AKNV; Written update 17th March '10

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

AKNV; Written update 17th March '10

Epi stars from, Reva lay one the bed and lakhi, talking with her and said now after sometime reva'll get married but sharad and badri came there and sharad said no marriage will happen.They broke all relationship with us.
Lakhi shocked to hear this and said no, it's not right...
Here , lakhi goes to meet kishan and his parents to their home but  nobody opent he door.She knock the door several time but no reply.in side of the kishan's house, kishan told his parents that only one time meet her but his mother refuse.Kishan's mother told her husband that they save from big dishonor and then said to her son kishan that,from now, he'll never meet reva and her family.If he'll meet her then he 'll see dead body of his parents.Here sharad came and said to lakhi move from here, nobody will understand our pain, nobody listen us.but,lakhi refuse to listen sharad and keep saying please open the door.Sharad forcefully take her with him from there.Lakhi crying bitterly.
Next day morning, lakhi goes to take water from the pump but some women taunt her and said it's her fault, as a mother didn't save her daughter's honor.Lakhi feels hurt and leave the place.
Here at the reva's house, sharad sit in the stool when badri came and said It's very late and lakhi didn't  return from outside.Sharad goes outside to search lakhi.
Here in the out side, sharad didn't find lkahi but heard some taunt about reva from soem boys.Sharad and those boys fights with each other.They bit sharad badly.
Here at the reva's home, lakhi crying infront of dadi and said they said right about me.I'm fail as a mother.Dadi patted her head when sharad came there with big difficulty.His legs injured and blood came out from his mouth.Lakhi shocked to see this,she runs and asked what  happen?It's paining.
Sharad replied no, it's not paining much and it'll heal after two days.then he said he wants to talk with reva.Lakhi said but reva didn't talk now.She didn't tell anything.Sharad said I have to know who is that man and I'm her brother.I'm sure that she'll tell me the name of that man, then,I'll punish him.
Sharad enter the room and found reva sitting in the bed silently.Sharad goes near to her and asked her about the incident,name of the man.But reva still sit there silently.Sharad shout and asked her but no answer.Then sharad sing a song then reva looks at him and hugged him,then reva remeber everything but said she don't know the name of that man.she didn't see his face beacause of darkness.
Everyone shocked to hear this.Sharad said please remember,who is that man?But reva replied that she don't know.Badri asked her but reva replied same.Then lakhi goes near to her and asked her but reva replied same and goes from there.
In the outside of the room , reva, pour bucket of water and said she don't know anything and crying bitterly.Lakhi came there and hugged her.
Here badri said from now, he'll not built any murti of ma,untill her daughter get justice,her daughter gets all the happiness.
Everyone shocked there and then Sharad said God only remein in the Holy books and Temple.
Dadi came and said don't say  like this.
Sharad replied her why?God is no where.When she'll punish that man.I'll not wait.I'll go and complain to the police.
Every one look at him.

Thnku.

pls forgive me if there's sum mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thankyou 4 da update i hate da way people were talikng about her sum people r sooo heartless 😡
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Rakhi... My sympathies are with Reva and her family members... I dont understand how people and most of all women can be so heartless.... Cant they understand the pain of a woman...? How can they say such things... And the least said about the boys... the better... What can I say abt their comments...😡
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much

Sharad is a darling brother...there scene made me cry

I hate the so called people they only know how to point fingers instead of understanding the pain that Reva's family are feeling 😡😡😡
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for a lovely update
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx chutki mera epi miss hua but upd padhke i really feel sad for the family hw can the ppl behve like this to a family jinko vo kitne pehle se jante hai n vo kixhan n her family is too rude vo to unke frndz hai n kishan to sharad ka bst frnd tha na idiot guy
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for appiriciating friends