March 15th-19th Updates & Discussions!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here you go go for Monday:(Brief update - Please copy to the location)

Monday - March 16
Kula is arrested

*** Removed as Mels copied it to the proper place.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the wonderful updates Migan and Laksh sis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am glad Kula is arrested. Whats wrong with this Karthik? trying to destroy his own brothers wedding....errghh.

Man..looks like monday episode was all about Ila๐Ÿคฃ
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates migan and laksh..

Ila.. nalla purnadu purandu azharanaga for her dad..

DSP should dole out some dharama adis' to Kula and then release him..

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Laksh for the updates, Im glad that Kula is arrested.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thanks for the wonderful updates Migan and Laksh sis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I am glad Kula is arrested. Whats wrong with this Karthik? trying to destroy his own brothers wedding....errghh.

Man..looks like monday episode was all about Ila๐Ÿคฃ

Thats why he can't even father a child....ellam shaabam thaan...!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The day both the husband and wife turn into new leaves appothan they can cradle a child in their arms...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Megan and Laksh for the super updates. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

As wat Vani mentioned I am also happy the evil Kula is arrested. However, he has got something up his sleves....like as though he has got some hidden power - konjum kuda bhaiyam illai..๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Sue Nair - 14 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan and Laksh
I just caught up with this week's episodes - Ila was three much on Monday! I thought she had gone mad...talk about overacting๐Ÿ˜›
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Migan & Laksh for the updates..!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks Migan and Laksh
I just caught up with this week's episodes - Ila was three much on Monday! I thought she had gone mad...talk about overacting๐Ÿ˜›

Ila is given too much of face both at her home and at her inlaws place. At one point of time she wanted to stop SK/Ganga's marriage and now she wants to stop Sara/Vadivu's marriage. She feels as the elder DIL she has the right to approve Ayyah's next DIL. so that she can bully her. She feels all of Ayyah's property shd only go to her hubby and herself not even Ganga nor her siblings. Thats why she is acting like a guard dog and poking her nose into everything so that nothing conspires without her knowldege.๐Ÿ˜‰

Last evening we saw the episode whereby she insisted on having a baby instantly to her hubby - no doubt it was humorous but I find it very childish on her part. Natchiyar is not giving her proper training - just laughing off at her immaturity. Lets hope she doesn't do any harm to Ganga's baby. So far Ayyah is not aware of Ila's scheme - but if at all she plans to harm Ganga's baby and if that reaches Ayyah's ears she wud definitely have no place in his home..!!๐Ÿ˜ก She shd be taught a painful lesson.