YUNA Sidetracked....

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
So People, I think now officially YUNA r sidetracked until the mystery of Who-Will-B-With-Who is solved i.e. is it going to b SR or AR ???

I personally like AR together ( nooffense SR fans) coz today in front of Ridz, Sid was looking totally an innocent bachcha meaning their age difference shows & I personally like that prankster Sid who used to try & win Tammana with his silly tricks....

So I don't know how long we YUNA fans will have to wait to get a decent, long, romantic scene of YUNA...😉....I think Su will end up with Raaj....so for dear Sid- Tammana shud come back...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Interstellar thumbnail
we hav been already in the waiting list... lol

n now definitely seems we hav to wait until things are sorted out...
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol this is just like RM...we are never gonna get a decent timing and eventually they'll disappear :P
KaSh_KaJen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This whole AR-SR thing will probably go on for atleast a month! Although I'm an AR fan, I feel really sorry for YuNa. I really do. DMG2 was supposed to be FRESH, and YuNa were the main leads. CV's bought characters of DMG1 back to DMG2 which has created this whole side tracking business. I was actually looking forward to DMG, but CV's spoilt it because of the abrupt ending. Nevertheless, I've always liked YuNa as a couple and I feel that it's injustice to them because they're being side tracked, although they are the main leads of DMG2.

In some epi's I feel JP and Jiggy are given more space than YuNa, it's weird. :S
Well, I hope YuNa get their rightful space in DMG.
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol true piggies are always in the episode...but yuna are there..though not really there!! :P
KaSh_KaJen thumbnail
^LOL Are JP & Jiggy named as 'piggies'? Sorry, just eager to know. 😆

YuNa are there. But, they are just standing there or sitting there. Most of the times its JP doing his comedy. :S
I dunno, but thats what I noticed,lol.
-bhootni- thumbnail
^lol ya JP and Jiggy = piggies :P

true they are just standing there as show pieces....meh lol this way I guess the CVs think that YuNa fans will at least watch the show :P
Interstellar thumbnail
yeh more than yuna jp, jiggy seems to get something to do lolzz
KaSh_KaJen thumbnail

Lmao, Awww that's such a cute nick! 😆

LOL Haha! True.. they want to keep all the fans 'happy'. Atleast you get to see them. There were times in where viewers felt like RM didn't even exist in the show. :P
-bhootni- thumbnail

lol oo I know all about RM....lol I am one of their fans (I watched DMG only for them :P)....so ya damn I should support the couple that I don't like....maybe they'll start getting less scene space too :P