Poll

Do you think Dharmesh Yelande is the best dancing star in DID2?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
jeffmish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

In this forum, I have not seen many fans of Dharmesh, more 'non-fans'. Let us see how many think he is the best.:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope i think hes gd at his style and in the rest styles he hasnt shined.
I think Shaktis the best there... although shes a brilliant contemporary dance i also rmr her classical and hip hop and she did pretty good but dharmesh i dont rmr any gd performances tht are not his style
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dharmesh Saar.. the best dancers on the show ?!! Sorry... πŸ˜•

Edited by LilDevil-Angel - 14 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Best would not be the word. All dancers are the ebst that's why they are here. DID is a big platform and beign here itself is a great honour for anyone. But Yes! Dharmesh defiently is a very good dancer according to me. His talent is just not being correctly used by Geeta Ma.
-Sneha thumbnail
As it goes right now, definitely a big NO from me!

He could try getting there though, but after so many weeks, I maintain my stance that he won't get there. He'll win oh yes, surely, but being best for me was what Jai Kumar Nair was last season despite being ranked 4th. That kind of best, definitely not!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I tried to like him,seriously!! But there have been others who outshine him...😳 So NO for me!!

Ekta----Geeta has given him enough chances and a lot of scope for him to show his talent in other dance forms. But he has been disappointing, neverthelessπŸ˜• I fear that its not just Geeta but he does not have it in him to step out of his comfort zone and give dazzling performances πŸ˜• 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜† Oh I didn't know that this forum had a monopoly on judging true talent. Thank god it doesn't otherwise we would have someone from Terrence ki toli winning every year.  But yes Dharmesh sir by far is the best dancer this year.  The number 1 quality of a true dancer is his/her ability to connect with the audience and we have seen how Dharmesh Sir connects so well with the voters week after week with his dance. India ka dancing star dhoondhna hein, Sirf India-forums ka nahin. πŸ˜ƒ
^^^ Back again with the same bang !! Welcome back !!!
 Missed yo're repititive doses yesterday Ankit !! πŸ₯± πŸ˜ˆ

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: LilDevil-Angel

^^^ Back again with the same bang !! Welcome back !!!

Missed yo're repititive doses yesterday Ankit !! πŸ₯± πŸ˜ˆ

πŸ˜ƒ repeat doses are necessary, people on the forum seem to forget constantly that the top vote getter ONLY will be declared the winner at the end of the season.  Online fan clubs are nice, but at the end of the day all the remaining contestants really want is to WIN. I mean even the winner of the show risks being forgotten a month or two after the show is done, so imagine all the contestants who don't win? I mean most people won't remember them, outside of a handful of fans who can't do much for the contestants except keep remembering them. These contestants want to make a career in dance and hence winning is pretty important to all of them. 😊
Edited by ankit_nyc - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ repeat doses are necessary, people on the forum seem to forget constantly that the top vote getter ONLY will be declared the winner at the end of the season.  Online fan clubs are nice, but at the end of the day all the remaining contestants really want is to WIN. I mean even the winner of the show risks being forgotten a month or two after the show is done, so imagine all the contestants who don't win? I mean most people won't remember them, outside of a handful of fans who can't do much for the contestants except keep remembering them. These contestants want to make a career in dance and hence winning is pretty important to all of them. 😊

Who cares if the winner is so and so, at the end ??!! The most important thing for me is, how much a person has been able to win the hearts of people out there.. and don't tell me now, that since yo're Dharmesh saaaar is the one who wins most of the  hearts, that will bring him to top 1 position everyday !!! 😳
I know that there are people who vote for the same person over and over like for 60-100 times !

Finally, I believe the show to be rigged !! Sure D might be getting high votes.. but, I don't think he tops every week like they have been portraying it to be ! That is my POV.. !! 😳

Though Salman's the winner last year.. the moment I hear of DID-1, I remember Jai, Alisha, Mayuresh, Siddesh, Prince, Vrushali, Bhavana(who was infact the one to be voted out first).. not the glorified Salman.. πŸ₯±
 It DOESN'T REALLY MATTER if someone becomes a winner in the end !!! All that matters is how much the person DESERVES ! Sometimes, when a deserving one(eg : Parvez) is voted outed over a not-so-deserving one(eg : Dharmmesh saar) .. one just feels sick, since SO much of injustice is going on with a deserving dancer.. ! 🀒

And since yo're so interested in preaching 'bout the public voting, let me make it clear to you that.. the show, in my opinion is rigged ! 😳

At the same time, since you are sooooo very interested in making people accept the publiv votings.. as portrayed by the show.. I have a question - ARE YOU FROM THE ZEE TV CREW, TEAM CREATIVE TEAM , ETC..??!!! 😳 πŸ˜ˆ