TB - Aamir Dalvi enters Imagine's Jyoti

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Aamir Dalvi enters Imagine's Jyoti

Aamir Dalvi will soon enter Imagine's Jyoti...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm happy Aamir is the mystery man.  Loved him as Rajiv in Sathi Re.  He is both good looking and talented.  Looking forward to seeing how his character is developed in the show.  Jyoti needs to start a new life with the new guy. Pankaj does not deserve her. 
Another future marriage and divorce track in offing for jyoti..............ppl brace yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
samirah23 thumbnail
I like him in WRWMK, and I think I will like him here.  I cannot see him as a dancer, but let's see what happens ..
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dat gal neelam is vry vry beautiful.😳..Pankaj ki to nikal padi😆
Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So it's another dance class romance eh? Don't think it'll work out TBH...lol never even heard of this Aamir Dalvi but saw some of his pics on google ðŸ˜• 

I can see this serial turn into another Kahin to Hoga, where guys enter and exit Jyoti's life 🥱
Piasengupta21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

I'm happy Aamir is the mystery man.  Loved him as Rajiv in Sathi Re.  He is both good looking and talented.  Looking forward to seeing how his character is developed in the show.  Jyoti needs to start a new life with the new guy. Pankaj does not deserve her. 

Sorry to say but Amir dalvi is plain ugly .. i hate his voice ..though We hate Pankaj now .but Jyoti look so good with Pankaj
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tellybuzz

Aamir Dalvi enters Imagine's Jyoti

March 18 2010 | 3:03pm    13 Comments

Aamir Dalvi will soon enter Imagine's Jyoti...

After going thro' the trauma of getting divorced, Jyoti (Sneha Wagh) is now starting her life afresh. And at this juncture, will enter a new guy in her life.

Aamir Dalvi who is presently seen in Sahara One's Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki will enter Imagine's Jyoti, produced by Sphere Origin very soon. Aamir who always takes challenging roles will play a dancer in Jyoti.

Confirming the news, Aamir Dalvi told Telly Buzz, "My character name is Kabir. I am a freestyle dancer. He is very confident about his dancing, and is a happy-go-lucky guy. Though Jyoti and Kabir are both dancers, he will have a difference of opinion with Jyoti and this is how our track will start".

According to our source, "There may be a love track between Kabir and Jyoti later on. Kabir will fall for her first".

Aamir Dalvi has started shoot, and his entry sequence will be aired tomorrow.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

I hope this 'difference of opinion' cited above manifests itself in his outlook on how Jyoti looks @ life, particularly in terms of being so mahaan and ignores those in her family who exploit her, like Padma!  I'm glad it says that Kabir will fall for her first.  I do hope he's okay w/ the fact that she's pregnant & on the rebound from Pankaj.  And hope he doesn't turn out to be another Brij.

Also, after a while, hope they find 2 more guys for Sushma & Kalpana.

And if Sudha sees him, I hope she'll change her insistance that Pankaj take back Jyoti.

Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

Another future marriage and divorce track in offing for jyoti..............ppl brace yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

completely agree with you............after hearing neelam's convo with her mom i am sure she'll do everything which jyoti has been accused off.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PUSPAK21

Sorry to say but Amir dalvi is plain ugly .. i hate his voice ..though We hate Pankaj now .but Jyoti look so good with Pankaj

As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.