18th March Wnt Updt- Simi manages to meet RS again

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB House: RS's room: Milli opens the door and enters and Simi also comes in but she sees the curtain moving and then still she comes in and sees RS looking at her and he is trying to show his thumb but she does'nt understand and he also shows behind her but she dose'nt understand. Then Manju who is sleeping next to RS  moves a bit. Worried Mili and Simi   quickly  move out. Manju gets up and comes around near the door and sess the clock fallen down and then she keeps it back and then comes out to see anyone there and then goes back in .. Simi and milli are hiding behind the hutch.

Sc2: 12/24 KB kitchen: Manju is grinding somthing the door bell rings, she asks milli to open the door but then manju herself goes and Abhi is at the door and (he's wearing windoes for dummies shirt [LOl]) he wishes her and then tells that i have brought food for ourselves and i thought you can also have and then manju says don't spoil my mood in the morning and then we do not want anything from you both she tells him and walks back in the kitchen and calls milli to go and give juice to papaji. Milli says is'nt anyone else who could do it? Manju asks why is it a problem for you to do it. Then milli says I did'nt hear anyone so i thought. Then she tells AA have gone to the market therefore I asked you. anmd then she goes. Milli calls up Simi di tells that Ma has gone to the temple and AA have gone out you come quickly and meet papaji.

Sc3: Rs's room: Milli is putting up papaji's head properly on the pillow..Then milli gives him juice and starts giving him in a spoon and tells him that lets see if you drink the juice soon or Simi di will come faster and see you. As he is drinking she comes there and he smiles and she wipes his mouth and then he looks at her woorries and she asks what is it papaji what do you want top tell me, He looks around and tries to indicate and she is not able to understand and she quickly removes the pad and a pen and asks him to write somthing. he is holding the pen but unable to write and then he tries again but fails to do so. and he writes somthing as stops He writes "ghar" in hindi and then at onece AA come there and Simi is shocked and she tries to hide the note pad behind herself but Anita gets it. Anita tells Simi that doc has asked him to take rest and then you are trying to make him write. Then Simi tells Anita to keep quite, milli comes there and asks whats happening. Anita tells her that you will have to give the answer to Manju abt Simi being here. I know Milli since you thought no one is in the house you brought Simi here.. Simi then tries to take the note pad from Anita and Anuj also comes into the fight and they try to snatch the note pad and then Milli also comes into the argument and tells that you cannot talk to di like that and then Anuj tells Milli to keep quite and get lost and Milli goes away and so does Simi and then Anuj  goes closer to RS and tells that that day you were it was an accident but don't make me do somthing drastic ( please see the video to get to know the exact dialogue) it will not be my fault Rs is shocked at what Anuj just said

Sc4:Daggar residence lawn  Nakul tells Omi that he was thinking of sending him and neetu somewhere out to have enjoyment. Omi smiles and says yes. Neetu dose'nt say anything. To This Dadi says that Omi has never said no to nakul that his is sansakaar. Then Nakul says that it used to be now he takes all the decisions. Then dadi says what is it Nakul what are you saying, Then Nakul says that Omi has  givenm money to his inlaws without asking, then Neetu says what rubbish, to this Nakul says keep your voice down. No one is allowed to raise their voice infront of me. Then he adds that your sister betrayed me and insulted me and then that Abhi took money from omi. to this Neetu adds that you are lying Nakul ji. Nakul gets angry gets up and flings the plate down.

Sc4:Daggar residence lawn : Neetu also gets up and says what have you done got me married to this pagal and Nakul is abt to raise his hand on Neetu when Omi stops him.

Sc5: 12/24 KB : Simi comes to RS's room and then she tells RS that i know you want to tell me somthing I want to know thats why i got paper and pen and then she tells him that i will leave it here and you write what ever you want. Then she tells him that she will leave since Manju will come here anytime and then she gives a kiss on his forehead and leaves.  Behind teh window glass Anita sees all this and she is wondering.

Sc6: Anuj in his room thinking, Anita conmes there and tells Anuj to relax that if you are not a gonegaar then why are you behaving like one. Then Anuj says that how can I stay quite when Simi is near papaji and papaji has written one word he might write more tomorrow, Then Anita says yes Simi di is upto somthing I was just at Papaji's room and Simi was there also. Anuj then says i need to meet RB and then see what I can do witrh him. Anuj then tells Anita please keep an eye on Simi di and Abhi so that they don't come near Papaji.

Sc6: Simi tells Abhi i don't want to go to college today my mood is not Ok i want to be with papaji. To this Abhi outs his hand on her shoulders and says that I will drop you off at college and then come back home only. They smile and then they are going and the Anita calls out to Abhi and tells that I have some works with you, can you get some medicines since everyone is out. Then Abhi says ok I will get it once I drop Simi to college.

Sc7: Delhi roads,
Abhi simi are crossing the road and Abhi stops Anuj going with RB in his car. while simi is busy seeing somthing in her bag, Then he thinks why is Anuj going with RB.

Precap:RS's room : Some doc is there with AA and RB. RB tells Anuj that this injection will make papaji relax ( maybe somtyhing like a sleeping injection or something to stop his movement). RS hesitates but is forced with the injection.πŸ˜”

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you for the great update!  God forbid anyone from having a son like Anuj😑  Very very sad😭
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4r such a detailed update...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! Anita & Anuj deserved to be flogged publicly for what they are doing...hope they get caught soon!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok really what is anita??/ does she have radar or something cuz she's always around to mind people's business. she really needs to get out that house and let them live in peace. 🀬 and anuj is just amazing...in a bad way. how dare he threaten his father!!!😑  thanks for the lovely update. Edited by shalini01 - 14 years ago
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shanti thanks for the update. diddnt watcht he show anddont feel lke watching todays episode. so got the whole information from u r detailed update.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much..

it is a curse to have a son like Anuj & DIL like Anita...so evil
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Thank you very much..

it is a curse to have a son like Anuj & DIL like Anita...so evil

Yes so true! πŸ˜•
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bholabear

Yes so true! πŸ˜•

i totally agree..every episode i think the evil trio cant get worse bt every next episode they prove me wrong..now anuj is going to kill his father also,tht is the only thing left after stealing from home..
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti for another gr8t update.  Such a sad turn of events.😭 I hope those stupid fools don't hurt Papa Seethi.  Neetu and Nakul too funny.  Have a great weekend all.