Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Mrs. C - Ridzy has shown a lot of maturity in the past month specially when Siddhant was being so mean to her and if they show her become weak now that would be contradictory with her character. Hasn't she ALWAYS been deeply rooted with the cultural traditions? How will the creatives justify her choosing her ex-lover over her husband?😕
Angelic_J thumbnail
@ Tasha - Ohhhhhhhh so you were in the hiding dodging bullets that make way for SR fans everyday🤣🤣🤣 Oh well I am happy you have come out of your hiding now😃 Good night and take care🤗🤗🤗
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@jot: haha...oh yeah u dreaming isn't something new...lol
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
if she choose EMA or divorce over her shadi than it's straight  opp of what riddhima is shadi used to be her thing i don't remember when but she did mentioned somewhere that shadi ka matlab bhi samjhte ho or something during kash days
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congo shongo guyss on the new thread......................

angelic ..hun what is ur name.................btw i know that siddanth will let riddhima decide and that is the way he is........he will even give her away................but i was just stating my dil ka armaan and tamanna when i said he shld not donate her.........yes in order for him and riddhima to start a present and future the past has to be confronted and dealt with...................

i hate hate that maha episode ka drama........why cannot tehy just get it over with..........so we can go peacefully wherever they decide to send us............i think riddhima and armaan will come face to face at the last scene today if there is a 1 hr episdoe.......
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey angelic....by the wats ur name yaar....hmmm hope so too...already dreaming...but at the same time scared..just hope to see ridz look at sid in a shocked as well a why did u do this to me...kind of look at him,..so wanitn to go to him

farry ..niice mix yaar...kiska hai...anymore do tell me..me making a colection of all sid ridz vms...love them ..each one of them is justt too good...hey did u see mine...on the magical mix of them...just see under DMG SidMa Love Mix...rosette80 ok,,,do tell me
Tasha, you have penned down the thoughts quite well, Lol. Our hearts also went out to Siddhanth, and we also want him to man up a bit and claim back his right. 😆 He just CANNOT be the male version of Tulsi here....NEVER. Kabhi nahin. 😆

JOT - OK, I will actually plan out a nice number for KW and your rain sequence in the woods soon. And I will make sure that he in this one removes his white shirt.......but please keep your distance in the shot. I may break my pencil when executing it out of jealousy. 🤣😳 Folks, I tell you all, I am saving in money to do a show with KW and Jot, so donations are gladly accepted. This show is going to be of international level, and whatever we all have dreamt of will happen, since ya know I am the creative here. TRPs, TVR, TAM ratings and what not will be broken, and noticing the success, Fox will buy the show, and then it will be international. 😛

Hey Ros, Raz, and Angel!

Did you guys ever notice how evil this smiley face is? -->😊 If you just stare at it for a minute or so, it looks like a haunted emotion with twisted eyes, and even more twisted of a smirk. It's almost saying, 'HAH HAH, I gotcha!'

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
seriously if Punit malhotra can listen to us fans and dress up sona in a sari and imran in a white shirt in newzealand tean why can't cv's all we r asking is a RAIN SEQUENCE
Angelic_J thumbnail
@ Rads - LOL I know but I love KW😳 blame him not me😆

@ Fary - EXACTLY and didn't she hide about her and Armaan's romance because it went against her values or w.e??? They never told anyone about their love so how can they expect the same women to LEAVE her husband?😕 

@ Sun - My name is Jot😃 I know what you mean we all wish for the same too😆 If this offscreen drama wasn't going on then I would be 100% the story would have gone SR way and we didn't even have to play this guessing game😆 But rose said Mumbai Mirror had DMG for one hour slot so we are guessing the maha epi is today?😕 

@ rose - My name is Jot😃😆 I actually want Riddhima to SLAP Siddhant for willing to give her away🤣🤣🤣 I mean she has already slapped him so many times without reason at least this time she would have a valid reason🤣🤣 and then I want her to kiss him after the slap😍 Now that's my type of romance - Intense and Passionate😍😍😍 

@ Zainu - OMG you are giving me dreams🤣🤣🤣 I should go to mumbai just to meet my man🤣🤣🤣  But how can you keep me away from him in the sequence😡 This is about ME and HIM not him alone L: I feel unwanted😆

P.S I so agree about that smiley😳😳 I hate it with a passion😳😳 It's the most annoying/FAKE smiley ever😆 I only use it when I am being sarcastic or fake😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i hope riddhima dreams a lot lot lot sequences with sid before she comes face to face with armaan ji..............

aur i cannot still understand why they had to go to pune ka open ground to meet...............