March 17th Wnt Updt- Simbhi move into 12/24KB

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB House: Annoyed Anita says its enough. If Abhi is my brother so what Anuj please call the cops and tell them that someone has opened the door and come ion. Surendar stops Anita and tells her that don't you understand RS's condition and then the part of the house you a re standing now on belongs to me. Anita walks off and so does Anuj.
    Surender smiles and Simi and Abhi and goes. Simi and Abhi enter the house. Simi is wiping the mirror Abhi is dusting things around and then they are setting up the house. Simi is thinking about somthing and  wondering,

Sc2: Nakul's house :
Nakul gets a call from Anita and Anita asks for Omi and then Nakul says Omi is not at home and then Anita adds saying i wanted to inform Omi that the money he gave Abhi , Nakul cuts money what money, then Anita says that I thought Omi did tell you abt it and then she adds saying that the money which Abhi got from Omi is  havingh more than 1 lakh , it has 10,000 more. then she discoeents.
Nakul is wondering what all is happening

Sc3:12/24 KB house Simi' Abhi's topfloor house: Abhi comes closer to Simi and says  that his wonderful wife earlier used to remove a lot of tears but now she is removing a lot of talwaar she smils and then he turns her around and then tells her I want to be with you always but don't shoot talwaars on me. Then She asks Sabhi I hope you don't mind if you have to stay here. Then Abhi says that I want to be with you only. Then Abhi says i am not able to give you a house, Simi says that this is ur house also. then  Abhi says I will always be with you.

Sc4:12/24 KB Simi Abhi's topfloor house:
Milli comes running up and tells that papaji's health is not good. Both are worried and they all go down and then Anuj tries to stop Simi from entering the room and she pushes him back and goes inside. There Manju also stops her and she closes the door. Milli, Abhi and Simi are trying to push the door but Manju  is blocking the door. Simi collapses down crying and then she is wondering why mom is acting this way, She is pleading her mom who is behind the door. Anita and Anuj walk out.

Manju then opens the door and pushes Simi and she falls on Abhi. Manju tells Simi to get lost i will not allow you to meet papaji. No one needs you here and what balda are you talking on us by being here. Abhi then interrupts saying that she is your daughter but she wants to meet her dad. there is a rishtha  between them Manju then interrupts Abhi telling that you please do not talk abt Rishta, We cannot put our head up and walk in the society evenr since you got married to Abhi .. Why did you do this to Neetu also Simi is begging Manju a lot crying and weeping. Manju tells her to get lost from her eyes ..  Manju tells Simi that papaji ki halat is due to you. Abhi interrupts saying that Uncle ji's  halat is not due to Simi, Manju stops hima nd says I do not want to argue with you. and tells both of them to get lost . and Manju tells her that pray matarani that in the next jaman we are not ur parents and she looks at both of them goes inside the room and closes.
Simi is shattered and is crying.

Sc5: KB Simi Abhi's topfloor house: Simi higs Abhi and he is asking her to calm down. and he says its not our fight but the fight for getting Uncle ji's love. Simi then asks Abhi that papaji needs me right Abhi says yes he does and we will be there for him.

Sc6: 12/24 KB house RS's room: Manju is telling RS that in one minute everything changed, Earlier we had dooriyaan and we were staying in different rooms now we have to be together and there had to be a hadsa to get us closer. Then Manju us mixing medicine and gives RS , and then puts his left hand on her lap. and then tells that all the things I am and was annoyed with you its still there but I am ur wife I need to be there with you and then RS  tries to lift his right hand and like telling her its OK.

Sc7: Anuj in the terrace : Thinking now that Simi di is here everything will be a mess.. and he calls RB who is eating somthing on the road side and then picks up the phone and he is telling meray saaley ka phone and talking abt naram naram  gulab jamus looking at the girls and hot hot jelebis .. Then he takes the phone and tells Anuj to talk and Anuj says that Simi di is here in the house and I am worried that she will talk to papaji soon to find out what happened. Then RB suggests that take the signature of papaji, Then Anuj says papaji's papalysed so RB says just take the angoota signature. Anuj hangs up and RB tells himself I was waiting for you only Simi ji Now see what i will do and he is eating kulfi

Sc8: KB House Simi Abhi's room:
Milli comes and knocks at their room, downstairs Anuj is walking towards RS's room :Anuj entyers the room and sees papaji's sleeping and then upstairs milli tells Simi lets go soon papaji's and all are sleeping you can go meet papaji Anuj goes towards papaji holds his hand and tries to put his signature mark on the paper  and there Simi and Milli are coming down the stairs , Here Anuj  takes the thumb print from RS forcefully and then is going towards the door and sees Milli open the door and Simi enters smiling but then she sees someone may be Anuj and she come face to face. Scene freezes.

Precap:
Manju opens the door and Abhi is standing there and Abhi tells Manju that i went to get food and other things . Since there is not kitchen upstaris I had to fetch from outside otherwise I could have made it myself. Manju says don't irritate me in the morning and walks off

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - Anuj is really going way too far, I do hope he gets caught before any further damage is done.
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As always thanks for the great update!!  I am hating Manju more and more everyday.......Who does she think is going to take care of her in her old age?  SimBhi or her🤬 samaj!!!!!!!

RoyalT thumbnail

Thanx Shanti for another gr8t update.   Scene 3 too beautiful.  The Evil Trio strikes again.   Props to Surenda for standing his ground. 

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much ...

Soon or later Manju will be regretting for not trusting Simi as I am sure Anuj will kick her out of the house...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for a wonderful update. really this anita is something else. she came into that family and pretty much ruined them.🤬 🐷 and manju is so ignorant to the fact that her son and bahu are the wrong ones. how can she even blame simi when she was not even there.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Ever since Anita came into that house, they seem to be having nothing but troubles. Throw that witch out with her pansy husband and then we'll have some happiness.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!
Sneha_Misty30 thumbnail
Simi is becoming more and more nonsense.. crying like a bozo.. Haiz.. I dnt wanna watch the drama if she continue to cry like a idiot.. So old already dnt knw hw to act mature.. Bozo..