Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
but they showed dm likes shanky & blessed him during shiv pooja too..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No more twisted twists plz..... Santu losing DM's trust is the end of Bandini
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sure Uma di........but IN Ekta land anything is possible........right............so We dont know..........till now we have not seen any sign which proves that DM loves his santudi or that he trust her.........so how can we believe these CV's that they will show us something good...........i dont have any hope........
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We are to assume that he trusts her and still love her... atleast we go some hint when he aske her to open up on Arjan issue the other day.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor you Uma,  stuck with Birangi and Mirangi update🤢  Only good part was Santu putting Moti in her place👏   Loved how she yelled out full married name of Moti,  hahhaha😆   She would not have dared before ,  now I am loving Santu's boldness.  I don't care if it sounds rude, but Santu should show her authority in that family.  She has been a doormat long enough.

RamonaG thumbnail
in ksbkbt also mihir suspects tulsi of being involved with another man, when tulsi bcomes a working woman...so its ekta's old ploy... Ksbkbt ran 8 yrs...
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but that would be ewwww if DM thinks that his wife is having an affair with his SIL...............i would leave this show if this happens...........after all it is a question of women's self respect............na i gues i wont leave the show ............untill DM is there i wont leave the show
RamonaG thumbnail
he wont suspect her ayushi but santu also has to show him her true nature & not say she wants him alive only she gets her adhikaar... What kind of a woman is she projecting herself as???Edited by ramonag - 14 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks uma di for the wonderful update
fuzzyface thumbnail
I think everyone know how much I dislike DM but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
He will not suspect Santu n Shashank I have that much faith in DM.