana says 'arrey yaar...this is not the end of the night...We have an after party aswell...where you can bring along a date with you...waise who are you bringing sadia?"

Sadia says "Is that a question to ask? It's Angad Hasija without a doubt."

Sanjana says "really? I'm coming with Kinshuk Mahajan.hehehe."

Sadia says 'We know that the best ones are taken..."

Sanjana says "Yup! And you all girl back away from anagad a kinshuk, they belong to us...Aap sab awards mein hi khush raho. πŸ˜†

Sadia says 'Do join us at the after party guys πŸ˜ƒ Sanjana will announce it πŸ˜ƒ"

Sanjana says 'Yup I shall announce it. Tab tak Sayonara."

LOTS OF LOVE
SANJANA AND SADIA

special thanks to Ravjot, Kezia, Unnati and dodo for helping me out with the siggies πŸ˜ƒ
Love you guys
Edited by SanKi4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Art_Art11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by salha876 - 4 years ago
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to everyone
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

And thanx for giving me one award πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ
Edited by pankhi - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely post Sanju and Sadia..grt script as wellπŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats to all the winnersπŸ˜ƒ
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sadia and SanjuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMGGGGGG...........I won all my fav Catagoriesss😍
And Me Twist Me Twist Me Twist

Loved the hostinggg😳ahem ahem
Now i am officially Ranvir and Kinshuk's Biggestt FannUff Uff so many awards bohat saare speches deney hongee but ek hi baar dedei hoonn

Well first of all i dont know what to say☺️i cant breathe and i am so confused since this is the first time of my lifetime achieveing such big big awards😎🀣..Well i had Faith in my God..i knew it Ye Kinshuk 'S Biggest Fan to mera hi hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...uske baad i would like to thank Kinshuk's Mother jinhone ne Kinshuk jesey Hottie ko janam diya..woh na hoti to Mera Handsome kesey duniya mein aaaataa😳😳then i would like to thank Mr Rajan Shahi for selecting Kinshuk as Ranvir...Then my Sister who told me about Bidaai without her iwouldnt have watched that singl episode and then fall in Love with m Handsome Kinshuk/Ranvir and my adorable RagVir ofcorse!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Uske Baaad the most IMP and IMP one..My IF Friendsssssssss and Bidaa Forums
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
This journey and these have been impossible and nothing without you allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒTank you So Much guyzz...i would like to take few namess...Sanju,Dhara,shagundi,gagandi,Jeenu,Prema,Dina,Sukanya,Preet,Sadia,Sapna,Sania
Bini,Eva,Pinks,Zee,Anu,Smitha and all of youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! So Sorry if i forgot any name but i truelly congratulate all of you..and yup yupp Thank you so much for liking my VMS and my creativityy😎but when we talk about most creative members i guess my dear frend Sanju deserved that award and not me..Love You Sanjuui am so happy tht we won the Best friends of Biaai forums Award too..YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND WE TWIST WE TWIST this time With Kinnyy..πŸ˜‰hahaahhaha..And Last but not the lastt
THANK YOU MY DARLING,MY HANDSOMEE~!Kinshuk Mahajan!~All this was obviouslyy impossible with out you my Jaaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaj a biggggggggggggggggg
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to you in this award functionnn..☺️Bus this is enough i guess🀣

For the Hosts
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘al he siggies are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGi feel like using the ones with my name hahahah...Love you Sanju and Sadiii Bug Huggggggggggggggggggggggg

and yess ofcorsee the foursome performance was Mindblowinggggggggggggggg

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 14 years ago
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YaY I begged Crazziest Sadhna's fan award.. I knew it! 😳 😳
n i just luv getting it!! Thankyu Guys for giving me this award.. 😳 😳 😳
I want the Sara one too 😭 😳
SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh sorry sorry forgot to add main do do award ka kya kerungii Sahi kaha meri Jaaan Sanjuu..i woud like to call my best friend Sanjana on stage please and i will share one of my awards with her...its Deffo Deffo the award of Ranvir's crazy fan..jo i give away to one an onlyy

Our Rockstar Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sanju ji Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee tussi great ho sarkar
first of all Sadia  and Sanju you both are ROCKSTARSSSSSSSSSSS
the show was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Congratulations to all the winnerssssssssssssssssssssss celeberate guys you deserve it
Now my thanku for giving me an AWARD
but i am Shy member
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Well first of all i dont know what to say☺️i cant breathe and i am so confused since this is the first time of my lifetime achieveing such big big awards😎🀣..Well i had Faith in my God..i knew it Ye Kinshuk 'S Biggest Fan to mera hi hogaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...uske baad i would like to thank Kinshuk's Mother jinhone ne Kinshuk jesey Hottie ko janam diya..woh na hoti to Mera Handsome kesey duniya mein aaaataa😳😳then i would like to thank Mr Rajan Shahi for selecting Kinshuk as Ranvir...Then my Sister who told me about Bidaai without her iwouldnt have watched that singl episode and then fall in Love with m Handsome Kinshuk/Ranvir and my adorable RagVir ofcorse!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Uske Baaad the most IMP and IMP one..My IF Friendsssssssss and Bidaa Forums
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
This journey and these have been impossible and nothing without you allπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒTank you So Much guyzz...i would like to take few namess...Sanju,Dhara,shagundi,gagandi,Jeenu,Prema,Dina,Sukanya,Preet,Sadia,Sapna,Sania
Bini,Eva,Pinks,Zee,Anu,Smitha and all of youuuuuu!!!!!!!!! So Sorry if i forgot any name but i truelly congratulate all of you..and yup yupp Thank you so much for liking my VMS and my creativityy😎but when we talk about most creative members i guess my dear frend Sanju deserved that award and not me..Love You Sanjuui am so happy tht we won the Best friends of Biaai forums Award too..YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND WE TWIST WE TWIST this time With Kinnyy..πŸ˜‰hahaahhaha..And Last but not the lastt
THANK YOU MY DARLING,MY HANDSOMEE~!Kinshuk Mahajan!~All this was obviouslyy impossible with out you my Jaaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaj a biggggggggggggggggg
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to you in this award functionnn..☺️Bus this is enough i guess🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations to everyone for winning the awards..and a fantastic script for the 'award function'..πŸ‘