Ila Arunji not happy

Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Did anyone noticed that when Duskedus result was announced,Ila Arunji was not  shouting like she did during fame jodi results.I felt like she wanted Shamit to win the title.What you guys say??...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipsitabasu thumbnail
/no i thot she was very happpy as arijit was her favourite frm the very beginning!
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry she was very happy and thank God she was not shouting.Arijit is her favourite. 😃
abhi_fan thumbnail
maybe she didn't shout but she was definitely happy. i think she likes arijit more than shamit. she always said arijit was her favorite so why wouldn't she be happy.
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually I live in Pakistan and we don't watch DKDLD yet but I don't think that she was not bcoz Arijit is his favourite contestant 😉 .
i felt ila was happy...and arijith is her all time favourite
Kavith-2305 thumbnail
Arijit was her favourite but after he voted out Shamit she was very angry with him and she doesn't reacted much when Arijit had been voted out by Arpita..This is wat i feel,it may be wrong...
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we will get to see that episode here today. will tell you guys what i think morrow. but i agree with you kavith! i thot that too when i watched that episode of fj
Shohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavith_2305

Did anyone noticed that when Duskedus result was announced,Ila Arunji
was not shouting like she did during fame jodi results.I felt
like she wanted Shamit to win the title.What you guys say??...

I DON'T THINK SO.
ARIJIT WAS HIS FVT FROM BEGINING.
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes she was angry with him but it is all in the past now. She never reacted at Arijit's vote out by Arpita because Arijit himself took it very coolly. He never reacted the way Shamit did. Though he is younger he acted very maturely.

But deep dwn inside Ila still loves Arijit and she was happy for him. 😃