16th March 2010, Tuesday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

16th March 2010, Tuesday –Update

RS is in the hospital, and is partially paralyzed.  

Mili requests her mom to allow Simi into the room so that she can see her father. She says Simi is her father's dil ki dhadakan. But Manju remains silent…doesn't say anything about Simi.

Simi and Abhi are in the hospital waiting lounge, sleeping.  Abhi phone starts ringing. He doesn't want Simi to wake up. So he gets up from there and answers the phone. Somebody on the phone asks Abhi to meet him/her. Abhi leaves hurriedly to meet the person.

He sees the person coming into the hospital… He asks him why he is there. The person is none other than Omi.

Omi takes out some money and says he came there to give hime some money. But Abhi refuses to take saying that he cannot take more money from him as he already took 1 lakh rupees for hospital deposit. Omi says, Abhi n Simi might need some more money once RS is discharged, that's he brought more money. Abhi still hesitates. Omi requests him to take the money at least as a loan. Anita watches this from a corner. Finally Abhi accepts the money and thanks Omi for all the help… says thank you is such a small word in front of the help he is doing for Simi n family.

Anuj asks doctor once again to discharge his father, so that he can take him back home. Doctor says patient is still in delicate health condition, so its not advisable to take him. But Anuj insists.. So, Doctor gives in agrees to discharge RS.

Nitu comes inside the hospital… asks Omi why he had brought her to such a far away hospital for her check-up. Omi says its becoz there are good doctors in the hospital. Nitu suddenly sees Anita. She excuses herself and goes to meet Anita.  She asks Anita what she is doing there. Anita says there are all in the hospital for last two days. Nitu gets terrified…asks her why. Anita tells her that her father, RS slipped and fell from the terrace stairs, and he is in ICU. Nitu is shocked…asks her bhabhi why no1 informed her about it. Anita cleverly puts the blame on Simi, says Simi is supposed to inform her.  Anita says Simi is making a plan to get back into the house.

Nitu is angry… She goes to ICU to see her father.

Anuj informs her mother abt RS's discharge. Mili says how they can take their father home when his condition is still delicate. Anuj interrupts her and says he already spoke to the doctor and asks her not to talk in the middle. Simi and abhi come there…Simi too gets very concerned hearing her father's discharge. She asks Anuj what's wrong with him …and why he wants to take their father home so soon, especially whn his condition is not yet stable. Anuj tells his sister to stop interfering in everything.

Nitu comes there and starts blaming Simi for plotting her return to their Karol bagh house. She says Simi somehow fooled Omi and started staying in his Dhaba…but now she wants to move back into their house. Simi wants to say something…. But sees her father brought into the corridor in a wheelchair. Whole family rush to him. Even Nitu  is full of tears seeing her father's condition. Manju pushes away Simi from RS… and she goes closer to her husband. Simi requests for an ambulance.

RS was put into the ambulance… Manju doesn't allow Simi inside. Simi is crying…she requests Abhi to let her go to her house.. She says she wants to take care of her father.

Ambulance reaches Karol bagh. Abhi n Simi too reach the place in an auto. All the neighbors gather in front of their house. They see Simi and Abhi n start passing comments about her marriage…n Abhi. They says that RS is suffering for what his daughter did.

Manju asks Simi to leave. Simi requests her mother to allow her to take care of her father. She says she wants to fulfill her responsibility as his daughter. Manju says she still has to live in the same society…so she doesn't want her to stay there and bring in more shame to the family.

Anuj n Anita too stand in Simi's way from entering the house.

Mili gets furious seeing all this… She screams at her mom n brother… asks them why they are stopping Simi. She says its her father's wish that Simi should come back to their house. Says, its just becoz he dint want to go against Manju's wishes… he kept quiet.  Mili says on Holi day her father expressed his desire to call back Simi n Abhi to stay in their terrace portion. So everybody should give respect to RS wish and allow Simi to stay in the terrace portion.

RS's brother says Simi will stay in his part of the house… if that's what his brother wants. Anuj tries to object… but chachaji says a part of the house still belongs to him and he has a right to let anybody he wishes to live in that portion.  He asks Abhi n Simi to come inside.

Manju says…Simi can stay in the house…but she will not allow even her shadow to fall on her husband.

Abhi n Simi go to the terrace portion… but find its locked. They ask Chachaji for keys. He says he doesn't have keys with him. He in turn asks Anuj. Anuj hesitates…and says he doesn't know where they are.

Simi gets really angry with her brother… She asks Abhi to break the lock. Abhi does the same.

Anuj n Anita are watching all this helplessly. .. chachaji is happy looking at Simi's determination.

Tomorrow:

Anita says they should give a police complaint against Simi for forcefully entering into their house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for a wonderful update. I really want to slap the daylights out of Anuj & Anita - they are going way overboard!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update
Now things shud get interesting
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update sometimes i really wish that i can slap some sense into Manju I really don't know how Neetu can become just as bad as Anita.. Anyways I'm really loving Simi's determination, and I want the truth about Anuj being the one who pushed his father down the stairs be revealed real soon, just so that I can see the expression on Manju's face she'll have to go begging Simi for forgiveness
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!!

I so agree with h&r block!! I want to Anuj and Anita to rot in hell for their evil deeds!
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am getting sick and tried of Anita - WOOF!
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you pam for the update....
-Shankar- thumbnail

Thanks Pams. okay, i learned to deal with manju. but Anuj anita are  beyond that. anita and anuj deserves some more slaps.

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this anita is a b****. i hate her so much.who does she think she is. and she is such a trouble maker. i just want to strangle her and that stupid neetu!!😡 thanks for the update.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

Manju is so stone hearted.... 😡😡😡😡😡