A Walk with PriDa--poem

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Everyone!!!

Well like a lot of you i'm missing LNMDJ loads and especially my favorite PriDa ๐Ÿ˜ณ. So like many others here i just can't get PriDa out of my mind and kind of relate everything in my life right back to them---yup i am a gone case indeed๐Ÿคช . So when i make my daily walk back and forth to college, what is on my bored mind....duh..PriDa ofcourse!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Yup that's the time i make up random scenes on them and just think about possible scenarios and have this goofy smile on my face!! Hope people don't notice and think i am crazy!! ๐Ÿ˜• Anyway let them think what they want, i enjoy thinking about my PriDa!!

(Just skip to this if you don't want to read the ramble)--Ok i think i have rambled enough, so i just wrote this poem relating my experience and PriDa, it's just some random thought i had and i'm not really a poet, so tell me what you guys think....

A Walk with PriDa

Walking alone down a familiar path
Trying to escape life's daily wrath
All these crazy thoughts in my mind
Some of which I wish to leave behind
Looking left and right
But never finding a known figure in sight
Then I close my eyes and think
And you are in front of me within a blink
It's thoughts of you that make me smile
And help me walk even a mile.
Seeing you two together makes me grin
And a tingling feeling creeps up my skin
Within minutes I am at my destination
Only waiting for when you'll return in my imagination.

also check out this old post of mine, for some of the PriDa scenes i think about that make me smile
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1315309

~Fatima Edited by desigirl_18 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
soo nice Fatima!!

I miss them too n after reading the poem...even more!!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fattuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—

wat a post... LOVED it...๐Ÿ‘

so PriDa makes you a poet as well ..I am sooo glad... keep it up.. It was an awesome poem..dear...

sighhhhhhhhhh.. things that PriDa/GauCha make one do ... I so MISS them .. I really hope we get to see them together on screen soon ....

-- Mru
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome poem. I also miss PriDa a lot. I wish they come back soon together.
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic poem fatima๐Ÿ‘Even i miss them ,i guess we will see them on-screen again if it is meant to be.
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Fab poem Fatima....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the things Prida..Gaucha does to you.....tell me about it....pretty much a gone case like you....

Very well written.....it was b'ful ....๐Ÿ‘

*Sigh* ....these 2 have made lives go crazy.....๐Ÿ˜‰.....only hope they realise how much....

I have given up on TV as nothing looks even remotely magical as Prida...

Look at every ad on the bill boards and wonder how they would look if it were  Gaucha....

Every song I hear is imagining Gaucha....and so is every book I read...

Ha ha....the only thing left is now to watch IPL and imagine Gaucha running between wickets......๐Ÿ˜ณ

jakhushi thumbnail
Lovely Post Fatima....lovely Poem.
So PriDa made a poet out you๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....a good one too๐Ÿ˜Š.

Well I know exactly what you mean...I miss PriDa / GauCha so much...their thoughts help me tide over another sad day...made so much worse by their absence onscreen.

PriDa / GauCha actually made me a diiferent person..never have I wanted to see a couple onscreen so much and believed everything they potrayed onscreen so willingly. They were magical and I for sure, am unlikely to see magic like that onscreen unless GK & CS come together again. ( Sigghhh).

Miss them all over again now๐Ÿ˜ญ

@Achu....running between wickets๐Ÿ˜ฒ....ohh Achu the scenarios you come up with๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Well now imagine some head on clashes while running between wickets and a part of falling & catching game on...will garner more interest than IPL itself๐Ÿ˜‰. Look how you fuel my imagination๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Khushi.

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fab post fattu!!!!!๐Ÿ‘...see fattu prida made u write poems too!!!...great lines fattu very simple and so true with prida gaucha in our lives...

these two are a fab jodi...they dont realize what they have inflicted on us! hehe

@Achu: i thought IPL would distract me..sighh....but u know how i love CSK right....๐Ÿ˜‰
skorpion thumbnail
Awesome poem ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
de sure dwell in our imagination
ab wo Imagination ke panna se bahar aaye to Hmmm bhi kuch jee le

Originally posted by: achumen

Look at every ad on the bill boards and wonder how they would look if it were  Gaucha....

Every song I hear is imagining Gaucha....and so is every book I read...

Ha ha....the only thing left is now to watch IPL and imagine Gaucha running between wickets......๐Ÿ˜ณ

Achkan' wishin ur wish comes tru abt Ganna n Kirket. ๐Ÿ˜†
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful poem Fatima ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

You have captured the essence of PriDaholic feelings so well. โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

Love love love it.

Jhan